Thread: Anyone have Toilet Paper for sale in Texas?

Anyone have Toilet Paper for sale in Texas?

Willing to drive to pick it up. Prefer to stay in Texas but let me know if you have TP in Louisiana or Oklahoma.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 03-19-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Willing to drive to pick it up. Prefer to stay in Texas but let me know if you have TP in Louisiana or Oklahoma.
    Well I have found that the Dollar Generals here in Tennessee are pretty good at keeping the off-brand in stock.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I heard you were just threatened with Quarantine..

did everyone $#@! at once?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I heard you were just threatened with Quarantine..

did everyone $#@! at once?
    I came a bit in my pants, when I heard them mention checkpoints and martial law
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

We do have paper in Oklahoma, and we're keeping it.

Use your Longhorns jerseys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I have enough Toilet paper but thanks The Texan

I came a bit in my pants, when I heard them mention checkpoints and martial law
    Well I am planning a TP Delivery to Family in Portland on Sunday..

I'll let you know about Border Crossings and such.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Well I am planning a TP Delivery to Family in Portland on Sunday..

I'll let you know about Border Crossings and such.
    There's no keeping wetback Texicans from swimming the Red River.

We're just banning sales of duct tape. We know they can't think of any other way to keep the paper dry swimming back.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-06-2020 at 07:39 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Remember the Alamo.

Just nail a Sears Catalog to the wall, like in the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Just nail a Sears Catalog to the wall, like in the old days.
    I'd have to get online and print it off first. If I'm going to use printer paper, why waste the ink?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'd have to get online and print it off first. If I'm going to use printer paper, why waste the ink?
    Or just wipe with your device and clean it later.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-06-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Supporting Member
    Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Customizable pressure settings - that's good, but I'm just as concerned with temperature control. I'm not one for cold showers, as it were. And do they have a blower - like when my car comes out of the car wash?
    Bidets are underestimated. I guess this quarantine thing is a right time to test one of these. I'm planning to do some bathroom renovation and make it more compact. I've heard mostly about separate bidet bowls, but this post reminded me that bidet seats also exist and can be used with different toilets.
    Last edited by Dundelionn; 04-09-2020 at 12:09 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.