Thread: Man Dead, Wife Critical after Self Medicating on Chloroquine

Man Dead, Wife Critical after Self Medicating on Chloroquine

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...nt-coronavirus

https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/man-di...t-coronavirus/

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    its dose response to viral infection requires a dose that is very near dangerous to have any effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    the issue here is toxicity

the margin for error between effective dose and lethal dose in vivo is notoriously thin

eta; Nigeria

20 residents of Lagos who resorted to panic and self-medication are currently hospitalized in various hospitals in state for taking overdose of the ancient anti-malarial drug.
    https://leadership.ng/2020/03/21/cor...s-hospitals-2/

eta2; dosage, note "ONCE WEEKLY"; note mg/kg; note differing dosage base vs salt. Very thin margin for error between effective and lethal dose!

“We advise all potential consumers who will procure chloroquine to seek the professional guidance and counsel of Registered Pharmacists, so that appropriate doses can be dispensed with necessary precautionary measures including possible side effects, adverse reactions and other dosage regimen details which will be communicated professionally.
    Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/...oroquine-acpn/
    Last edited by presence; 03-23-2020 at 09:42 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dear god...

what are we meant to do..

stay safe everyone. Consult your physician.

And the story wants to blame Trump.

One thing a virus does is weed out the weak. Apparently some “cures” can weed out the stupid.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And the story wants to blame Trump.

One thing a virus does is weed out the weak. Apparently some “cures” can weed out the stupid.
    Seems there is a cure for stupid.

Anything that can kill a bug, virus, or bacteria can kill you in the wrong dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Anything that can kill a bug, virus, or bacteria can kill you in the wrong dosage.
    Yep, just like wen they say to use Clorox to preserve water. Some idiot might put too much in the water and hurt people.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Dosage is always key. Even an overdose of dihydrogen monoxide could kill. I suppose these people would never consume dihydrogen monoxide though.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How many people would try using aquarium cleaner as a cure?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The same people who eat laundry pods?

chloroquine phosphate

"an aquarium cleaning product"

Bleach has shown to be effective in killing germs, but would you drink a gallon of it?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Dear god...

what are we meant to do..

stay safe everyone. Consult your physician.
    Vit C & D- D especially from the sun, zinc & deep breathing. Breathe under the rib cage- no shallow breathe with shoulders moving.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Vit C & D- D especially from the sun, zinc & deep breathing. Breathe under the rib cage- no shallow breathe with shoulders moving.
    Breathe like this if infected to produce nitric oxide in your nasal cavity

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/11/24/buteyko-breathing-method.aspx

Nitric oxide inhibits the replication cycle of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15650225

So the government promotes drugs designed for other diseases as a possible cure, and people go out and try it, and then die, because the information goes out to billions.

But the Chinese cure the disease with Vitamin C, a natural, non-patent-able substance, and we publish this, and are censored by Facebook as "fake news," so millions who could read it and try it, with no risk of death, are largely unaware of the simple treatment.

When will people wake up and realize that patented products from Big Pharma are not the answer to disease management, let alone cures, which would put them out of business?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    So the government promotes drugs designed for other diseases as a possible cure, and people go out and try it, and then die, because the information goes out to billions.

But the Chinese cure the disease with Vitamin C, a natural, non-patent-able substance, and we publish this, and are censored by Facebook as "fake news," so millions who could read it and try it, with no risk of death, are largely unaware of the simple treatment.

When will people wake up and realize that patented products from Big Pharma are not the answer to disease management, let alone cures, which would put them out of business?
    I am not one to push Big pHARMa, but the man who died used a fish tank cleaning product (chloroquine phosphate), not the hydroxychloroquine drug for malaria.

Drinking Tonic water would be better since it uses real quinine, not synthetic--I heard up to a liter a day, to two.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    At least two.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Drinking Tonic water would be better since it uses real quinine, not synthetic--I heard up to a liter a day, to two.
    Many people look up to you for advice on natural remedies. I urge you to educate yourself on the subject of quinine toxicity vs efficacy against viruses. To the best of my understanding quinine is NOT safer than either chloroquine or hydroxychoroquine for this purpose; both of which are prescribed as medicine under various names for malaria. I urge you to reconsider all advice regarding quinine.

chloroquine has a wider theraputic range (spread between effective dose and lethal dose) than does quinine and is effective in that range for malaria; the ability to dose chloroquine - whether obtained in medical tablets or as fish cleaner - is very risky and dubious

hydroxychloroquine has a wider therapeutic range than chloroquine and its broader range makes it ALSO effective in a very thin dosage band for viruses.

To the best of my understanding, you cannot have any effect on a viral infection with quinine without first reaching lethal dose.

Just because something is natural does not mean it is safer; the very reason that quinine is synthetically altered is to broaden its therapeutic range by decreasing its inherent toxicity.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-06-2020 at 07:42 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    If they'd been wearing their "Stupid" signs, Bill Engvall could have told them, "You're not going to understand this, but that's going to be poisonous"

And it probably said right on the bottle that it was poisonous.

fake news. No one in arizona knows who he is, no one has seen a photo ,or a name

The effective treatment against Covid-19 is a combination of hydroxychloroquine & azithromycin. The dosages and the way dosages are combined together does matter.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    chloroquine phosphate

"an aquarium cleaning product"

Bleach has shown to be effective in killing germs, but would you drink a gallon of it?
    I know, right?

Stupid people do stupid things...

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.