Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Trump Flip-Flop: US To Send Money And Weapons To Syria Rebels

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump was doing that, talk to Tulsi and Congress, they are the ones who stopped him.
    Congress tries to stop all of Trump's withdrawals.
    Attempted to stop him you mean. Where is the legislation which passed that prevents Trump from bringing them home?
    Last edited by tebowlives; 08-05-2020 at 08:04 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Attempted to stop him you mean. Where is the legislation which passed that prevents Trump from bringing them home?
    It will pass if he tries to bring them all home at once and then they will probably impeach and remove him.

They already passed it for Korea:

"I understand that the U.S. is preparing to withdraw one brigade in case negotiations with South Korea do not go as well as President Trump wants," a diplomatic source in Washington with knowledge of the negotiations was cited as saying by South Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo.
    There are about 28,500 U.S. troops in South Korea. A brigade is about 3,000-4,000 troops, Chosun said, and a potential reduction would be within the bounds of the National Defence Authorization Act for fiscal year 2019, passed by the U.S. Congress.

None of the funds authorized by the act may be used to reduce the total number of U.S. military in South Korea below 22,000 unless the Secretary of Defense certifies the necessity to Congress committees.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-conside...231441845.html

"Why doesn't he just bring them all home? He's the commander in chief, he doesn't need to make any deals"

A brigade is about 3,000-4,000 troops, Chosun said, and a potential reduction would be within the bounds of the National Defence Authorization Act for fiscal year 2019, passed by the U.S. Congress.
    None of the funds authorized by the act may be used to reduce the total number of U.S. military in South Korea below 22,000 unless the Secretary of Defense certifies the necessity to Congress committees.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It will pass if he tries to bring them all home at once and then they will probably impeach and remove him.

They already passed it for Korea:"I understand that the U.S. is preparing to withdraw one brigade in case negotiations with South Korea do not go as well as President Trump wants," a diplomatic source in Washington with knowledge of the negotiations was cited as saying by South Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo.
    There are about 28,500 U.S. troops in South Korea. A brigade is about 3,000-4,000 troops, Chosun said, and a potential reduction would be within the bounds of the National Defence Authorization Act for fiscal year 2019, passed by the U.S. Congress.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-conside...231441845.html

"Why doesn't he just bring them all home? He's the commander in chief, he doesn't need to make any deals"

A brigade is about 3,000-4,000 troops, Chosun said, and a potential reduction would be within the bounds of the National Defence Authorization Act for fiscal year 2019, passed by the U.S. Congress.

So why not use an executive order?

So why not use an executive order?
    Because this is something both parties will impeach and remove over.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because this is something both parties will impeach and remove over.
    I don't believe this would happen and you really don't have any proof of this.

I don't believe this would happen and you really don't have any proof of this.
    LOL

One of the reasons they killed Kennedy was so Johnson could escalate Vietnam.

Don't try to pretend that the MIC isn't one of the biggest facets of the swamp.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

One of the reasons they killed Kennedy was so Johnson could escalate Vietnam.
    Same reason they killed Nixon right?

Don't try to pretend that the MIC isn't one of the biggest facets of the swamp.
    I'm not pretending anything. That's just you making things up again. Like saying they will impeach Trump for bringing troops home.

Same reason they killed Nixon right?
    It's one reason they set him up and forced him to resign before they could impeach and remove him, he was ending the war in Vietnam.

Thanks for the own-goal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's one reason they set him up and forced him to resign before they could impeach and remove him, he was ending the war in Vietnam.

Thanks for the own-goal.
    lol So it wasn't Nixon screwing up himself with Watergate? He was set up?
    Thanks for the laugh while you continue to make things up.

lol So it wasn't Nixon screwing up himself with Watergate? He was set up?
    Thanks for the laugh while you continue to make things up.
    Nixon stupidly tried to cover up what happened to avoid a scandal connected to his administration, it was deepstate elements in his administration that conducted the botched burglary to set him up and trick him into the coverup.

Keep trying to convince anyone here that the MIC doesn't have the pull to get Trump impeached and removed for using funds to withdraw troops after Congress prohibits it.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nixon stupidly tried to cover up what happened to avoid a scandal connected to his administration, it was deepstate elements in his administration that conducted the botched burglary to set him up and trick him into the coverup.

Keep trying to convince anyone here that the MIC doesn't have the pull to get Trump impeached and removed for using funds to withdraw troops after Congress prohibits it.
    LOL
    Well of course Nixon was tricked into the cover up and tricked into Watergate.
    Keep making things up like the MIC has the pull to get Trump impeached and removed for exercising his Presidential authority to control troop movements
    LOL

He can do it in Afghanistan but not North Korea. Yea that makes sense, on planet BS
    Last edited by tebowlives; 08-07-2020 at 02:16 AM.

Well of course Nixon was tricked into the cover up and tricked into Watergate.
    Keep making things up like the MIC has the pull to get Trump impeached and removed for exercising his Presidential authority to control troop movements
    LOL

He can do it in Afghanistan but not North Korea. Yea that makes sense, on planet BS
    LOL

They would impeach him for spending money contrary to Congressional appropriations, they haven't passed a budget limiting him about Afghanistan yet but they have for South Korea.

