Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Therapy - At-Home Treatment For Any Virus, Including Coronavirus

Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Therapy - At-Home Treatment For Any Virus, Including Coronavirus

Buy: Food Grade 3% Hydrogen Peroxide - Some store bought HP has stabilizers in it

https://www.amazon.com/H2o2-Hydrogen...ef_=ast_sto_dp

Quote Originally Posted by OP Dr. Richard Cheng, M.D., Ph.D.
    The following is from Thomas Levy, M.D, J.D., a board certified cardiologist and a prolific medical writer of 13 books and a international speaker. Thomas is a good friend of mine and I trust him. Dr. Frank Shallenberger is also an internationally well known doctor whom I trust as well. Although I have not personally tested this, I will recommend to you just in case you need it. This method makes scientific sense and is safe, most definitely worth trying, especially now at this global covid-19 crisis.
    An At-Home Treatment For Any Virus, Including Coronavirus

Originally Conceptualized, circa 1990, by Charles Farr, MD
    Subsequently Researched and Prescribed by Frank Shallenberger, MD

Current Protocol Created by Thomas Levy, MD, JD

Although COVID-19, aka coronavirus, is deadly in some select cases, and it can spread rapidly, there is a simple, very inexpensive, and highly effective treatment that can treat and rapidly resolve coronavirus and virtually any other respiratory virus. While different individuals can be expected to have variable degrees of positive response, this intervention can be anticipated to eliminate eventual fatal disease outcomes in all but the most advanced cases.

As I hope you will eventually experience, the treatment works for all acute viral infections, and especially well for flu viruses of any variety. In fact, although we are constantly conditioned to not believe in anything “too good to be true,” you will never have to worry about getting a cold or the flu again because you can cure it on your own.

The key ingredient in this treatment is common household 3% hydrogen peroxide, and this is the same substance that can be purchased in a 32-ounce plastic bottle at Walmart, for 88 cents, or at Walgreens for under a $1.00. Perhaps you have never heard of hydrogen peroxide therapy, but since the treatment was first championed by Dr. Charles Farr in about 1990, thousands of doctors have used this therapy for decades to conquer infections in many thousands of patients throughout the world.

How and Why Hydrogen Peroxide Works

Because hydrogen peroxide consists of a water molecule (H2O) with an extra oxygen atom (H2O2), it is this extra oxygen atom that makes it so deadly for viruses. In order to comprehend why H2O2 therapy works so well, you must first understand that viral infections are eradicated from the body not by killing the virus itself, but rather by killing the cells that produce them.

Technically, viruses are not alive, and so it is not possible to kill them. But some agents can physically break down the viral structure and render them inactive. Viruses are actually pieces of genetic code that, in and of themselves, can neither survive nor reproduce. Therefore, in order to replicate, viruses need to infect cells, which means that in the interior of cell, a virus uses the cell’s own DNA and RNA in order to effectively reproduce. Essentially, therefore, the virus controls an infected cell and uses the cell to manufacture new viruses. Then, the new virus can exit the cell and proceed to infect other cells. As a result, the way to control any viral infection is not to kill the virus; rather, the infected cells that have been turned into viral factories must be killed. This is the role of the extra oxygen atom in hydrogen peroxide.

Under normal circumstances with a healthy immune system, one’s immune cells produce their own hydrogen peroxide to kill the infected cells that propagate viruses. When one’s immune cells are overwhelmed, such as the case with COVID-19, hydrogen peroxide therapy merely assists the immune cells in doing the job for which they were originally created.

One Disadvantage of Dr. Farr’s Original H2O2 Therapy

From a patient and consumer perspective, the single main drawback to Dr. Farr’s original therapy is/was that it is primarily an intravenous (IV) therapy. Under most circumstances, this means that you must either administer the IV needle yourself or depend upon another person to assist you. Unfortunately, this is beyond the logistical (and perhaps financial) capacity of most people, and it may be one reason why the original hydrogen peroxide therapy is not more widespread. Nevertheless, it should be realized that the proper intravenous application of hydrogen peroxide exerts a powerful anti-viral and general anti-pathogen effect.

