Thread: Those who intentionally spread coronavirus could be charged as terrorists

Those who intentionally spread coronavirus could be charged as terrorists

Knew this was coming.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...artment-147821

This is just a small step from anyone who leaves their home and MIGHT spread the virus is a terrorist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's no step at all. Any district attorney can convince a jury that leaving the house constitutes "intentionally spreading" the disease.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

Poor Joe Biden.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Those terrorism laws come in so handy. You could indict a ham sandwich with them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Knew this was coming.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...artment-147821

This is just a small step from anyone who leaves their home and MIGHT spread the virus is a terrorist.
    This was my exact first thought as well. When I texted a couple of friends about it, one completely dismissed the concern. I don't think people understand what's going on right now. The whole "asymptomatic carrier" thing basically means anyone can be a terrorist.

The only positive thing that might come from this is that maybe (and I only say maybe) people will realize how draconian this is. And, over time, they'll start to wake up as to what is happening to our civil liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    The only positive thing that might come from this is that maybe (and I only say maybe) people will realize how draconian this is. And, over time, they'll start to wake up as to what is happening to our civil liberties.
    I hope this mass panic subsides in a week or two, maybe it will blow over. But I think this is the beginning of the end. If you don't cower in your home in fear of the virus, you are a terrorist. If you question why 800 deaths brought a nation of 325 million to its knees, you are a terrorist. Maybe when the economy is devastated they will see the damage done was worse than what the virus would have caused some will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I hope this mass panic subsides in a week or two, maybe it will blow over. But I think this is the beginning of the end. If you don't cower in your home in fear of the virus, you are a terrorist. If you question why 800 deaths brought a nation of 325 million to its knees, you are a terrorist. Maybe when the economy is devastated they will see the damage done was worse than what the virus would have caused some will get it.
    I think I'm in agreement with you on "the beginning of the end". But regardless, we may as well keep on trying to get people to question what they're being told and see what happens.

As bleak things look right now, my hunch is that there's a tipping point where people might start to wake up. I mean, in India, they have 10 deaths from the Coronavirus but there are 1.3 billion people in lockdown (a ratio of 130M people in lockdown per death). Insane!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.