And the MIC is one of the most powerful facets of the swamp, you pretending otherwise is comical.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

They would impeach him for spending money contrary to Congressional appropriations, they haven't passed a budget limiting him about Afghanistan yet but they have for South Korea.
    LOL Yet, you have no proof of wanting to impeach him over this.

And the MIC is one of the most powerful facets of the swamp, you pretending otherwise is comical.
    LOL you lying about what I think is just that. A lie. You repeating it doesn't make it true. It's a pussy move on your part.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 08-08-2020 at 02:00 AM.

LOL Yet, you have no proof of wanting to impeach him over this.
    They want to impeach him over anything and they have called for impeachment for him using funds for the wall even though he has specific authority to divert funds to it by law.
    They care about their world empire even more than they care about the open border.

LOL you lying about what I think is just that. A lie. You repeating it doesn't make it true. It's a pussy move on your part.
    You claimed they don't have the power to have him impeached, everyone can read it for themselves.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They want to impeach him over anything and they have called for impeachment for him using funds for the wall even though he has specific authority to divert funds to it by law.
    A few mouth breathers said it. Big deal.

They care about their world empire even more than they care about the open border.
    Agreed

You claimed they don't have the power to have him impeached, everyone can read it for themselves.
    Like I said, you have no proof of this and you are over dramatizing on this issue.

He should be impeached over his war mongering because of the unConstitional wars he has us still involved in

A few mouth breathers said it. Big deal.

Agreed

Like I said, you have no proof of this and you are over dramatizing on this issue.

He should be impeached over his war mongering because of the unConstitional wars he has us still involved in
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He is the only one getting us out and you want him replaced with someone else who won't.

What does that say about you? (especially since you are willing to distort reality to achieve it)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He is the only one getting us out and you want him replaced with someone else who won't.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Show proof I want to replace him with someone else who won't. Rhetorical, You can't. It's just another thing in a long line of things you've made up. Like I said, it's a pussy move on your part.

What does that say about you? (especially since you are willing to distort reality to achieve it)
    That I care about the truth and don't make things up like you. (especially since I've proven you are willing to distort reality to achieve it)

btw How much did those Trump knee pads set you back?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Show proof I want to replace him with someone else who won't. Rhetorical, You can't. It's just another thing in a long line of things you've made up. Like I said, it's a pussy move on your part.
    You just said he should be impeached, none of the people who would replace him would do anything but start more wars and end his withdrawals.
    Try to keep track of what you say.

That I care about the truth and don't make things up like you. (especially since I've proven you are willing to distort reality to achieve it)

btw How much did those Trump knee pads set you back?
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You just said he should be impeached, none of the people who would replace him would do anything but start more wars and end his withdrawals.
    Impeachment does not mean he will be removed from office. You suck at this

Try to keep track of what you say.
    Try to care about the truth

Impeachment does not mean he will be removed from office. You suck at this

Try to care about the truth

If you don't want him removed from office then there is no point in impeaching him, don't try to pretend that isn't what you meant.
    Nobody says "he should be prosecuted for that, I don't mean convicted and sent to prison, just prosecuted".

You are totally incompetent.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you don't want him removed from office then there is no point in impeaching him, don't try to pretend that isn't what you meant.
    I'm not pretending. Again, that's just you making things up because you don't have the balls to care about the truth.

Clinton lied to Congress about his private sex life. Should he be impeached? The vote should be yes. Should he be removed from office over that? The vote should be no.
    Anything else I can help you with?

Nobody says "he should be prosecuted for that, I don't mean convicted and sent to prison, just prosecuted".
    Keep making things up. it's good for a laugh.

You are totally incompetent.
    And you're a pussy who makes things up.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 08-08-2020 at 02:49 AM.

I'm not pretending. Again, that's just you making things up because you don't have the balls to care about the truth.

Clinton lied to Congress about his private sex life. Should he be impeached? The vote should be yes. Should he be removed from office over that? The vote should be no.

+rep
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

LOL

If one shouldn't be convicted and removed one shouldn't be impeached, it's not a separate punishment, it's part of the process.

You painted yourself in a corner.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

If one shouldn't be convicted and removed one shouldn't be impeached, it's not a separate punishment, it's part of the process.
    LOL Two separate issues. You don't get to make up the rules. Again impeachment does not mean removal from office. Instead of trying to be right, try looking for the truth.

You painted yourself in a corner.
    By exposing you for making things up?

LOL Two separate issues. You don't get to make up the rules.

By exposing you for making things up?
    You are the one making things up, it is one process and not two separate things.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are the one making things up, it is one process and not two separate things.
    The House votes on impeachment, the Senate removes from office. Again, Impeachment by the House does not remove one from office.

The House votes on impeachment, the Senate removes from office. Again, Impeachment by the House does not remove one from office.
    The prosecutor and Grand Jury indict, the judge and jury convict.

It's all part of the same process.

Nobody is this stupid unless they are paid to be.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The prosecutor and Grand Jury indict, the judge and jury convict.

It's all part of the same process.
    Again, it's two separate issues.

Nobody is this stupid unless they are paid to be.
    Nobody is this dishonest unless they weren't raised properly.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again, it's two separate issues.

Nobody is this dishonest unless they weren't raised properly.
    Seek help.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Seek help.
    Grow a pair

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast