Thread: In Peace Talks Taliban Still Denies Al Qaeda was Behind 9/11

In Peace Talks Taliban Still Denies Al Qaeda was Behind 9/11

Bin Laden denied it too, except in laughably fake "confession" video which just happened to be "found" in Kandahar. Sort of like Mohammed Atta's "magic passport" at Ground Zero.

Nevertheless, current media coverage of the Taliban peace talks contains passages like this:

4 Takeaways From the U.S. Deal With the Taliban - New York Times - , March 1, 2020

"The United States invaded Afghanistan because the Taliban government had given safe haven to al-Qaida, which conducted the Sep. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Over the years, even as al-Qaida has been decimated by years of U.S. military operations, the Taliban refused to publicly disavow the group, which still pledges allegiance to the Taliban’s supreme leader. As part of the deal, the Taliban commit to keeping al-Qaida and other terrorist groups from using Afghan territory to stage attacks against the United States and its allies."
    Basic journalism would dictate to include the Taliban's regular denial:

Even in the midst of Afghan peace talks, the Taliban still deny al Qaeda was behind 9/11 - Washington Post - 8/22/19

"in an interview this week, the Taliban’s top spokesperson claimed that al Qaeda was not the perpetrator of the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001 in the United States — the act of terrorism that prompted the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan and sparked a conflict that has lasted almost two decades."
    Nope. Nothing.

All those lives, all that treasure, the whole reason we are in the Middle East based on one of the most vicious lies and criminal acts by a government against its own people in history.

In other 9/11 news, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth a scientific article demolishing the official story may be one of the most widely-read scientific articles of all time, published in European Physical Society’s Europhysics News by Dr. Steven Jones, Dr. Robert Korol, engineer Tony Szamboti, and Ted Walter: “15 years later: on the physics of high-rise building collapses”
    The article is still racking up 10,000 downloads a month.

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks
    September 17, 2001

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...-11/ar-AAGbcEQ

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 03-01-2020 at 06:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The truth behind 9/11 is never going to be revealed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The truth behind 9/11 is never going to be revealed.
    It already has been extensively revealed and is easily available. What Americans will do about it is the question.

Hypothetically, if it is accepted for the sake of argument that they are telling the truth, then who was behind it?

Now that they could be coming back into government in Afghanistan and in time ahead there could be meetings between leaders of US and Taliban, perhaps this should be clarified with them. With 20th anniversary of 9/11 coming up next month, such wide spread theories and conspiracy theories should be addressed forcefully.

Lack of information and follow on official investigations could be part of it but US public seems to be becoming bit overly conpiracy theories minded letley, few days ago there was a poll out saying that majority of Americans now believed that 'coronavirus came from lab'.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    It already has been extensively revealed and is easily available. What Americans will do about it is the question.
    This^^^

Make them explain how they got Cheney to practically guide Flight 77 into the Pentagon after a junior officer kept asking if he should shoot it down, telling him "it's 30 miles out sir, it is 20 miles out sir." Boom.

https://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/alibis/cheney.html

There was never even a building at that address.

If you look at old footage from the 90's you'll see that there was never a building there. Just a park with a few benches and trees.

On 9/11 they just hauled in a bunch of debris to make it look like a building had collapsed there.

It's kind of shocking that I'm basically the only one that notices this.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his