Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Coronavirus-Weary Americans Start To Rebel In ‘Wartime’ ?

Exclamation Medical lock down Martial Law tyranny

RESIST the Big Pharma Totalitarian Deep State tyranny..

Stay healthy & stay free. Just say NO to gov
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Pat Buchanan

https://www.theamericanconservative....el-in-wartime/

"It’s a war,” says President Donald Trump of his efforts to contain the coronavirus pandemic, and likening his role to that of “wartime president.”

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo welcomed the president’s claim to his commander in chief role in the crisis and his resolve: “The president and I agreed yesterday… we’re fighting the same war — and this is a war.”

Some measures already taken do call to mind actions in wartime.

Commercial airline flights have been reduced or canceled. Schools have been closed. Universities have shut their doors.

Where Ford, Chrysler, GM and other great auto companies shifted production to jeeps, tanks and bombers in 1942, U.S. auto factories have today been shut down to prevent the spread of the virus.

Bars and restaurants are being closed.

This month, millions of Americans will be added to unemployment rolls, and millions of senior citizens and elderly have already followed government directives to “self-isolate” or “shelter in place.”

There is talk of quarantines lasting not days or weeks, as Americans knew in the days of measles, mumps, chickenpox, scarlet fever and polio, but months.

While a new social solidarity and spirit of self-sacrifice seem to be manifesting themselves in this pandemic, can it endure?

Is the country prepared for months, or years, of social isolation, if that is what is required to win this war?

It is a question that needs to be addressed...

A prediction: The longer the orders to shelter in place and self-isolate remain in force, the greater the probability they will begin to be ignored and people will take the risks to end their isolation and be with friends.

Will Americans suffer in social isolation, inside their own homes for months, while a state-induced Great Depression washes over the land?

My guess is that many will rebel.
    a dragnet is being made. Be assured youre being watched. I believe ive been monitored in my apartment complex for not following "suggested" curfew. Now i will never return unless this ends

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is a dry run.

The purpose here is to see if they can tamp down the herd (that's us) long enough to allow the elites to get to their bunkers and shelters during the period of time before a really bad bug burns 99 percent of us down.
    The great thing about viruses for them is, unlike nuclear weapons, viruses leave the infrastructure intact (thank you V for Vendetta which becomes for relevant by the minute) BUT the great thing about viruses for us is that even if they think they can control them and run to their bunkers a plague like bug won’t discriminate. They might take the chance and run to their bunkers for five years and then come out only to die then (hehe).

The more likely development is they are using this (kind of lame in terms of death toll) bug to cover for the impeding financial collapse (and prevent the central banks from being blamed), to crush the global populist revolt, destroy what’s left of nation states, and then swoop in at the end with a vaccine cure and a new digital world currency as the saviors of mankind. (Again, thank you V for Vendetta) This is the last best hope for Western Oligarch World Domination. It seems to me they, the Wall Street, City of London Financiers & Media Operators are panicking and throwing up a hail-mary. I actually think it’s kind of a lame attempt but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think we will see much push back at all from the public. They are meekly complying so far. This may be how freedom ends, from a mass panic over the flu.
    https://www.corbettreport.com/mml2020/

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    The great thing about viruses for them is, unlike nuclear weapons, viruses leave the infrastructure intact (thank you V for Vendetta which becomes for relevant by the minute) BUT the great thing about viruses for us is that even if they think they can control them and run to their bunkers a plague like bug won’t discriminate. They might take the chance and run to their bunkers for five years and then come out only to die then (hehe).

The more likely development is they are using this (kind of lame in terms of death toll) bug to cover for the impeding financial collapse (and prevent the central banks from being blamed), to crush the global populist revolt, destroy what’s left of nation states, and then swoop in at the end with a vaccine cure and a new digital world currency as the saviors of mankind. (Again, thank you V for Vendetta) This is the last best hope for Western Oligarch World Domination. It seems to me they, the Wall Street, City of London Financiers & Media Operators are panicking and throwing up a hail-mary. I actually think it’s kind of a lame attempt but we will see.
    The whole thing seems very fishy to me because of the timing. There was a worldwide debt bubble that was getting close to popping and suddenly this virus appears? And the initial response is "shelter-in-place" (or essentially that though politicians may call it something else to calm people's fears) while the national guard rolls into cities? Plus people are forced into social isolation, which adds to their fear and keeps them apart so they can't rebel against future measures that will almost certainly be more draconian. The financial bubble would've caused mass social unrest but, "magically", people are now facing the fear of a virus that can't be seen and even people without symptoms can be carriers.

I predict that this will go on for much longer than we're being told it will. We are being acclimated to "it's not a big deal. Just stay at home and we'll work on resolving this". Next they will say things need to be more stringent and we'll need a good reason to be allowed to go outside. At that point, I'm guessing there will be internet outages and we'll really be isolated from each other. Then if you decide you've had enough, there will already be military on the streets and you really won't be able to do anything about it.

Oh something also interesting, even though this serious death virus has NO cure to date, it has a 30% recovery rate.

(So far: 92,378 recoveries out of 307,280.)

* 4.2% mortality rate.

** Mortality from Influenza is 34.5% greater than from Coronavirus.
    Last edited by Weston White; 03-22-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    The whole thing seems very fishy to me because of the timing. There was a worldwide debt bubble that was getting close to popping and suddenly this virus appears? And the initial response is "shelter-in-place" (or essentially that though politicians may call it something else to calm people's fears) while the national guard rolls into cities? Plus people are forced into social isolation, which adds to their fear and keeps them apart so they can't rebel against future measures that will almost certainly be more draconian. The financial bubble would've caused mass social unrest but, "magically", people are now facing the fear of a virus that can't be seen and even people without symptoms can be carriers.

I predict that this will go on for much longer than we're being told it will. We are being acclimated to "it's not a big deal. Just stay at home and we'll work on resolving this". Next they will say things need to be more stringent and we'll need a good reason to be allowed to go outside. At that point, I'm guessing there will be internet outages and we'll really be isolated from each other. Then if you decide you've had enough, there will already be military on the streets and you really won't be able to do anything about it.
    Cuomo just said it could last 9 months in NY. I think you might be right but I also think they will lose control. 90+% of the National Guard/Military are not Globalists. If you know people in the armed forces, make sure to talk to them now. No time to delay.

I just observed 8 Attack Gunships headed North..

This is not normal Air Trafic... nor were they Medevac.

I wonder how much that costs at a time like this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

These numbers don't seem to be adding up, how is it that China has nearly recovered, yet the numbers for all other nations have skyrocketed over this last week? Is chloroquine/zinc the reason?

At this time:

For China (since 1/21, where this all began several months ago now): total cases are: 81,726, deaths are: 3,291, and total recoveries are: 74,173.

For Italy (since 2/21): total cases are: 74,386, deaths are 7,503, and total recoveries are: 9,362.

For USA (since 3/4): total cases are: 69,171, deaths are: 1,050, and total recoveries are: 616.

And yet globally: total cases (since 1/21): 471,783, total deaths are: 21,306, and total recoveries are: 114,858.

Updated US stats for the Coronavirus over the last (approx.) 63-days within the United States (January 21 – March 24, 2020):

Deaths: 1,042 (521 per month)
    Reported cases: 69,018 (34,509 per month)
    Recoveries: 616 (308 a month)
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12