Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 46 of 46

Thread: Top 10 Reasons NOT to Vote for Bernie Sanders

  1. #31
    COMRADE BERNIE ALERT


    DO NOT watch this if you want to maintain your fairytale that Bernie is not a communist.


    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF :
    DNCIA-SB (Soros, Brennan)
    CLINTON-PELO-SCHIFF
    NYT-CNN-SOCIALIST



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    COMRADE BERNIE ALERT


    He doesn't think a 90% tax rate is too high.


    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF :
    DNCIA-SB (Soros, Brennan)
    CLINTON-PELO-SCHIFF
    NYT-CNN-SOCIALIST



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,472
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think he is a big govt progressive liberal. I say this is because when I think of communism, I think of govt ownership of major means of production, govt redistribution ala from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. This is not what we are seeing, Its just high taxes and big welfare. Sorry but Bernie's plan to me is not communism.
    Then why isn't Bernie a Democrat?

    Why does Bernie call himself a (Democratic) Socialist?

    How is redistributing wealth, not taking from those with great ability and giving to those with needs?

    Democratic Socialists strive for a socially owned economy and to pretend that they don't is dishonest. You act like Bernie is just like a Democrat wanting high taxes but Bernie himself would tell you that you are wrong. He wants the government to seize 90% of some people wealth and with it their means of production. He wants the end goal of communism, but wants to pretend like that can be achieved with democratic voting instead of violent revolution. Getting a mob to vote for violating human rights doesn't make it any less communist, it is just lipstick on a pig.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Then why isn't Bernie a Democrat?

    Why does Bernie call himself a (Democratic) Socialist?

    How is redistributing wealth, not taking from those with great ability and giving to those with needs?

    Democratic Socialists strive for a socially owned economy and to pretend that they don't is dishonest. You act like Bernie is just like a Democrat wanting high taxes but Bernie himself would tell you that you are wrong. He wants the government to seize 90% of some people wealth and with it their means of production. He wants the end goal of communism, but wants to pretend like that can be achieved with democratic voting instead of violent revolution. Getting a mob to vote for violating human rights doesn't make it any less communist, it is just lipstick on a pig.
    Thats right...and...

    Bernie wants to strip major corporate board seats and literally just hand them to low level employees.

    I think Jules should just move to a socialist paradise like Vezenuela and take Bernie, AOC, and Omar along for the ride. One way ticket, PLEASE.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF :
    DNCIA-SB (Soros, Brennan)
    CLINTON-PELO-SCHIFF
    NYT-CNN-SOCIALIST

  7. #35
    Pick your communist Donnell or Bernie? Not playing that lesser of two evils con game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  8. #36
    That image is stupid.

    Alex Jones may be a lot of things, but he is not a Trotskyite.

    Words mean things.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Then why isn't Bernie a Democrat?

    Why does Bernie call himself a (Democratic) Socialist?

    How is redistributing wealth, not taking from those with great ability and giving to those with needs?

    Democratic Socialists strive for a socially owned economy and to pretend that they don't is dishonest. You act like Bernie is just like a Democrat wanting high taxes but Bernie himself would tell you that you are wrong. He wants the government to seize 90% of some people wealth and with it their means of production. He wants the end goal of communism, but wants to pretend like that can be achieved with democratic voting instead of violent revolution. Getting a mob to vote for violating human rights doesn't make it any less communist, it is just lipstick on a pig.
    its more of a marketing strategy than anything else, I have asked people to show me with action evidence that he is a communist and they best they can do is tell me he named the baseball team after the Cincinnati reds.

    He doesn't want to seize 90% of people's wealth, he was talking about 90% marginal tax rate. A tax rate which has been implemented in this country without it ever turning communist. Btw when it was implemented, nobody paid those rates. Rich people don't stay rich by paying 90% even of their marginal income to the govt. They will find their tax avoidance schemes like charities, trusts etc used by people like the Carnegie's.

    Communism doesn't work and these people know that now, they would rather prefer a capitalist system making the money so they can loot the system with govt programs. These people are devious not stupid.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Thats right...and...

    Bernie wants to strip major corporate board seats and literally just hand them to low level employees.

    I think Jules should just move to a socialist paradise like Vezenuela and take Bernie, AOC, and Omar along for the ride. One way ticket, PLEASE.
    As someone who loves the ability of people to make trades with each other, how can I move to a country where the US govt has made it impossible for that country to sell their good. If the US govt ends their official and clandestine attacks on Venezuela, I can brush up on my Spanish and move there. My dad made a killing working for such a socialist state where oil funded everything. Btw that country was Saudi Arabia, they are as socialist as they come, no taxes, high pay, high welfare but unlike with Venezuela, the US did not constantly made swipes at the country.

  11. #39

    It's Still True Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, we have socialism now.

    What the current mob of Bolsheviks and Jacobins represent are authoritarian Marxism.

    They'll disarm you.

    Then a death squad shows up in your town.



    That may have been true twenty years ago.

    It is not now.
    [Bold emphasis mine]

    Both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party are parties of big government. That's how they're essentially the same Party. I don't understand how you're unable to see that, Anti Federalist. They may have the appearance of working against each other, but in reality, they play off each other. Nowhere is that seen more evident than in the culling of any third party, whether on the state or federal level, which tries to rise to prominence during a major race.
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

    "Lowering interest rates punishes people for saving, thus encouraging consumers and businesses to spend every penny they make...The Federal Reserveís inflationary policies harm the average American by eroding the dollarís purchasing power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  12. #40



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If the US govt ends their official and clandestine attacks on Venezuela, I can brush up on my Spanish and move there.
    Voting Bernie, and defending it. - check

    Defending failed socialist states and blaming it on America - check

    Desire to move to Venezuela - check

    And when I call you out, why do you even bother saying I got you wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    its more of a marketing strategy than anything else, I have asked people to show me with action evidence that he is a communist and they best they can do is tell me he named the baseball team after the Cincinnati reds.

    He doesn't want to seize 90% of people's wealth, he was talking about 90% marginal tax rate. A tax rate which has been implemented in this country without it ever turning communist. Btw when it was implemented, nobody paid those rates. Rich people don't stay rich by paying 90% even of their marginal income to the govt. They will find their tax avoidance schemes like charities, trusts etc used by people like the Carnegie's.
    Look we know you like Bernie and constantly defends failed socialist states so its not surprising that you would try to distance Bernie as far as possible from communism and choose minute examples as a way to write off the connections.

    Bernie;
    - Ran around with a crapped out old COMMUNIST MANIFESTO in his hand, preaching the great message.
    - Hung a picture of Eugene Debbs on his wall (as recently as last campaign season).
    - Openly & consistently supported and endorsed Socialist Workers Party/presidential nominee (controlled by the marx/lenin communists)
    - 's version of YAL, which is DSA is blatantly communist
    - 's version of the RED GUARD, is ANTIFA, blatantly communist, and violent, wants a Communist revolution, gulags, kill the rich/take the land
    - Became mayor and named his city the "People's Republic of Burlington"
    - Still to this day defends communist states and makes excuses for their failure

    @juleswin you are not fooling anybody here with all the Bernie talk, we know where you stand, ok?
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-09-2020 at 06:12 PM.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF :
    DNCIA-SB (Soros, Brennan)
    CLINTON-PELO-SCHIFF
    NYT-CNN-SOCIALIST

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Voting Bernie, and defending it. - check

    Defending failed socialist states and blaming it on America - check

    Desire to move to Venezuela - check

    And when I call you out, why do you even bother saying I got you wrong?



    Look we know you like Bernie and constantly defends failed socialist states so its not surprising that you would try to distance Bernie as far as possible from communism and choose minute examples as a way to write off the connections.

