Thread: Prayers Welcome

Prayers Welcome

Spent the day exactly where I did not want to be.
    not one,, but Two Hospitals.

And Carol had 4 hour of surgery,, Recovering and under observation.

Views and Observations I didn't want in places I did not want to be..

Olympia Washington.
    There were no crowds there..

It is the slowest and calmest at Kaiser that I had ever seen it..
    Providence has security and visitors are not allowed. But not visibly busy at all..

Prayers welcome.. and some to calm the panic.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope that things work out for you guys.

Prayers going up for you and Carol.

You've got 'em, Pete. Keep us updated.

Prayers for you and Carol.

Psalms 34:4 -

I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Isaiah 41:10 -

Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I am praying now.

Praying.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are both in my prayers, friend.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You've got 'em, Pete. Keep us updated.
    Same here Pete.

Let us know if we can do anything.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Sending Prayers for you guys.
    Hope everything goes.
    God bless

Prayers UP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Just back from Olympia, again.
    Took her phone up,,nothing else.. No Book,Clothes,,no Visitors..

Phone passed in at entrance.. She should be out Friday.. Surgery went well and she is eating Jello today..(Yukky hospital jello)

Thank you for Prayer.. Pray against this stupidity.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

She is home and Resting.. and in pretty good spirits...

Thank you all for prayers.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

God speed.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    She is home and Resting.. and in pretty good spirits...

Thank you all for prayers.
    More than welcome...keep us posted
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Praying here.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Pray to God Through Psalm 41

Pete, you're definitely in my prayers, but I want you to recite this prayer, and in its recitation, use its themes and language to personalize what you want to say to God. It reads (KJV):

1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.

2 The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.

3 The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.

4 I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.

5 Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish?

6 And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.

7 All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.

8 An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.

9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

10 But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.

11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

12 And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.

13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

UpDate.

Carol is doing well,, and showered by herself (without assistance) this morning..her insistence.

We have not turned on her Oxygen since she has been home,, no breathing difficulties.

Pray against the Fear based stupidity..

Covid-19 is the cold, massively overblown by propaganda..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Sorry I think I missed this. Glad she is doing well and recovering.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined