Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Old malaria drug might prevent and treat COVID-19

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Chloroquine? Alright! Gin and tonics tonight, boys! With a slice of lime for vitamin C and flavonoids, of course.
    If you get a blacklight, it will glow too. (A way to check that it has quinine in it too).

I can 100% guarantee you that most of our politicians are taking this drug behind the scenes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Why oh why would President Donald push anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a cure for the far from fatal “novel” coronavirus?!? Some “conspiracy theorists” say it’s because Trump owns a stake in French pharma giant Sanofi, which manufacturers hydroxychloroquine!
    Or should we put our trust in big pharma (forget about vitamin C that has no adverse side effects)?!?

Maybe more interesting is that Sanofi's largest shareholders include Fisher Asset Management, the investment company of major Trump donor Ken Fisher.

But then again Trump isn’t the most interesting crook in the Trump administration - that would be long-time Rothschild banker Donald’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, who once chaired Invesco (check out Invesco!).
    Invesco owns a stake in both Sanofi and Mylan (that also produces hydroxychloroquine): https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...t-5118801.html

Wilbur’s Invesco was also a business partner of none other than Donald’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. In March 2017, it was reported that Kushner Companies, RFR Realty and LIVWRK are buying out their partner Invesco in Dumbo Heights in a $600 million deal.
    In 2013, Kushner, RFR, LIVWRK and Invesco partnered in buying the former Jehovah’s Witnesses buildings for $375 million. Reportedly Invesco owned 90% of the equity stake at the time: https://therealdeal.com/2017/03/30/k...dumbo-heights/

In November 2017, Ross confirmed in writing that he had divested everything he promised, but... he was lying.
    Ross still held more than $10 million worth of stock in financial firm Invesco and call options in the Sun Bancorp bank, but only the next month Ross got rid of his interests in both. Invesco stock rose during this period: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...8&p=5984#p5984
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One of the reported symptoms of COVID-19 is the decrease of the oxygen level in the blood of the patients, preceding the complete collapse of their health....
    One of the promoted treatments for COVID-19 is anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

Some people (relatively many Africans) have a hereditary disorder that breaks apart red blood cells that makes them less able to transport oxygen throughout the body.
    Most of these patients can live with this condition without problems.

Unless they get one of about 40 medical drugs that can make this disorder worsen rapidly, making the oxygen shortage severe and acute, this can even be lethal.
    The worst of these (potentially lethal) drugs are those for malaria like hydroxychloroquine!

However, HCQ was a long time ago identified to be one of the drugs (3) that cause severe damage to erythrocytes in cases of hereditary glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency [the hereditary disorder I’m discussing in this article].

1-2 days after the start of such treatment a very severe clinical picture with weakness, dizziness, respiratory distress and signs of organ damage develops.
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ygen-shortage/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Uh, ya, sorry disinfostarter, the latest study showed HCQ reduced fatalities by about 50%. The studies that showed it was harmful were redacted because they used fake data.

Trump does not have a financial stake in HCQ, of more than about $50 maybe in some mutual fund, that was debunked a long time ago.

HCQ is just as cheap as Vitamin C, maybe even cheaper. Big pharma has no reason to push HCQ, and it is clear they were trying to bury it in favor of more expensive, less effective drugs. Because they want people to die. Because Trump is not their friend.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-10-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, ya, sorry disinfostarter, the latest study showed HCQ reduced fatalities by about 50%. The studies that showed it was harmful were redacted because they used fake data.
    It’s amazing that @dannno claims to have a very high IQ!

I think that Jon Rappoport is one of the very few that writes good articles on the COVID-19 “pandemic”...
    Here are some excerpts from one of Rappoport’s sources...

This hereditary trait is particularly common among ethnic groups living in areas with malaria. The modified G6PD gene offers advantages in the tropics. It makes its carriers resistant to malaria pathogens. However, G6PD deficiency is also dangerous if those affected come into contact with certain substances found in, for example, field beans, currants, peas and a number of medicines.
    These include acetylsalicylic acid, metamizole, sulfonamides, vitamin K, naphthalene, aniline, malaria drugs and nitrofurans. The G6PD deficiency then leads to a disruption of the biochemical processes in the red blood cells and – depending on the dose – to mild to life-threatening haemolysis.
    The debris of the burst erythrocytes subsequently leads to microemboli, which block small vessels throughout the organs. What had caused the illness and death of the young man from Nigeria remained unclear at the time.

I looked at the drugs that can cause severe hemolysis in G6PD deficiency and got really scared. One of the substances that is called very dangerous in all forms of this enzyme deficiency is the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).
    (…)
    In a chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine study by Oxford University (NCT04303507) with a planned 40,000 participants, the risk of G6PD deficiency is also not mentioned. In another large study by the Pentagon, though, there is an explicit warning to exclude G6PD deficiency patients from the study.
    The following graph, based on information from the WHO database, shows how many studies on Covid-19 and HCQ have been initiated – and how few of them take enzyme deficiency into account.
    https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/13/...al-detectives/

How peculiar, the hydroxychloroquine that is promoted for COVID-19 treatment appears to lower sperm and testosterone levels and cause abnormal changes to the sex organ in male rats. These adverse effects were permanent!
    This couldn’t possibly be THE motive for pushing this for a treatment could it (couldn’t find a freely viewable version of the complete report)?

Chloroquine phosphate and its analogue hydroxychloroquine are used on long term basis as anti-inflammatory drugs in the treatment of a multitude of chronic diseases. In the present work the dose of the drug was calculated and given to albino rats in the usual low therapeutic regimen used in man. This work has shown that chloroquine depresses testosterone secretion in a progressive manner which increased the longer the duration of treatment, sperm count was also decreased, the percent of abnormal forms increased and the weight of the testes and accessory sex organ (epididymis, vas deference, seminal vesicle and prostate) was also reduced, these abnormalities did not return to the normal control figures, even after one month of discontinuation of the drug.
    W.G. Nicola et al. – Plasma testosterone level and the male genital system after chloroquine therapy (1997): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9080720/

https://twitter.com/zev_dr/status/1292434313309560832
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Big pharma is doing everything they can to make sure people can't their hands on this drug.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123