Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19

Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19

Senator Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19. He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with any infected person.

https://www.twitter.com/RandPaul/sta...80756617273345
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rand tests positive for COVID-19

Looks like we all posted the news at the exact same minute. Thx for merge.
    Last edited by kahless; 03-22-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Sen Paul tests positive for Corona Virus, is ASYMPTOMATIC & in quarantine

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-22-2020 at 12:00 PM.

RAND tests positive for coronavirus

Make sure to stay away from Ron and Carol! Speedy recovery Senator Paul.

Bad news!

I've posted in the US politics forum as well.

Can you merge the threads Brian ? Thanks.

The Senate ought to give him Hazardous Duty Pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Can you merge the threads Brian ? Thanks.
    Lol. A whole bunch of people posted at the same time.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Anyone know if Rand was @ CPAC? There have been people who were there tested positive.

https://www.twitter.com/maggieNYT/st...82648567140354

Will the whole Senate now go into quarantine? This is bad news.

Hope Rand recovers OK. We need him more than ever during this bipartisan panic.

Was it a Senate doctor? There could be another reason he tested positive, yet is asymptomatic...

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Rand has the coronavirus. Won't be introducing anything

The Senate should allow him to make floor speeches digitally from quarantine, and vote too.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The Senate should allow him to make floor speeches digitally from quarantine, and vote too.
    Damned straight! And introduce his bill! The man's been blindside tackled and shot at. Do that much for the man.
    We believe our lying eyes...

I hope Rand recovers. And I hope he doesn't transmit it (either directly or indirectly) to Ron and/or Carol.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully Rand does not have past lung damage from all of his bouts of pneumonia after that crazed leftist attacked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hopefully Rand does not have past lung damage from all of his bouts of pneumonia after that crazed leftist attacked him.
    He has had chunks of his lungs removed and has been back to the hospital for complications over his lung surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by supertrucker39 View Post
    He's such an $#@!. He'll probably vote against the aid again and visit Canada's Natiion Health System if he truly gets sick. If he's not smart he'll visit his elderly father. Hope he's smarter than that!
    LOL - What do we have here?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I hope he recovers OK.

I think Schiff says it all:

Someone has to call out this idiot. He was probably at the gym or some place he wasn't supposd to be and spread this to his family. Hopefully he didn't spread this to any responsible Republicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - What do we have here?

Someone has to call out this idiot. He was probably at the gym or some place he wasn't supposd to be and spread this to his family. Hopefully he didn't spread this to any responsible Republicans.
    Or maybe some leftist idiot purposely infected him because apparently they want to see the Afghanistan war go on in perpetuity.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

May you need look in the mirror to see an IDIOT.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Popular Youtube channel covering Rand. 4K plus viewing right niow.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Wow.. Mitt probably slipped it to him some how at the lunch..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Hopefully he doesn't get hit hard with it.
    Lets hope so. He is our only hope!

His last tweet before quarantine: Resist!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast