Thread: Stimuli plan crashes in Senate

Stimuli plan crashes in Senate

Vote was 47 - 47 with no Dem votes and five Corona absences . Dems want more . Not sure how much more than the nearly 3 trillion already with what was in the bill and the Fed package of 700 Billion . How many trillions will schumer , AOC and Pelosi demand ?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyway , hope you already sold all your stocks unless you want to keep them for 15 years.

No pelosibucks for you slackers . Ordinarily I would tell you to get back to work but...…...

Lots of great corporations needing bailouts, got to add more zeros to the stimulus bill. Mitch & Nancy will git 'er done.

Last edited by RonZeplin; 03-22-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

No text to read on a bill said to be voted on tomorrow . Looks like I am laid off from my part time retirement two day a week job a minimum of 3/20 to 4/ 08 with one of my other places of business closed 3/17 through 4/08. I guestimate my personal loss to be 1500 cash , take home income and another 1400 in suspected lost rental income for a total of 2900 after tax cash . I bet I get nothing from the govt for closing my places of work .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-24-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I bet I get nothing from the govt for closing my places of work .
    You will get something oyarde. The devil will be in the detail because there's lot of special interests lining up.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    You will get something oyarde. The devil will be in the detail because there's lot of special interests lining up.
    At this point I would also need serious reassurance this will not happen every year . If so I need to find totally different lines of business . Probably just start making whiskey and other things . I do not draw a pension or social security . I still earn my money and I keep it at a level where I do not pay Fed tax . I pd no Fed tax last yr or the yr before. Now they are stealing from me by closing my businesses . This is getting intolerable .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-24-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    At this point I would also need serious reassurance this will not happen every year . If so I need to find totally different lines of business . Probably just start making whiskey .
    $50 Billion year spent in Afghanistan but nothing for oyarde? You should complain to your congressman.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $50 Billion year spent in Afghanistan but nothing for oyarde? You should complain to your congressman.
    Ya , and Afghanistan will not even be buying my bourbon.

Wonder how much dud boeing will get ?