Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Powerful Peter Schiff Interview (What happens when the SHTF?)

  1. #1

    Powerful Peter Schiff Interview (What happens when the SHTF?)

    Peter goes into a lot of detail here on what happens when the SHTF... When the Fed lowers rates to zero, (its coming) etc, the looming crisis, what he's done to protect himself and why most people are CLUELESS !

    [55 mins]

    https://quoththeraven.podbean.com/e/...and-recession/

    Scroll down....

    The guy doing the interview does a lot of annoying advertising at the beginning. Skip about 5 mins in.
    Last edited by Warlord; 03-05-2020 at 08:54 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Thanks!

    I appreciate your posting that Peter Schiff interview. Schiff is a wise man when it comes to monetary advice.
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

    "Lowering interest rates punishes people for saving, thus encouraging consumers and businesses to spend every penny they make...The Federal Reserveís inflationary policies harm the average American by eroding the dollarís purchasing power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I appreciate your posting that Peter Schiff interview. Schiff is a wise man when it comes to monetary advice.
    He went into a lot of detail more than he is able to do when interviewed by the mainstream media for example.

    Well worth the listen!

    @Brian4Liberty he talks a bit about the miners (junior vs. senior)

  5. #4

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    He went into a lot of detail more than he is able to do when interviewed by the mainstream media for example.

    Well worth the listen!
    Schiff stays consistent, and he always defends the Free Market. I love it.
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

    "Lowering interest rates punishes people for saving, thus encouraging consumers and businesses to spend every penny they make...The Federal Reserveís inflationary policies harm the average American by eroding the dollarís purchasing power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Peter goes into a lot of detail here on what happens when the SHTF... When the Fed lowers rates to zero, (its coming) etc, the looming crisis, what he's done to protect himself and why most people are CLUELESS !

    [55 mins]

    https://quoththeraven.podbean.com/e/...and-recession/

    Scroll down....

    The guy doing the interview does a lot of annoying advertising at the beginning. Skip about 5 mins in.
    Plus he's really funny.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_5SPPaF5k

  7. #6
    Bump...

    It's Sunday so plenty of time to listen to this important broadcast. Start preparing for zero percent interest rates, rampant inflation and god knows what else...


    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Never seen that before. Funny!



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:53 PM
  3. Interview with Peter Schiff - May 22
    By aspiringconstitutionalist in forum Peter Schiff Forum 2010
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 02:34 PM
  4. Peter Schiff New Interview
    By bobbyw24 in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 04:50 AM
  5. Peter Schiff interview
    By smartguy911 in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 04:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •