Thread: SHTF 2020?

SHTF 2020?

Not concerned about the virus per se, but have become quite alarmed at the responses.

What do you think? Hole up and hopefully we don’t go on full lockdown and get herded into camps, have our homes ransacked with us in them, bug the hell out, or continue to chill? I want to continue to chill. My danger to liberty alerts are going nuts though. Serviced up the DRZ400 in case it’s time. Would you rather scratch around in the woods than hang out if this gets real? I see now that it could. Hoarding a bunch of $#@! at the house doesn’t seem like a great long term plan. Need to tune my SHTF plan, man.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Question Home Improvment

Maybe you can beef up your home security with some enhancements?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Definitely a good opportunity to consider that!

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Not concerned about the virus per se, but have become quite alarmed at the responses.

What do you think? Hole up and hopefully we don’t go on full lockdown and get herded into camps, have our homes ransacked with us in them, bug the hell out, or continue to chill? I want to continue to chill. My danger to liberty alerts are going nuts though. Serviced up the DRZ400 in case it’s time. Would you rather scratch around in the woods than hang out if this gets real? I see now that it could. Hoarding a bunch of $#@! at the house doesn’t seem like a great long term plan. Need to tune my SHTF plan, man.
    I think I was listening to Jason Stapleton's podcast recently where he said "hoarding in the city [or maybe it was just hoarding period?] is just setting the big dog up with free things." It was something along those lines. Basically, if you're incapable of defending your hoard, someone else is gonna get it.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

I will defend my hoard to the last man ( pushing Danke out front of course ) . If you guys don't see the fun in that you've just lived a privileged life .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    probably best enhancement you can make right now is a sign on your front gate:

WE ARE INFESTED - SELF QUARANTINE
    KEEP AWAY FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

For fun maybe throw in a photo of some guy with smallpox . That's how I usually do it .
    Do something Danke

I live in the woods..so, meh.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I live in the woods..so, meh.
    Me too, but close enough to the cities that I believe my woods will be overrun in 6 months by the hoards. Deeper woods is the answer.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Me too, but close enough to the cities that I believe my woods will be overrun in 6 months by the hoards. Deeper woods is the answer.
    Had discussions with trusted neighbors years ago which eventually led to plans. I think we will be alright. Bring on the hoards.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    For fun maybe throw in a photo of some guy with smallpox . That's how I usually do it .

Thanks for the tips. I am looking for those biohazard signs to put up when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Had discussions with trusted neighbors years ago which eventually led to plans. I think we will be alright. Bring on the hoards.
    I am ready for whatever too. Not sure how good my plan is, but let's party. Bring on the hoards indeed.

No panic or stress here. Stampedes are interesting.

I will defend my hoard to the last man ( pushing Danke out front of course ) . If you guys don't see the fun in that you've just lived a privileged life .
    Broke out the crowd pleaser for the first time in years this weekend to oil it up. Silver linings.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I think I was listening to Jason Stapleton's podcast recently where he said "hoarding in the city [or maybe it was just hoarding period?] is just setting the big dog up with free things." It was something along those lines. Basically, if you're incapable of defending your hoard, someone else is gonna get it.
    I agree with that assessment. The problem is we don't know how many would be in these hoards. No one has unlimited ammo! 6 months? A year? How long will the need to be held off? Interesting scenarios.

I agree with that assessment. The problem is we don't know how many would be in these hoards. No one has unlimited ammo! 6 months? A year? How long will the need to be held off? Interesting scenarios.
    Comes down to tactics. Choke points and denial of easy access. A little bit can go a long way.

Yes....I would follow Danke into battle anywhere anytime.

That head could take a lot of rounds.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have been out looking for violators of my berm and have not found any .

Well,, two people in the house have "Essential Worker" papers,, so we can get out.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

LOL,Worlds gone to hell when Pete has the proper papers and you don't.

Thanks for the tips. I am looking for those biohazard signs to put up when needed.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Well,, two people in the house have "Essential Worker" papers,, so we can get out.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Reality is coming at us hard now. The curtain is being drawn back.

The fed is really desperate. 2 trillion of funny money we know about for hand outs, 4 trillion given to Wall Street, 0% interest, and no end in sight.

I suppose I will keep trying to stock up on food before these shortages become permanent. Broke people are getting ready to get their "checks", so another run on the stores will hit. They aren't done pumping this virus for all it's worth.

I don't have my papers...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Never thought I would see this in my lifetime. So be it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL,Worlds gone to hell when Pete has the proper papers and you don't.
    The other Pete,(son in Law) has papers.

I still slip about as usual.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I don't have my papers...
    Papers are not required out here in the sticks.........

Yet.

I have gone back to read this thread and have to admit that most of our concerns have not only been verified, but it's worse that we thought back in mid-march.

-Mask edicts happening all over, in the middle of friggin July
    -States shutting down again because "cases", which are known to be bogus
    -Only thing keeping this from going Law of The Jungle is the FED printing and indebting us to the tune of TRILLIONS A MONTH
    -The markets are showing how rigged the system is. 50+ million unemployed, but everything is great. Thanks Uncle Sugar!
    -A lot of industries are not coming back anytime soon. Retail, restaurants, and travel are all $#@!ed up for the foreseeable future. This will trickle to the other sectors as well. Give it time...

I have built up my relations with neighbors over the months, have a great garden that I am canning up now. Been storing precious metals and working on security. Bug in until you can't. That's what I am doing.

I believe what we have seen is going to look like the good ole days come this Fall.

Adapt and overcome, baby! Hope for a better life with true liberty! I am grateful to suffer now if I can prevent future generations from being born into slavery as I was. You were born into it too, but too proud to admit it. Consent at the barrel of a gun...