Dr. Shallenberger’s Ingenious Use of a Nebulizer

The great news is that there is a safe and simple way to avoid doctors and IV needles. This method developed by Dr. Frank Shallenberger is almost as effective as IV, can be performed at home, and is much less costly than IV.

The treatment is known as nebulized hydrogen peroxide, and Dr. Shallenberger began using the technique some years ago when he had a patient who was taking asthma medication that her doctor had been administering in a nebulizer. For those who are unfamiliar, a nebulizer is a device that is able to convert a liquid into tiny, microscopic bubbles. As a result, these extremely small bubbles, which appear as smoke escaping from the nebulizer, can be inhaled into the deepest regions of the lungs without any discomfort or irritation. Such a device has long been utilized for asthmatics to get medication to open their lungs, but Shallenberger further noticed that nebulizers have a systemic effect, which is delivery far beyond the lungs only. According to one of Dr. Shallenberger’s patients, the inhalation of her prescribed drug in the nebulizer was “unbelievably strong,” and “affected her entire body.”

What Was Taking Place

It turns out that the tiny bubbles were not only providing medication to the patient’s lungs, but the drug was being delivered to her entire body through her lungs. Based on Dr. Farr’s prior research, Shallenberger reasoned that perhaps H2O2 could be delivered to the entire body with a nebulizer.

Dr. Shallenberger tried the nebulizer delivery system on himself, and he was delighted to discover that the treatment was extremely easy to administer, very comfortable like breathing extremely pure air, and the treatment was in no way irritating. Shallenberger’s first actually ill test subject was his wife who had developed the initial symptoms of flu. She immediately began 10-minute treatments every waking hour, and within 72 hours, (three days), the flu was fully cured. Shallenberger was predictably amazed in that even IV hydrogen peroxide cannot resolve flu in much less time.

Since Mrs. Shallenberger’s rapid recovery, Dr. Shallenberger has treated hundreds of cases of colds, flus, sinusitis, and bronchitis all with the same results. Indeed, Shallenberger has discovered that nebulizer treatments actually have an advantage over the IV therapy. Not only is the hydrogen peroxide disseminated into the entire body through the lungs, it is also going directly to the areas of the body that are most affected by viruses: the sinuses, throat, bronchial tract, and lungs. This is especially important since colds and flu viruses replicate to very high titers in these areas, serving to supply a continuous feed of virus to the rest of the body. Effective hydrogen peroxide nebulization quite literally, “chops the head off of the snake,” and the virus present elsewhere in the body can then readily be mopped up when the new virus influx has been terminated.

It should be kept in mind that hydrogen peroxide kills all pathogens very readily upon contact in an open wound. It should, therefore, be understandable why putting a fine mist of hydrogen peroxide in all the areas of maximal viral replication promptly puts the body on a pathway to rapid healing.

Dr. Levy’s Simple, Inexpensive, and Extremely Effective H2O2 Protocol

Early Onset and Treatment of Virus

Regular off-the shelf 3% hydrogen peroxide can be utilized. Preparations of greater pharmacological purity can be obtained if desired.
    For most adults, the 3% concentration can be utilized in the nebulization chamber undiluted. This optimizes the degree and rapidity of anti-viral and anti-pathogen effect.

When a runny nose or slightly sore throat is already present, it is recommended that 10-to 15-minute nebulization sessions be undertaken roughly four times daily or until a symptomatic relief is realized. Many individuals report significant improvement only a few hours after the first one or two treatments. But it would be advisable to persist in these treatments several times daily for at least 24 to 48 hours after you feel everything is completely normal in your sinuses, nose, and throat.

For some, the 3% concentration results in too much stinging/burning in the nose. Such individuals can dilute with distilled water until they find their highest tolerable concentration. Nearly everybody can tolerate a 50/50 combination of the 3% hydrogen peroxide and water. However, still lower concentrations can be utilized with clearly beneficial effect.

Prevention/Maintenance

As it is a completely non-toxic therapy, nebulization can be administered as often as desired. If done on a daily basis at least once, a very positive impact on bowel and gut function will often be realized as killing the chronic pathogen colonization present in most noses and throats stops the 24/7 swallowing of these pathogens and their associated toxins.

