Thread: BREAKING: Major 2nd Amendment Violation In Progress [LA]

BREAKING: Major 2nd Amendment Violation In Progress [LA]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    F*CK THAT!!!

Civil disobedience should be encouraged.

"Democrats are starting to buy guns! Shut it down!"

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    your posts are blank. WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Your browser could be blocking tweets. Try this:

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status...10531426017280

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status...12090503364609

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    It's a twitter embed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Melugin, FOXLA
    BREAKING: LA County Sheriff tells me he is beginning to close county gun stores immediately. Deputies are currently going to the stores one by one to order them shut down. Sheriff to utilize scofflaw violations for any gun store still open after he deemed them nonessential @FOXLA

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some local DA was on TV threatening to charge stores with some obscure felonies if they don’t close. Codes and laws that obviously don’t apply. But they are well aware that they could indict a ham sandwich, and probably get a conviction.

And yes, the first stores they go after are gun stores. Never let a crisis go to waste, especially if you are an authoritarian leftist.

Headline:
    “Coronavirus: San Jose orders gun store to close in one of first enforcement against businesses open under shelter order”
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-24-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Castro Valley Gun Shop Closes After Warning from Sheriff

A gun shop in Castro Valley that was defying the stay-at-home order shuttered its doors to customers Friday after the Alameda County Sheriff's Office warned the owner that he would be cited if he kept his business open.
    An Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesperson said their phones have been ringing off the hook with people calling in to complain about non-essential businesses that are still opening its doors to customers.
    On Friday, the Alameda County Sheriff's Office took on Solar Tactical, which had refused to close its shop to customers.

"A gun store is an essential business because it's a second amendment right," said Mike Addis, Solar Tactical owner.

More: https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/coro...eriff/2258789/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not in LA county, but hugging my guns in central coast, california republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Under declared state of emergency the state code of military justice allows for stopping the sale of guns, ammo, liquor.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

It's a good public service announcement story........ get your guns BEFORE you need them.
    FJB

Shouldn't happen this way but the sheriff isn't wrong, there are a LOT of first time buyers who have no clue about gun safety practices.

If this is unconstitutional, I expect lawyers to begin looking into a potential lawsuit.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Liberty is taking a beating and will not be the same without it’s own reset.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Not in LA county, but hugging my guns in central coast, california republic.

So authoritarians on LA County violate people's rights and you blame Trump.

Is it also Frank Zappa's fault that Poison created crappy music?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    So authoritarians on LA County violate people's rights and you blame Trump.

Is it also Frank Zappa's fault that Poison created crappy music?
    Frank Zappa didn't suggest we should create a band like Poison. He ain't clapping at a Poison concert MAGA man thought the idea was bomb diggity. Probably getting a hard on for LA as we speak.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Under declared state of emergency the state code of military justice allows for stopping the sale of guns, ammo, liquor.
    “The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people, equally in war and in peace, and covers with the shield of its protection all classes of men, at all times, and under all circumstances. No doctrine, involving more pernicious consequences, was ever invented by the wit of man than that any of its provisions can be suspended during any of the great exigencies of government. Such a doctrine leads directly to anarchy or despotism, but the theory of necessity on which it is based is false; for the government, within the Constitution, has all the powers granted to it, which are necessary to preserve its existence; as has been happily proved by the result of the great effort to throw off its just authority.”

~ Justice David Davis
    (1815-1886) U.S. Supreme Court Justice 1862-1877

Ex parte Milligan 71 U.S. 2 (1866) DAVIS, J., Opinion of the Court

New Jersey (my home state) has already done this. The whole state. Liquors stores and marijuana dispensaries = Essential. The Bill of Rights not so much.

LA County Sheriff halts efforts to close gun stores after county counsel intervention

https://www.foxla.com/news/la-county...l-intervention

Meanwhile...

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/st...57363762212865

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    New Jersey (my home state) has already done this. The whole state. Liquors stores and marijuana dispensaries = Essential. The Bill of Rights not so much.
    I am sure there would be war if the liquor stores were closed LOL.

Meanwhile...

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/st...57363762212865
    Charlotte's lockdown order actually specifically exempts gun stores from shutdown, citing security needs, and Charlotte's government is almost entirely Democrat even.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    “The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people, equally in war and in peace, and covers with the shield of its protection all classes of men, at all times, and under all circumstances. No doctrine, involving more pernicious consequences, was ever invented by the wit of man than that any of its provisions can be suspended during any of the great exigencies of government. Such a doctrine leads directly to anarchy or despotism, but the theory of necessity on which it is based is false; for the government, within the Constitution, has all the powers granted to it, which are necessary to preserve its existence; as has been happily proved by the result of the great effort to throw off its just authority.”

~ Justice David Davis
    (1815-1886) U.S. Supreme Court Justice 1862-1877

Ex parte Milligan 71 U.S. 2 (1866) DAVIS, J., Opinion of the Court
    I agree totally, they got an opportunity to be heard and showed a deprivation of rights and government presented no facts that would warrant closing the stores as long as they followed guidelines to deal with the emergency i.e. by appointment, no crowds, clean the counters etc.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.