Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Because of Covid-19 we need "_________".

  1. #31
    tod evans tod evans is offline
    Supporting Member
    tod evans's Avatar



    Posts
    32,062
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I've been advocating to wall off and flood the cities for years..

    This is as good of an excuse as any.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Do not sacrifice liberty for security least you end up with neither.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    We need to commission Iowa to develop an app to track the corona numbers.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    I wouldn't totally put it past the feds keeping all COVID tests for DNA samples. That would at least give one reason why we can't put tests out there in any numbers after being given how to do this months ago.
    I don't get the 2nd part of this post

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dokkie View Post
    I don't get the 2nd part of this post
    "That would at least give one reason why we can't put tests out there in any numbers after being given how to do this months ago."

    The WHO shared the coronavirus test with the world, for unknown reasons (as in the gov will not comment), the US decided not to use the WHO tests and decided to make their own. This delayed the start of testing by months. The CDC is still only doing a few thousand tests a day by their own numbers.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    "That would at least give one reason why we can't put tests out there in any numbers after being given how to do this months ago."

    The WHO shared the coronavirus test with the world, for unknown reasons (as in the gov will not comment), the US decided not to use the WHO tests and decided to make their own. This delayed the start of testing by months. The CDC is still only doing a few thousand tests a day by their own numbers.
    Doing only a few thousand tests a day does against the idea of them trying to collect our DNA. Didn't you say the govt is using the testing to take our DNA?

  9. #37
    Everyone should buy honeybee hives for their back yard !!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

  10. #38

    COVID-19 Shall Soon Pass, Thanks to the Union

    Because of COVID-19, we need to suspend the U.S. Constitution and State constitutions indefinitely, which will allow governments at all levels to be free to create policies which they deem are in the public's best interests. No citizen is able to know and act upon what he or she believes is best for himself or herself, his or her household, nor his or her property because citizens are just numbers. There are powers far stronger than us, smarter than us, and more selfless than us, and they are the individuals whom we've elected to seats of power in our legislative chambers, executive offices, and judicial halls. They are our gods, and they always know what's good for us, especially as it pertains to our own health and wealth. So, COVID-19 is nature's way of reminding us to not trust in ourselves, but in our most blessed and holy local, county, state, and federal governments. They shall lead us from the pestilence and back into the Promised Land of making America great again. We need not worry, and we need not think; just feel it and trust in the wonderful grace of Democracy.
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

    "Lowering interest rates punishes people for saving, thus encouraging consumers and businesses to spend every penny they make...The Federal Reserve’s inflationary policies harm the average American by eroding the dollar’s purchasing power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by dokkie View Post
    Doing only a few thousand tests a day does against the idea of them trying to collect our DNA. Didn't you say the govt is using the testing to take our DNA?
    At the moment they're only doing a few thousand, they are working to scale things up. I just said I wouldn't be surprised if they used these tests to collect DNA, I'm not actually convinced yet that they are. However if there continue to be no answers on why the CDC decided to make their own tests it will only lead to more speculation. Obviously the most likely reason is simply someone was going to make a profit.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    We need to commission Iowa to develop an app to track the corona numbers.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Test every movie celebrity and sports celebrity to see if they have the virus. Because you know, that's click bait right there.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  15. #42
    The only thing we actually need to get past coronovirus is for the common man to take common precautions:

    take social distancing seriously
    stock up on rice, beans, and oatmeal; large bags
    have a chest freezer; fill it with a beef once a year
    plant a garden every season; fill it with things that give you calories like beets, potatoes, squash
    get a rifle, learn to hunt
    quit spending your last dollar and learn to hold a few months of rent and utilities in cash
    have N95 masks in house
    have OTC meds and natural remedies in house
    keep extra fuel in containers; be prepared with a generator or two

    a little bit more "prepper" in every American would go a damn long way


    wuflu is real; anything with r0>2 and 15% ICU rate... regardless of death toll... is a major social issue.


    Because of Covid 19 we need PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

    'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

    Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

    'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

    ...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 08:13 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 11:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •