Thread: Donald the debt junkie

Donald the debt junkie

He just said to the world's press that the US needs negative interest rates and should be able to refinance its debt at much lower rates. He called on the Fed to take action.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Other countries are giving out free money with negative interest rates, why aren't we? Fed needs to step it up.

We are the United States of F'in America. We should be giving out more free money than all of them combined.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

In b4 Zippy
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    He just said to the world's press that the US needs negative interest rates and should be able to refinance its debt at much lower rates. He called on the Fed to take action.

At the start of the year we were at 23 trillion. Now we're already past 23.4 trillion in less than 2 months. I'll bet we can hit 25 trillion by the end of the year, especially if we go into recession.

Just between us I do not expect the federal reserve to cooperate in any real manner with the presidential administration or even the American citizens for that matter. Obama used all the juice out of the fed coconut and the fed , rightfully so is going to say the economy does not need manipulation . We do not know how much the American manufacturing supply chain will be harmed by the chicoms yet so it is too early to act. The fed serves just one god , the fed . They are not there for the citizenry , America is weak and allows this. They will do what they like .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-29-2020 at 07:18 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Just between us I do not expect the federal reserve to cooperate in any real manner with the presidential administration or even the American citizens for that matter. Obama used all the juice out of the fed coconut and the fed , rightfully so is going to say the economy does not need manipulation . We do not know how much the American manufacturing supply chain will be harmed by the chicoms yet so it is too early to act. The fed serves just one god , the fed . They are not there for the citizenry , America is weak and allows this. They will do what they like .
    They will do what the Donald wants though I doubt they will go negative I think they will go to Zero and juice the market through more QE.

By the way oyarde I tried to buy 0.75 ounces of gold tonight but my dealer has run out of smaller dominations of Krugerrand's His system says they have to source from the market and I need to wait until they get back to me. There is apparently a high demand. Although i'm locked in at current prices for as long as I want.
    Last edited by Warlord; 02-29-2020 at 10:40 PM.

They will do what the Donald wants though I doubt they will go negative I think they will go to Zero and juice the market through more QE.

By the way oyarde I tried to buy 0.75 ounces of gold tonight but my dealer has run out of smaller dominations of Krugerrand's His system says they have to source from the secondary market and I need to wait until they get back to me. There is apparently a high demand. Although i'm locked in at current prices for as long as I want.
    I would just keep your lock and see .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would just keep your lock and see .
    Yeah I'll wait. Not too bothered.

I wonder if the price will fall again. check this article :

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...cks-2020-02-28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Other countries are giving out free money with negative interest rates, why aren't we? Fed needs to step it up.

We are the United States of F'in America. We should be giving out more free money than all of them combined.
    Things are changing quickly on this front also.

He just made another call for NIRP, and fed funds futures are negative from April 2021 out (i.e. market predicting NIRP by then). I'm not so sure the market's right, even central bankers are wary of NIRP (there are probably better ways to achieve their monstrous goals), but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    At the start of the year we were at 23 trillion. Now we're already past 23.4 trillion in less than 2 months. I'll bet we can hit 25 trillion by the end of the year, especially if we go into recession.
    Missed it by that much!