Thread: all the safety first governors are democrats

all the safety first governors are democrats

has anyone noticed that all the governors restricting the right of people to travel ar Democrats
    NY, CA, PA, NJ, CT and IL

whereas those who have (so far) tried to keep things as normal as possible are all Republicans

they are increasingly being bulled by the fascists at CNN to close down

so far Gov Abboot, Gov Kemp and Gov DeSantis have held out

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gov. Stitt isn't doing half bad. Most of the decisions to "obey CDC guidelines" in Oklahoma have been made locally.

Ranking from publication Freedom in the 50 States. (Lower number means less free.)

Not totally one dimensional, but a single governor can be the difference.

NY--50

CA--48

PA--20

NJ--47

CT--33

IL--35

https://www.freedominthe50states.org/custom/title-71
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Gov. Stitt isn't doing half bad. Most of the decisions to "obey CDC guidelines" in Oklahoma have been made locally.
    I forgot about him being a Democrat , saw his pics at a food court last week , as CNN is really calling him out on it for being pro-freedom

Yup, well aware of it.

Scratch a democrat, find an authoritarian.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    I forgot about him being a Democrat , saw his pics at a food court last week , as CNN is really calling him out on it for being pro-freedom
    He's no Democrat. And as far as his electorate's concerned, CNN is campaigning for his reelection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

What action is that, gov?

You gonna start shooting people?

God knows you want to, especially since New Jerkey is already a disarmed police state.

Gov. Murphy vows action to enforce NJ stay-at-home order

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/gov-murp...-at-home-order

Published 4 hours ago

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy expressed anger Sunday at reports of people in New Jersey ignoring his stay-at-home order and warned: “We're going to take action."

Saying he wanted “no gatherings of any kind," Murphy acknowledged the difficulty of enforcing such an order in every part of the state but said he wanted people to “stay home, period."

Murphy on Saturday ordered residents to stay home, banned all gatherings and told nonessential retail businesses to close in order to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Kansas will implement a shutdown on Tuesday, and all "nonessential" businesses will be closed. My wife was in tears since she's worried about her job.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What action is that, gov?

You gonna start shooting people?

God knows you want to, especially since New Jerkey is already a disarmed police state.

Gov. Murphy vows action to enforce NJ stay-at-home order

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/gov-murp...-at-home-order

Published 4 hours ago

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy expressed anger Sunday at reports of people in New Jersey ignoring his stay-at-home order and warned: “We're going to take action."

Saying he wanted “no gatherings of any kind," Murphy acknowledged the difficulty of enforcing such an order in every part of the state but said he wanted people to “stay home, period."

Murphy on Saturday ordered residents to stay home, banned all gatherings and told nonessential retail businesses to close in order to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
    Wait until people run out of currency and Cheetos. Going to be a wild summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Wait until people run out of currency and Cheetos. Going to be a wild summer.
    So , you have Cheetos .

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Chalk up the Great State of Michigan as being on lock down.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So , you have Cheetos .
    No, but the panic buyers at my store sure do like those and oatmeal crème pies. Survival food I guess.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    No, but the panic buyers at my store sure do like those and oatmeal crème pies. Survival food I guess.
    LOL , the oatmeal cream pies . Last time I had one of those I was making 7.00 dollars an hour as a foreman to run a plant. They were not very good .