If daily prevention is not a practical option, the effectiveness of this treatment is optimized when somebody sneezes in your face or you finally get off of the plane after a trans-Atlantic flight. Don’t wait for initial symptoms. Just nebulize at your first opportunity.

Final Note: This fact and protocol sheet does not contain a copyright, and a patent has not been applied for. Therefore, I encourage the reader to disseminate the contents far and wide to as many people as possible. Because you now have a simple, inexpensive, and effective way to conquer virtually all viral infections, you do not have to live in fear of COVID-19 or any other pandemic.

Yours in good health,

Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

www.PeakEnergy.com

March 18, 2020

http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/21...-19-infection/

Update 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3FNABS8WIA

Came across another method. Just a simple misting spray bottle appears effective for HP inhalation therapy.

Dr. Sullivan has been inhaling 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for over five years and he has had no side effects - besides no flu or cold.

You do not want to inhale in greater concentrations than 3%. Food grade HP is anywhere from 12%-35%. If you dilute, use distilled water, not tap water.

Many users anecdotal 1+ year long case reports in comment section here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAHhe7hJ0Ug

Update 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldZn1BQz0k

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Duane Keller
    "Hydrogen peroxide is a better anti-microbial agent than anti-biotics when trying to penetrate a biofilm."
    Microbial Biofilms in Pulmonary and Critical Care Diseases

Treatment of biofilm infections is hampered by the limited antimicrobial activity of current antibacterial and antifungal drugs. The quest for effective antibiofilm therapies has already led to the discovery of novel materials and drugs with promising in vitro and in vivo activity, but considerable work remains until these discoveries enter the clinic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5059503/

"Plus, the great thing about hydrogen peroxide is it breaks down into water and oxygen. Oxygen is a tremendous medicinal agent."

CLINICAL MANAGEMENT OF PATIENTS WITH COVID-19

Oxygen therapy is the major treatment intervention for patients with severe COVID-19. All countries should work to optimize the availability of pulse oximeters and medical oxygen systems.

https://www.who.int/docs/default-sou...rsn=6768306d_2

Buy: Food Grade 3% Hydrogen Peroxide - Some store bought HP has stabilizers in it

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I ordered an ultrasonic nebulizer. It doesn't use a heating element which would likely be made out of aluminum.

I don't know how much time we might have if/when any hospitals are overwhelmed. It appears to be sound science based on supporting data I've found.

"To which one might add, the truth in time is worth many times more than the truth too late."

Scroll to bottom third of this page to understand how vitamin c creates hydrogen peroxide in your body:
    https://coremedscience.com/blogs/wel...he-common-cold

(It's a Nebolution)

I thought that only food grade peroxide could be used. My sister has chronic asthma and has several nebulizers.
    Edit"I have told her about this method and to start out with a 50/50 dilution of 3%peroxide and distilled water. I don't know if she will try it."
    Last edited by Working Poor; 03-23-2020 at 11:19 AM. Reason: add more to the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I thought that only food grade peroxide could be used. My sister has chronic asthma and has several nebulizers. I have started her on this method with a 50/50 dilution of 3%peroxide and distilled water.
    Using food grade from distilled water sounds ideal.

Didn't know they made food grade, thanks!

[Edit:] Food grade is anywhere from 3% to 35% Hydrogen Peroxide. You want to dilute with distilled water if >3%

Link to 3% Food grade:

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Using food grade from distilled water sounds ideal.

Didn't know they made food grade, thanks!
    I use it everywhere for cleaning, air freshening, soil testing, and bathing I really can tell a difference when I bathe with it. It is a very refreshing smell to me like really clean air should smell. Plants love it too.

I use it for in case I contact aspartame I take a bath with it and it relieves my chest pain really fast. I could write a book on all the unexpected ways aspartame has hurt me and how it got into my system. A H2O2 bath has helped me so much with the problem.

I’m not debating whether this works or not.
    But there’s a load of horse$hit in that explanation of the theory and “extra oxygen” molecule and your body producing hydrogen peroxide to kill viruses.