    Bernie;
    - Ran around with a crapped out old COMMUNIST MANIFESTO in his hand, preaching the great message.
    - Hung a picture of Eugene Debbs on his wall (as recently as last campaign season).
    - Openly & consistently supported and endorsed Socialist Workers Party/presidential nominee (controlled by the marx/lenin communists)
    - 's version of YAL, which is DSA is blatantly communist
    - 's version of the RED GUARD, is ANTIFA, blatantly communist, and violent, wants a Communist revolution, gulags, kill the rich/take the land
    - Became mayor and named his city the "People's Republic of Burlington"
    - Still to this day defends communist states and makes excuses for their failure

    @juleswin you are not fooling anybody here with all the Bernie talk, we know where you stand, ok?
    I know its hard to walk back some of the statements you made cos it will be too embarrassing now. But I am telling you that you took my post out of context, you inserted yourself in the middle of a chat without full knowledge of what I was saying, took a few sentence of me chastising the Trump people and you ran with it. It doesn't mean what you think it means. The original post you latched on to was me trying to mock Trump supporters by pretending that Bernie is a good candidate to vote for. You say I am voting for Bernie but I have never voted for anyone for primary or general election other than Paul.

    Yes I have defended Bernie when people say ridiculous things about him. Yes he is bad but he is no commie. And talking about the devil, I have defended neocon, Zionist, war monger Trump when the left tried to impeach him for the ridiculous charge of colluding with Russia. Does that also mean that I love Trump and will vote for him? ofc not and even a disingenuous person like you knows that.

    Defending failed socialist states, well I have pointed out that every single one of those socialist states have been attacked economically and/or military by the US. It would have been nice to see what would have happened to a country like Libya or Venezuela had the US not attacked. I bet their oil would have sustained them for a very long time. Countries with small population and lots of natural resources can go really far with just oil money footing the bill of socialism. I have also said that socialism can work in some societies and I stand by that.

    Without the sanctions, I could move to Venezuela with the right pay. My dad left the US for the oil rich socialist state of Saudi Arabia and made a killing for himself. I hate to say it but those states tend to pay a lot of money for people will special skills and their money is as green as the cash you make in a free market economy.

    I will keep trying into the hope that I will some day break into the thick coconut head of yours that I am not a communist.

    Also with your second portion of the post, does it at all bother you that all of the evidence showing that Bernie is a communist is all word and meaningless gesture. None of em are real actions. He named a baseball team after the communists but not one real law passed that shows he is a communist. No actual law and this is the best you can do. You will continue to fail because Bernie is a high taxing, high spending liberal, all of which is bad but none makes him a communist.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Also with your second portion of the post, does it at all bother you that all of the evidence showing that Bernie is a communist is all word and meaningless gesture. None of em are real actions. He named a baseball team after the communists but not one real law passed that shows he is a communist. No actual law and this is the best you can do. You will continue to fail because Bernie is a high taxing, high spending liberal, all of which is bad but none makes him a communist.
    Communism is all words and meaningless gesture until enough anger is built up for violence. Then its all death and destruction.

    You should do your homework on the history as you clearly don't understand how communists operate.

    As I've told you before, I've given you the benefit of the doubt, then you continued to prove to me that you can't control yourself when it comes to defending failed socialist states. And yes its true, I have seen you defend Trump on certain issues before so you are equal opportunity but have never seen you proudly state that you'd vote for him like you would Bernie. The bias is there, open your mind to see it yourself.
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-09-2020 at 09:57 PM.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF :
    DNCIA-SB (Soros, Brennan)
    CLINTON-PELO-SCHIFF
    NYT-CNN-SOCIALIST

  17. #44
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,472
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  18. #45
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,472
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Some people are just here to promote communism and destroy America.
    And some are just here to promote Trump and pretend it getting fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.



    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

    Fascism Defined

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Bernie Sanders: Felons Should Be Able To Vote From Prison
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 04-11-2019, 03:22 PM
  2. One reason to vote for Bernie Sanders....
    By jmdrake in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 01:27 PM
  3. Why you Should NOT Vote For Bernie Sanders
    By rg17 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:11 PM
  4. Why Ron Paul Supporters Should Vote For Bernie Sanders
    By Adam133 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 06:38 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •