Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woke Students Stage Sit-in and Demand Popeye's Chicken

Woke Students Stage Sit-in and Demand Popeye's Chicken

https://summit.news/2020/02/27/stude...aining-n-word/

Students Stage Sit In After Oklahoma Professor Quotes Historical Document Containing N-Word

Demand opening of Popeyes chicken restaurant as part of ‘diversity’ reparations.

Students at the University of Oklahoma staged a sit in protest after a professor quoted a historical document that contained the n-word before demanding that a Popeyes chicken restaurant be opened inside the university as part of “diversity” reparations.

Yes, really.

A letter sent by OU President Joseph Harroz Jr. explains how a female professor gave a “trigger warning” before using the word but that this did “not lessen the pain caused by the use of the word.”

“For students in the class, as well as members of our community, this was another painful experience,” wrote Harroz Jr.

In response to the incident, the university is now instituting mandatory “diversity, equity, and inclusion” training for all faculty and staff, which will include “implicit bias” training.

However, this was not enough for ‘woke’ students who were offended by hearing the word.

“Students from the Black Emergency Response Team (BERT) at OU started a sit-in and hunger strike to protest the university’s response,” reports Campus Reform.

True to form, the group immediately released a list of demands which included the creation of a “Multicultural Center” for “marginalized groups on campus” that would include a Popeyes chicken restaurant.

They are vowing to continue the protest until these demands have been met and OU Provost Kyle Harper has handed in his resignation. Early indications suggest the university is willing to cave to them.

“While I don’t think it’s okay to say the word, I do know that she did not mean the word in a racist or derogatory way,” one student told Campus Reform. “She was simply reading a speech word for word. I think it’s ridiculous that BERT is making this a racist incident when it was not.”

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Related:

MSC = Multi-Cultural Student Center

https://twitter.com/yaf/status/12276...-study-area%2F
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If the Popeye's Chicken is inside the multicultural center, they'll have to ban white people from using the restaurant. This is especially awkward, because Popeye is in fact, a white man and ... OH NO! There goes Popeye making white power symbols with his hands again! Cover the woke children's eyes! I bet it's no coincidence that spinach was Hitler's favorite food! Save those brave children!

Every stinking one of those freaks have their faces buried in their phone. What a waste of flesh.

"The Patriarch"

THEY look Nigerian, they should probably go back there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It is like some kind of prank that somebody pulled on them, and they fell for it.

comments
    https://summit.news/2020/02/27/stude...aining-n-word/

Keith • 10 hours ago

They demanded fried chicken?! Buwahahahaaa!
    FJB

Students at the University of Oklahoma staged a sit in protest after a professor quoted a historical document that contained the n-word
    The lyrics of the number one rap song in the US on 28 Feb.

Whoa, whoa, whoa
    Whoa, whoa
    Whoa, whoa, whoa
    Whoa, whoa-whoa-whoa

From out the streets, became a millionaire
    I know nigggers started in the trap, and they still there
    'Member I was robbin', I bought jewelry and I still wear it
    Came a long way with all my nigggers, and they still here
    My big bro behind bars, fightin' two hundred years
    I got that call, I lost my dawg, and I don't know how to feel
    Gotta stay on savage time, you know it's war time
    I remember I ain't used to leave the house without my .45
    I ain't got no time
    'Member papi had the Mackie at the stop sign
    $#@! was too, too real
    I got my Glock, and laid 'em down, niggger, you knew the deal
    That's why I moved to the Hills, and I'm new to it
    'Cause I ain't sure when my dawg had to make the news reel
    Got Promethazine in my eyes, I'm cryin' purple tears
    The streets left me cold-hearted, they hurt me still
    Uh, and that's why I'm on tour, that's why my house a resort
    That's why I got the four by four
    I remember when I was low, tryna trap in front of the store
    Hop fences on the police, from handcuffs to Rollies
    These hoes didn't know a niggger, now she claim she know me
    I been counting' up the bag, yeah, yeah
    I get the low on the bag, I'm $#@!in' up yams
    Go get the birdie, birdie, niggger, I need some hens
    Thirty before thirty, I been settin' trends
    Hop on the Forbes, I hop on the Forbes, I hop on the Forbes
    I been countin' millions every time I board
    Spend your whole budget in the designer store
    Walk inside my closet, it's designer galore
    Bad bitch give me ya-ya in an Aventador
    Bad bitch give me ne-e-e-e-e-e-e-eck
    Flooded my wrist, it's wet, wet, wet, wet, wet, wet, wet, wet
    I'm 'bout to pack up the whole house, put it inside this suitcase
    Put my dick inside her mouth like it's Crest toothpaste
    Yeah, she gave me head, like a toupée, huh
    Got twenty hoes, they all my roommates, huh
    Ten in the bed, ten in the pool bed, huh
    I need some bread, been trappin' for two days
    If he rockin' with the opps, we gotta wet the block
    Got my Glock in the Dior, but I got on Gucci socks
    Drip too hard, you can't ride this wave
    Put my baby mama and my mom in a Bentayga
    $#@! you people, $#@! your hypocritical complaints, $#@! your spoiled, stupid asses altogether.

