Thread: AOC and Mitch McConnell agree on something: $2,000 checks

AOC and Mitch McConnell agree on something: $2,000 checks

is this the kind of bipartisanship Republicans want?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    4K for a family of four . I see nothing for AOC not to like .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    4K for a family of four . I see nothing for AOC not to like .
    And Mitch/Trump are in agreement.

Apparently yes, yes it is the kind of bipartisanship that republicans want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Insane.

UI exists for a reason. It is the first line of defense. If it can not be used, it should be abolished. Stop taking it out of people’s paychecks.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thumbs down Communist Losers

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Looks like Ben Garrison has made a recovery, and is OFF the Trump Train.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

AOC would lose it if they only paid out to citizens, though
    As bad as the entire idea is, paying out to non-citizens is insult to injury.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Insane.

UI exists for a reason. It is the first line of defense. If it can not be used, it should be abolished. Stop taking it out of people’s paychecks.

I have no idea how that system works but I assume there is screening. Given that this week the number of people filing for unemployment is like 5 times greater than any week in history, how are you going to screen people? It already takes three weeks to send checks out according Google. It would probably be longer now. Seems like looting and chaos is not far away.

The checks should be sent this week. The government has income and banking info on file. Go to the IRS site. They should direct deposit within a few days.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I have no idea how that system works but I assume there is screening. Given that this week the number of people filing for unemployment is like 5 times greater than any week in history, how are you going to screen people? It already takes three weeks to send checks out according Google. It would probably be longer now. Seems like looting and chaos is not far away.

The checks should be sent this week. The government has income and banking info on file. Go to the IRS site. They should direct deposit within a few days.
    According to surveys most Americans displaced are worried about how they will make rent or mortgage due April 1st. Any checks will take 2-3 weeks.

Then there's this :

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post

Obviously UI should be expedited during the emergency. It is now almost the end of March. They have had months to plan for this expected surge in applications.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    AOC would lose it if they only paid out to citizens, though
    As bad as the entire idea is, paying out to non-citizens is insult to injury.
    Of course. Citizenship would not be required if the Marxists and globalists have their way.

Trump to hold press conference at 5pm.

Senate set to vote to proceed at 6pm. (Requires 60 votes)

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Looks like Ben Garrison has made a recovery, and is OFF the Trump Train.
    Do you think that looks negative?

I think he's in support of it... or, at the very least, trying to ride the line so that people can interpret whatever they want into it.

He's not exactly known for subtle cartoons.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Do you think that looks negative?

I think he's in support of it... or, at the very least, trying to ride the line so that people can interpret whatever they want into it.

He's not exactly known for subtle cartoons.
    Not a doubt in my mind that Garrison is against helicopter money.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    And Mitch/Trump are in agreement.
    Yes . It looks like Pelosi is the holdup now . As of 3:00 my 600 Pelosibucks were still alive and well in the senate . Later I am taking a vote on what to do with the 600 pelosibucks . 1) put it in the bank 2) put it down on another Jap Zero 3) Put it towards Buying a three dollar gold gold pc 4) Put it towards buying a ten dollar gold Indian 5) do more than one thing from items 1 through four if Danke gives me a no interest loan out of his unemployment check .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Let's Address the Prerequisites

• Where will the money come from?
    • What will be the consequence of taking money from that source?
    • Is it ethical to deposit, create, or redistribute money from one party to the other party?
    • Does the agent of the exchange of money have an ultimate warrant for doing so, according to the rule of law (civil), and more importantly, in accordance with Godly law?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Trump just told a whopper in the press conference:

"This is NOT a financial crisis, this is a MEDICAL crisis!"

Wow. I've tried to at least marginally support President Trump, but the above is completely untrue, and he also knows it based on past statements he has made.

This is definitely a financial crisis being blamed on a medical...occurrence.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Its a tax refund (based on what you paid the IRS in 2018) than UBI, you newbs.

RPF used to support maximum tax refunds, until the sky turned orange.

Meanwhile in the Amash thread, so called libertarians are defending his call for "immediate cash relief".

Jesus Christ....
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll