Thread: Coincidence? Coronavirus Crisis & A Fed-Created Financial Collapse

Coincidence? Coronavirus Crisis & A Fed-Created Financial Collapse

Coincidence? Coronavirus Crisis & A Fed-Created Financial Collapse

The Fed created the biggest financial bubble to ever exist. Every bubble is followed by a bust, so the Federal Reserve, regardless of any other event that occurs, is responsible for creating economic crisis. The real solution is to put an end to The Fed and monopolistic central banking. But until that conclusion is finally reached, the proposed solutions from every corner will be for The Fed to counterfeit currency in larger and larger doses. This assures continuous economic crises of increasing severity.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There will be a push for the elimination of paper money after this all settles down...
    I ask unanimous consent to revise and extend my remarks.

bump
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    There will be a push for the elimination of paper money after this all settles down...
    That has been an Agenda..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I thought of this immediately, and then the printing of dollars began a day ago. smart people at the top got smarter, and people at the bottom got dumber
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..