Thread: Blue hands everywhere

Blue hands everywhere

Unexpected trip to Olympia..

Kaiser Hospital was as empty as I have ever seen it,, whish was fortunate, as we had no wait.

They found a Bowel Blockage and Ordered surgery at another Hospital Providence St Peter.
    First time there.. Had Security out front. No Visitors.

Blue hands everywhere.. Security,Staff. Restaurant employees, Gas station clerks

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope you recover well Pete.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Hope all goes well!

Speedy recovery.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Best of luck .
    Do something Danke

Get well soon Pete.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pete was unclear in the OP, it's not him that's ill, but his wife.

Check in with prayers and for updates here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...41#post6932941
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hope you recover well Pete.
    Carol is in the Hospital.. But they are not allowing visits..

Driving up later to take her phone to her. She seems to be doing well so far. (spoke this morn.

They are keeping her a few days for observation,, Surgery was more than expected.

All Prayers are appreciated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-06-2020 at 07:35 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

She is doing well,, Took her Phone to her.. but not allowed in.

She is eating Jello.. and should come home Friday...

And thank you all for prayer.

Pray for this insanity that has infected everyone.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Good to know your wife is getting better.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Just got the call.. They will release her today..

It was suppose to be a quick surgery and go home,, turned into 4 hour surgery and 4 days.

So I'll see what I-5 looks like for a couple hours,,
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Good news! Hope her recovery is smooth from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Wishing her a speedy recovery. Take care Pete!
    "I am a bird"

Our best to both of you. Glad to see things are looking up.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Home and Resting..

Providence Hospital still has security out front,,and no visitors allowed.
    Not overwhelmed by any visible appearance.. kinda relaxed

The highway was flowing smoothly,, with an absence of Patrol Vehicles.

Oregon Closed down,,, Wa is expected to also,, but only a couple localities so far..

Seems pointless as this was nationwide weeks ago.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Praying for her speedy recovery!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

On a Side note...with the other observations on this world,,,
    Here is one from MY Hometown.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Hope all goes well.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Hope all goes well.
    All is well,, She is on imposed light duty.. and healing..
    We are prepped for a storm before this, and as a habit..

went in to my favorite Cannabis Retailer. picked up a bit. (no blue hands)
    My SS dole is not till next week. We are fine. Blessed even.

The State over reactions are yet to be fully seen,,

and how bad is the Crash,,, (like watching a slow moving train wreck.)

Watch and pray.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I’m am glad everything is going well and wish you both the best

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Latest Observation..

8 Gunships.(attack Helicopter) just went over my head and moving North.

These were not Medevac. and have no medical purpose.

I wonder what it costs to run one of those birds for no good reason?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well Lisa and Pete have their "Essential Worker" papers..

I still slip about,
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom