Thread: Angela Merkel engages in ridiculous propaganda stunt in supermarket

Thumbs down Angela Merkel engages in ridiculous propaganda stunt in supermarket

German chancellor Angela Merkel, 65 years old, has gone shopping to a supermarket in Berlin.
    Her cart contained 4 bottles of wine and an extra small package of toilet paper. She has no kids, so she an her husband can get really drunk this weekend. It strengthens your immune system, I guess.

Seems liske she isnt all that concerned about the virus.
    Otherwise she wouldnt engage in such a ridiculous propaganda stunt.

Even her security is well hidden in this "spontaneous" picture.

Just a quick reminder, just 8 months ago she was seen shaking Hillary style repeatedly: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...for-third-time

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But what kinds of wine are being consumed in merkelstan ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    But what kinds of wine are being consumed in merkelstan ?
    lol merkelstan...that's hilarious

I’m surprised she didn’t lick a toilet seat. It’s the latest in virtue signaling.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    German chancellor Angela Merkel, 65 years old, has gone shopping to a supermarket in Berlin.
    Her cart contained 4 bottles of wine and an extra small package of toilet paper. She has no kids, so she an her husband can get really drunk this weekend. It strengthens your immune system, I guess.
    Actually, good wine does exactly that. Resveratrol is excellent for healing & rejuvenating the body.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Actually, good wine does exactly that. Resveratrol is excellent for healing & rejuvenating the body.
    That’s not politically correct in Utah. Does Xanax have the same effect?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That’s not politically correct in Utah. Does Xanax have the same effect?
    LOL- I'm a total natural health advocate, Xanax ain't on the menu.
    There is no spoon.

Red wine is better, she bought white. The volume might help due to the lower concentration. Science can be tasty.
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Red wine is better, she bought white. The volume might help due to the lower concentration. Science can be tasty.
    LOL

Red wine is definitely better for you but white wine helps the heart & has less alcohol in it than red. And, I'm not a drinker.
    There is no spoon.

LOL

Red wine is definitely better for you but white wine helps the heart & has less alcohol in it than red. And, I'm not a drinker.
    The white wine I'm currently drinking (Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand) has 13.5% alcohol in it.
    Some white wines may have lower alcohol content but certainly not all of them.
    "I am a bird"