Get the $#@! back to class or get the $#@! off university property.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    THEY look Nigerian, they should probably go back there.
    They look like President Trump's base, Democrat libtards.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

He also donated millions to the Clinton foundation, Pelosi, Reid and Schummer reelection funds. Only if these ppl know how much they have in common, there would be a lot less infighting

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Related:

MSC = Multi-Cultural Student Center

https://twitter.com/yaf/status/12276...-study-area%2F
    The new segregation. sickening.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Sounds to me like these students need to lighten up and stop being snowflakes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Give 'em rope.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Give 'em rope.
    I'd let them just sit until they got hungry and got up and left.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The lyrics of the number one rap song in the US on 28 Feb.

$#@! you people, $#@! your hypocritical complaints, $#@! your spoiled, stupid asses altogether.

Get the $#@! back to class or get the $#@! off university property.
    Oyarde is unsure about what " $#@!in' up yams " may mean .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Not sure myself...maybe one of our younger, more hip members, can decipher this pile of word-$#@!.

These hoes didn't know a niggger, now she claim she know me
    I been counting' up the bag, yeah, yeah
    I get the low on the bag, I'm $#@!in' up yams
    Go get the birdie, birdie, niggger, I need some hens

Not sure myself...maybe one of our younger, more hip members, can decipher this pile of word-$#@!.
    I'm not younger but 'Yam' is slang for negro.

^^ I think that is technically correct, but let's dig a little deeper..

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Let's start off with the ASAP Mob, or A$AP Mob which is a collective of NY City rappers started in 2006, A$AP Yams was one of the founding members. A$AP Rocky and A$AP Ferg are prominent members.

The rapper in that song is Roddy Ricch who has done several compilations with the A$AP Mob.

OK, so..

A$AP Yams was the founder of the A$AP MOB, he passed away at the age of 27 due to a drug overdose. Rocky and his fellow Mobsters have not forgotten about their friend.

[A$AP] Rocky puts whatever he said on yams which shows seriousness or accuracy of what he just said. An example could be, “on yams I $#@!ed that girl”
    https://genius.com/14301382

But if I had to guess, that particular statement probably just means he is $#@!in up n____ like Tod said.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-28-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ^^ I think that is technically correct, but let's dig a little deeper..

Let's start off with the ASAP Mob, or A$AP Mob which is a collective of NY City rappers started in 2006, A$AP Yams was one of the founding members. A$AP Rocky and A$AP Ferg are prominent members.

The rapper in that song is Roddy Ricch who has done several compilations with the A$AP Mob.

OK, so..
    What I see is that you're saying today's rappers are using urban Yankee slang from the 60's....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What I see is that you're saying today's rappers are using urban Yankee slang from the 60's....
    Well ya in New York that would make sense.

We’re going to need more helicopters.

Stories like this are certainly absurd and ridiculous, but they aren't even the least bit funny ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They aren't snowflakes. Not even close.

As AF so effectively illustrated, they're perfectly capable of functioning without any problems in a world chock-full of the "n-word." They're just spitefully attempting to use their completely and utterly fake "outrage" in order exercise petty power over other people so that they can extort from them the things they want. And in this particular case, what they want is support for (yet more) "multicultural" indoctrination, with a side of fried chicken.

The only snowflakes in this kind of situation are the spineless cowards who cave into the demands of these hypocritical $#@!s.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Stories like this are certainly absurd and ridiculous, but they aren't even the least bit funny ...

They aren't snowflakes. Not even close.

As AF so effectively illustrated, they're perfectly capable of functioning without any problems in a world chock-full of the "n-word." They're just spitefully attempting to use their completely and utterly fake "outrage" in order exercise petty power over other people so that they can extort from them the things they want. And in this particular case, what they want is support for (yet more) "multicultural" indoctrination, with a side of fried chicken.

The only snowflakes in this kind of situation are the spineless cowards who cave into the demands of these hypocritical $#@!s.
    +10,000 rep

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I see a connection...

I'm not younger but 'Yam' is slang for negro.
    A$AP Yams was one of the founding members.

-----------
    Actually, this might be a good hoax for those 4 chan people; Start a rumor that Popeye is a white supremacist, that Popeye's raised fist means "white power", that spinach was Hitler's favorite food (He made 'spinat' - pronounced 'shpin-ot' - Germany's national vegetable!) - THEN tie in the fact that rappers adopted the term 'yam' - ergo, rap music is the music of white supremacists! or maybe Nazis secretly established rap music to encourage illiteracy in black youths.

Black college students and other SJWs will have to stop eating Popeyes chicken AND stop listening to rap music.
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-29-2020 at 11:17 AM.

This is what happens when u live in an echo chamber, the kind of chamber the leadership at RPF are trying to create with their new sets of bans. Don't stand idly by while the leadership turns this place into a DU.

They don’t want to wait in line for their chicken sandwiches.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is what happens when u live in an echo chamber, the kind of chamber the leadership at RPF are trying to create with their new sets of bans. Don't stand idly by while the leadership turns this place into a DU.
    What happens?

What happens?
    The lack of self awareness like the people in the OP, I am sure when they drafted their demands, they did not see the glaring flaws in their draft and this is the sort of stuff people like zippy would point out had they had one in their group. I know you hate the idea of diversity but diversity of ideas can be very handy especially in an echo chamber like the one we are building right now at RPF.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The lack of self awareness like the people in the OP, I am sure when they drafted their demands, they did not see the glaring flaws in their draft and this is the sort of stuff people like zippy would point out had they had one in their group. I know you hate the idea of diversity but diversity of ideas can be very handy especially in an echo chamber like the one we are building right now at RPF.
    Lack of awareness?

For chuckling at the stereotypical fried chicken?

Or discussing the vernacular used by semi-literate rappers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast