Thread: CA Nat'l Guard on Alert

Exclamation CA Nat'l Guard on Alert

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/californ...case-scenarios

While urging Californians to stay united and promising “we will get back to the life that we have lived,” Newsom also acknowledged much is unknown and so the state is preparing for frightening worst-case scenarios. He put the California National Guard on alert for duties that include humanitarian missions like ensuring proper food distribution and public safety as some grocery stores resorted to rationing to control panic buying.

In readying the National Guard for action, Newsom’s office emphasized that it’s for duties routinely performed during natural disasters and other emergencies. But Newsom grimly added that “we have the ability to do martial law ... if we feel the necessity.”

Imposing martial law would take the extraordinary step of replacing the usual laws with military authority, with the possible suspension of civil liberties like freedom of association and movement.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See you at camp.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

//
    Do something Danke

It is good to know that states rights are being observed. Thank you, President Trump, for announcing the ball in motion. “National Emergency”.

My @ss.

We went to get half price wings last night at the bar we frequent here on the east coast, the parking lot was empty and the doors were locked. GRRRRR

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Governor issues statewide shelter in place.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Governor issues statewide shelter in place.
    I hope many disobey.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I hope many disobey.
    Pretty sure the 25K homeless in San Fran will still be wandering around crapping in the streets .
    Do something Danke

I hope many disobey.
    This is California we are talking about. Almost everybody that lives there are pretty submissive to the government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have seen two Posts disapear from FB this morn..

Armored Vehicles and a Mobile Hospital in Portland..

And a Convoy Headed for Chicago area...

Both Posts vanished.

I should be On a road trip to Oly later,,, if they don't lock the Capital down.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Last night I went to walmart and they had police at the door saying that they would be closed by 8'30 pm and to make it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Last night I went to walmart and they had police at the door saying that they would be closed by 8'30 pm and to make it quick.
    Yup..
    Here too... and what appears to be effective Curfew.

Planning a TP Delivery to family in Portland on Sunday,, if we can get through the check points.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have seen two Posts disapear from FB this morn..

Armored Vehicles and a Mobile Hospital in Portland..

And a Convoy Headed for Chicago area...

Both Posts vanished.

I should be On a road trip to Oly later,,, if they don't lock the Capital down.
    Cops are all but missing in TN. We figure they are getting the Homeland Security training for the Big Reveal.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Cops are all but missing in TN. We figure they are getting the Homeland Security training for the Big Reveal.
    There were few on my last trip.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://www.wsj.com/articles/militar...se-11584746488

cials are preparing for engineering, medical, logistics missions, including makeshift hospitals

A military health worker at a drive-through coronavirus testing center on Staten Island. Defense officials opened up a range of military capabilities this week.
    PHOTO: MIKE SEGAR/REUTERS
    By Gordon Lubold and Nancy A. Youssef
    March 20, 2020 7:21 pm ET
    PRINT
    TEXT
    WASHINGTON—The U.S. military said Friday it is preparing plans to take over hotels and other buildings if necessary to add to the nation’s supply of hospital rooms, part of its response to the coronavirus emergency.

Pentagon officials detailed the plans as they opened up the range of military capabilities and forces this week, with preparations for deploying thousands of National Guard troops, providing hospital ships and ferrying medical equipment.

The head of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers outlined plans for taking over as many as 10,000 hotel rooms, college dormitories and other spaces in New York to provide medical services to accommodate the exponential increase of virus-related hospitalizations.

Based on a request from state officials and the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, which is coordinating the crisis response for the White House, the Corps would forge contracts with hotels, colleges and possibly sports arenas—all of which are largely empty anyway—to begin to transform them into medical facilities, Lt. Gen. Todd Semonite said.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Here they are all 8:30 to 8:30 now . My local grocer and butcher are also quitting an hour early ea day .
    Do something Danke

I got an e mail from Home Depot on the 18th that they are closing at 6 pm now ( started 19th ).
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably Tue evening I am going to stop by the farm store about 6 pm for a tractor battery and some feed , hope they are open . I have to be over that way so thought I would put it off to then .
    Do something Danke

Saw 8 Attack Gunships headed North..
    Not Cargo,, nor Medevac.. Gunships.

They are Fighting the Virus.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

IMO-National Guard should be on the ready in the bigger cities in Cali. We are one PG&E mishap causing a long power outage to cause the $#@! to absolutely hit the fan in SF and Oakland. My street's power went out because of an underground cable issue last week for 12 hours during Alameda county's lockdown. I had my coolers filled w/ ice and generator on the ready but my neighbors' stress level was noticeably increased...
    I ask unanimous consent to revise and extend my remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.fox5ny.com/news/californ...case-scenarios

While urging Californians to stay united and promising “we will get back to the life that we have lived,” Newsom also acknowledged much is unknown and so the state is preparing for frightening worst-case scenarios. He put the California National Guard on alert for duties that include humanitarian missions like ensuring proper food distribution and public safety as some grocery stores resorted to rationing to control panic buying.

In readying the National Guard for action, Newsom’s office emphasized that it’s for duties routinely performed during natural disasters and other emergencies. But Newsom grimly added that “we have the ability to do martial law ... if we feel the necessity.”

Imposing martial law would take the extraordinary step of replacing the usual laws with military authority, with the possible suspension of civil liberties like freedom of association and movement.
    Think about this. Californians and their elected representatives have stupidly allowed the cities to pander to illegal immigration, along with it taxes too high, homeless populations for decades, peaking due to taxes/extremely high prices....this was in the making , same with NYC. Cities to big to fail now failing, in every way possible.....their governing bodies are desparate right now to prove why they are important and "needed". Governor is trying to prove that hes needed, and that his exercise of power is necessary. THE BEST THING WE CAN DO RIGHT NOW , is to prove that the governors actions are OVERBOARD. We can prove that society can fight a virus, without governors dictating them. In arizona right now we are doing fine, so far we wont escalate lockdowns....or curfew hasnt been used....we will stay open and our numbers are low, and will remain low because arizonans are more spread out, and more able to stay indoors, while they research this and think for themselves. Most people including myself have thought this out , processed the info, and I now conclude it was a chinese bioweapon, and liberals are taking advantage....it was made to remove Hong Kong protestors. the problem now, is China sees how vulnerable we really are now, because liberal cities are crumbling

The other Pete and Lisa both have their "Essential Worker"papers for travel to and from,,

so it's cool here.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom