Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREAKING: Trump wants MASSIVE $850 Billion stimulus

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Country music will cook up some "We're all in this together"
    "God bless the president and damn the virus" songs and unite us all.

In the meantime, there's always this one:

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Country music will cook up some "We're all in this together"
    "God bless the president and damn the virus" songs and unite us all.
    Most likely

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    In the meantime, there's always this one:

Isn't that the little brother of @TheTexan ?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Isn't that the little brother of @TheTexan ?
    Step half-brother / cousin.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It worked to get FDR elected.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Step half-brother / cousin.

Another Great American.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

As for tax cuts, by the way, there haven't been any, and won't be any; there have been and will continue to be huge tax increases. Inflation, whether to finance massive government spending or to provide massive direct subsidies to companies via lower interest rates and so forth, is a tax. The inflationary schemes announced by the Fed already exceed total federal tax revenues, which is to say that the total tax burden is already on the verge of doubling.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Jared Kushner Pushes for More Chinese Nationals…In Coronavirus Protection Bill!

President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is reportedly pushing for more EB-5 visas to bring in wealthy Chinese nationals into the United States who can spread disease and wield their power throughout American society.
    In 2017, the Kushner clan was caught selling these types of visas to rich Chinese individuals at $500,000 a pop.

Kushner’s family business hosted an event in Beijing urging Chinese nationals to pay up quickly so they could avoid President Trump’s crackdown, as the administration’s own policies were undermined for Kushner family profit.
    More: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report...otection-bill/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123