If it works, or works for you, great. I’m all for alternative medicines that provide people a benefit, that are low cost, non-big-pharma/medical-industrial complex. But the explanation (or lack thereof) of the science behind it would lead most degreed chemists/biologists to dismiss it without fully considering. And that’s one of my gripes in general with alternative medicine and the lazy explanations or over simplifications.

Again, just ranting. Hope it helps and provides relief!

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    I’m not debating whether this works or not.
    But there’s a load of horse$hit in that explanation of the theory and “extra oxygen” molecule and your body producing hydrogen peroxide to kill viruses.
    These are degreed medical doctors who have come up with this theory.

Are you degreed in this field? I am not. However, I am encouraging everyone to look at it without dismissing it offhand.

Also, this article is tailored to those "at home"

Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient commonly regarded as an antioxidant. In this study, we showed thatascorbate at pharmacologic concentrations was a prooxidant, generating hydrogen-peroxide-dependent cytotoxicity toward avariety of virus in vitro and in vivo. Our in vitro studies show the antiviral effect of ascorbic acid appeared to be dose-dependentand 20mM ascorbic acid can totally block viral replication in vitro.
    https://journal.chestnet.org/article...706-6/fulltext

It appears mice produce hydrogen peroxide dependent cytotoxicity by using vitamin c in their system. Digging for more...

Plus you have doctors who are recommending it based on their case reports.

Will let you know if I run into any success with it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3798917/

CTRL + F through the references here. Looks like a lot of data about hydrogen peroxide being able to be produced by our bodies.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And from my second post in this thread:

Vitamin C in these “macro molar” concentrations (which can only be achieved with IV vitamin C administration) has a direct cytotoxic effect on tumor cells. This high dose induces high levels of hydrogen peroxide in the extracellular space but not in whole blood.
    For example, in a study using cancer cell cultures exposed to high “macro molar” concentrations of vitamin C (1-10 mM), the authors noted that both extracellular and intracellular H2O2 increased dramatically. (Source 33)
    This is not limited to cells in a laboratory. When rats were given the equivalent doses of IV vitamin C in humans, their levels of hydrogen peroxide did indeed spike, but only between cells — or in the so called “extracellular” space.
    In addition to generating hydrogen peroxide in the extracellular space, the vitamin C content administered through IV also induced the production of vitamin C radical Asc (•). This is a pro-oxidant “free radical” that forms when vitamin C readily donates electrons to the iron (Fe3+) present in extracellular proteins that contain it.
    Once reduced, iron donates its electron to oxygen, thus creating superoxide, which quickly combines with hydrogen to form hydrogen peroxide, thus explaining how H2O2 levels spike. Cancer cells are more susceptible to damage from hydrogen peroxide because they lack the enzyme “catalase” which renders H202 harmless by turning it into water, H20. (Source 34)
    Check out source 34.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1885574/

And from my second post in this thread:

Check out source 34.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1885574/
    Yes, thank you. I will.

These are degreed medical doctors who have come up with this theory.

Are you degreed in this field? I am not. However, I am encouraging everyone to look at it without dismissing it offhand.

Also, this article is tailored to those "at home"

https://journal.chestnet.org/article...706-6/fulltext

It appears mice produce hydrogen peroxide dependent cytotoxicity by using vitamin c in their system. Digging for more...

Plus you have doctors who are recommending it based on their case reports.

Will let you know if I run into any success with it.
    Chemistry/Biochemistry yes.

Again, I am not doubting it’s success or not. I think it’s great if it does. Just the junk description and unexplained theory.

Found some hydrogen peroxide today. On the back of the label it talks about using HP as an oral debriding agent. Using hydrogen peroxide is safe.

Oral debriding agent: adults, children over 2 years of age:
    *mix with an equal amount of water
    *swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out
    *use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime
    *children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use
    *children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist,doctor
    https://www.google.com/search?q=hydrogen+peroxide+oral

This is going to create blowback for big pharma in certain ways since they stoked hysteria and didn't quell panic.

People are becoming more educated and independent.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I use it everywhere for cleaning, air freshening, soil testing, and bathing I really can tell a difference when I bathe with it. It is a very refreshing smell to me like really clean air should smell. Plants love it too.

I use it for in case I contact aspartame I take a bath with it and it relieves my chest pain really fast. I could write a book on all the unexpected ways aspartame has hurt me and how it got into my system. A H2O2 bath has helped me so much with the problem.
    How much do you add to your bath? You don't need the food grade for that do you?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hey Josh, I have one of those ultrasonic essential oil diffusers.. seems like that might work as well if you clean out the basin of all the essential oils really well? I don't think you want to ingest essential oils into your lungs in large quantities, it was theorized that some vaporizer eliquids were using essential oils during that vaping pandemic and that was the cause of some of the lung issues. But then again that was vaporizing and this is nebulizing, I would still clean mine out pretty well tho..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hey Josh, I have one of those ultrasonic essential oil diffusers.. seems like that might work as well if you clean out the basin of all the essential oils really well? I don't think you want to ingest essential oils into your lungs in large quantities, it was theorized that some vaporizer eliquids were using essential oils during that vaping pandemic and that was the cause of some of the lung issues. But then again that was vaporizing and this is nebulizing, I would still clean mine out pretty well tho..
    If you have no other nebulizer options, have a severe infection case, and hospitals are overwhelmed - I'd say take your chances as you see fit.

You can also gargle with HP which will kill off a lot of the virus in your mouth/espohagus.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Came across another method. Just a simple misting spray bottle he used for 3% HP inhalation therapy.

Dr. Sullivan has been inhaling HP for over five years and has had no side effects - besides no flu or cold.

He doesn't recommend food grade HP - I believe because it is in higher concentrations than your normal 3%

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DO NOT DO THIS. It is a peroxide....the oxidization that it causes, will effect cells, it damages cellular structure by stripping electrons

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    It is a peroxide....the oxidization that it causes, will effect cells, it damages cellular structure by stripping electrons
    That's exactly what the posted article written by a board certified cardiologist says.

Technically, viruses are not alive, and so it is not possible to kill them. But some agents can physically break down the viral structure and render them inactive. Viruses are actually pieces of genetic code that, in and of themselves, can neither survive nor reproduce. Therefore, in order to replicate, viruses need to infect cells, which means that in the interior of cell, a virus uses the cell’s own DNA and RNA in order to effectively reproduce. Essentially, therefore, the virus controls an infected cell and uses the cell to manufacture new viruses. Then, the new virus can exit the cell and proceed to infect other cells. As a result, the way to control any viral infection is not to kill the virus; rather, the infected cells that have been turned into viral factories must be killed. This is the role of the extra oxygen atom in hydrogen peroxide.

Under normal circumstances with a healthy immune system, one’s immune cells produce their own hydrogen peroxide to kill the infected cells that propagate viruses. When one’s immune cells are overwhelmed, such as the case with COVID-19, hydrogen peroxide therapy merely assists the immune cells in doing the job for which they were originally created.
    From the label of the hydrogen peroxide bottle, it's uses include oral intake of a varying amount. Your mouth does not melt off.

*swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out

That's exactly what the posted article written by a board certified cardiologist says.

From the label of the hydrogen peroxide bottle, it's uses include oral intake of a varying amount. Your mouth does not melt off.

Right, but this is not necessary. If you are going to heal you will heal from covid19, your chances would be better just let it ride out doing the right things when sick and vitamins. Having peroxides in your digestive track is extreme measure. i know someone who gargles with HP and is fine, its just not good for your cellular structure

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Right, but this is not necessary. If you are going to heal you will heal from covid19, your chances would be better just let it ride out doing the right things when sick and vitamins. Having peroxides in your digestive track is extreme measure. i know someone who gargles with HP and is fine, its just not good for your cellular structure
    This is not about ingesting into your digestive tract. You are obfuscating.

People who get the flu/coronavirus succumb to deathly ill pneumonia. Inhaled hydrogen peroxide is going directly to the areas of the body that are most affected by viruses/bacteria: the sinuses, throat, bronchial tract, and lungs.

This fights SARI where it is found. Severe acute respiratory infection. Hence the whole inhalation word.

Hydrogen peroxide as a potent bacteriostatic antibiotic: implications for host defense.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7635356

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldZn1BQz0k

"Hydrogen peroxide is a better anti-microbial agent than anti-biotics when trying to penetrate a biofilm."
    Microbial Biofilms in Pulmonary and Critical Care Diseases

Treatment of biofilm infections is hampered by the limited antimicrobial activity of current antibacterial and antifungal drugs. The quest for effective antibiofilm therapies has already led to the discovery of novel materials and drugs with promising in vitro and in vivo activity, but considerable work remains until these discoveries enter the clinic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5059503/

"Plus, the great thing about hydrogen peroxide is it breaks down into water and oxygen. Oxygen is a tremendous medicinal agent."

CLINICAL MANAGEMENT OF PATIENTS WITH COVID-19

Oxygen therapy is the major treatment intervention for patients with severe COVID-19. All countries should work to optimize the availability of pulse oximeters and medical oxygen systems.

https://www.who.int/docs/default-sou...rsn=6768306d_2

And here is the token condescending "debunking" video that has 3k likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOBwg3_m_2k

He debunks ingesting Hydrogen Peroxide having beneficial effects by drinking it.

He specifically avoids debunking the inhalation of HP as he arrogantly ridicules the improper uptake.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86
    But the explanation (or lack thereof) of the science behind it would lead most degreed chemists/biologists to dismiss it without fully considering. And that’s one of my gripes in general with alternative medicine and the lazy explanations or over simplifications.
    Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound with the formula H 2 O 2. In its pure form, it is a very pale blue, clear liquid, slightly more viscous than water. Hydrogen peroxide is the simplest peroxide (a compound with an oxygen-oxygen single bond). It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent, and antiseptic. https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-hydrogen-peroxide.htm

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a well-documented component of living cells. It plays important roles in host defense and oxidative biosynthetic reactions.
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/com...rogen-peroxide

I think most chemist would know this.

A healthy body can make it's own H2O2. If you are eating right your body can make enough H2O2 to kill any invader. I have inhaled it a few times when my nose was stuffy and probably a little got into my lungs with no ill effects but breathing easier. I love spraying it in the air to make it smell really clean. I clean my fruits and veggies with it and spray my dish sponge with it and I spay it on my counter tops and in the bathrooms. Baking soda makes it fizz more. I prefer to use food grade and mix it with distilled water to the 3% solution. I buy the 35% solution. I can tell the difference in the bath if I use food grade over drug store. When I use it for bathing I pour 8 ozs in my tub of 3% or an 1 oz of 35%. I try to always have some on hand just for that. I save my store brought bottles and just mix it up in that. places that I buy it from run out from time to time so I have to buy it(non food grade) at the store sometimes. But when I need it I will take what ever I can get.

Came across another method. Just a simple misting spray bottle he used for 3% HP inhalation therapy.

Dr. Sullivan has been inhaling HP for over five years and has had no side effects - besides no flu or cold.

He doesn't recommend food grade - I believe because it is 12% HP

Very inarresting indeed. I wonder if it would help with allergies?

Good thread... keep us updated.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

///

... any updates or personal experience with this therapy?

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... any updates or personal experience with this therapy?
    I've been nebulizing ~ 1/2 tablespoon a day with 3% food grade for a week. Still able to post on internet, no apparent side effects.

I had used non-food grade for about 2 or 3 days while I was waiting on food grade. Food grade doesn't have stabilizers in it and appears more pleasant.

I've been nebulizing ~ 1/2 tablespoon a day with 3% food grade for a week. Still able to post on internet, no apparent side effects.

I had used non-food grade for about 2 or 3 days while I was waiting on food grade. Food grade doesn't have stabilizers in it and appears more pleasant.
    Good to hear... thx!

He doesn't recommend food grade HP - I believe because it is in higher concentrations than your normal 3%

He mentions buying the HP in the brown bottle, but the bottles I have have the stabilizers in it, are they safe to use?

- ML

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast