Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WI-Seven dead at workplace shooting at Molson brewery in Milwaukee

Exclamation WI-Seven dead at workplace shooting at Molson brewery in Milwaukee

Report: Gunman, Six Innocents Dead After Shooting near MillerCoors HQ

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...illercoors-hq/

AWR HAWKINS 26 Feb 2020

A gunman and six innocents are dead following a shooting near MillerCoors headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

UPDATE 5:40 pm ET — Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett (D) spoke to reporters and confirmed “multiple people…have died, including the shooter,” in the attack near MillerCoors headquarters. He said police were “continuing their sweep to be sure that nothing more was occurring.”

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that the company had warned employees of an active shooter situation “in or near South Packaging, Building 4, second-floor stairwell.”

MSN.com reports that the incident led to a 3 p.m lockdown, which was in the middle of shift change.

UPDATE: Seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors. https://t.co/g94nOllFCO

— Journal Sentinel (@journalsentinel) February 26, 2020

FOX6 reports witnesses describing the shooter as allegedly being “an employee in uniform.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pour one out, I guess. Seems appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

All the Democratic candidates will definitely be making some sort of statement on this incident.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Maybe this is just a warm up for the democrat convention.

Where is the 3-name biography and the call for gun control?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All the Democratic candidates will definitely be making some sort of statement on this incident.
    Isn't it a coincidence that this supposed gun shooting just happens right before the elections?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Since it's been reported that the suspect was known, had been recently fired and one would have to assume there are numerous records and photos of him, and that since nowhere on the interwebs can I find a name or picture of the alleged perp, I have assume that his color and ethnicity do not fit the narrative.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Sounds like he went all brewstal.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Give it time. They are still writing his manifesto.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Since it's been reported that the suspect was known, had been recently fired and one would have to assume there are numerous records and photos of him, and that since nowhere on the interwebs can I find a name or picture of the alleged perp, I have assume that his color and ethnicity do not fit the narrative.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...States_in_2020

Oh dear...

Excluded are shootings associated with organized crime, gangs or drug wars.[7]
    I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Isn't it a coincidence that this supposed gun shooting just happens right before the elections?
    Are you trying to say the dems planned this attack? It is a coincidence and the dems will use it to sell their gun control agenda. And without any evidence, you have to consider it a coincidence.

this happened a few miles from where i work. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    this happened a few miles from where i work. RIP
    Did you see any actual evidence of it? Just curious. I'm so jaded from all the earlier staged shootings and later reports of black clad mercs doing the shootings....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Are you trying to say the dems planned this attack? It is a coincidence and the dems will use it to sell their gun control agenda. And without any evidence, you have to consider it a coincidence.
    until you mentioned it i was not sure but yes your right the dems did it.
    Do something Danke

alfonso morales is the police chief and he never mentioned it
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-27-2020 at 11:26 AM.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Did you see any actual evidence of it? Just curious. I'm so jaded from all the earlier staged shootings and later reports of black clad mercs doing the shootings....
    I did not personally see any evidence of the shooting. I'm not a first responder. But yes, people do, in fact, kill each other. It's a very common thing unfortunately. There is no reason to assume anything was staged without any evidence of staging.

https://www.twitter.com/LindaSN0228W...15143207669760
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    until you mentioned it i was not sure but yes your right the dems did it.
    You do know the suspected shooter Anthony Ferrill is a black fella. Do you still believe the dems did it?

You do know the suspected shooter Anthony Ferrill is a black fella. Do you still believe the dems did it?
    I guess Bloomberg is correct then; that the reason we need gun control is to get guns out of the hands of minorities.

He looks Nigerian.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I guess Bloomberg is correct then; that the reason we need gun control is to get guns out of the hands of minorities.
    The more people own and carry guns the lesser these sort of incidents happen. Dont see how u can eliminate it but reducing it to a yearly thing instead of a monthly thing wont be bad.

Had zippy been around, he would have posted some fun stats for us to see but now that he's done we got nothing. Thanks mods, you guys waited 10 yrs to ban a valuable member of the forum.

I miss the guy already

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He looks Nigerian.

He does look Igbo but dont all black ppl look Nigerian to u?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He looks Nigerian.

Anthony's mother gave him a middle name, what happened to it?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if you are asking if I think it likely a black union member in milwaukee votes republican my guess is no.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    if you are asking if I think it likely a black union member in milwaukee votes republican my guess is no.
    He is A democrat not THE democratic party. The question is this, do you still the DNC or democratic party is behind this?

He is A democrat not THE democratic party. The question is this, do you still the DNC or democratic party is behind this?
    would they .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I wonder why?
    Because it would even further drive the statistics into where the powers that be do not want them to go.

The narrative constantly screeched by the Bolshevik left and their willing organs in the state media is that mass killings are almost universally carried out by deranged racist whites.

When the fact of the matter is just the opposite: the majority of mass shootings, and indeed the majority of murders in total, are committed by colored people.

Called it.

And that will be the end of this story in the news cycle.

Milwaukee Gunman Identified as Molson Coors Electrician Anthony Ferrill

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...thony-ferrill/

AWR HAWKINS 27 Feb 2020

The gunman who killed five innocents at Molson Coors, then took his own life, was identified by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as Anthony Ferrill.

He was a long-time electrician for the brewery.

The Sentinel reports that Ferrill “served in the U.S. Coast Guard from 1987 to 1991 and was honorably discharged, according to Rick Flowers of Milwaukee County Veterans’ Services.”

Ferrill was allegedly involved into an ongoing “dispute” that resulted in violence on Wednesday. A coworker “who asked not to be identified for fear of being disciplined said Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African American, and that he frequently argued with at least one of the victims.”

Breitbart News reported the shooting on Wednesday, noting that five Molson Coors employees were shot and killed by a sixth employee, who then took his own life.

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart

Because it would even further drive the statistics into where the powers that be do not want them to go.

The narrative constantly screeched by the Bolshevik left and their willing organs in the state media is that mass killings are almost universally carried out by deranged racist whites.

When the fact of the matter is just the opposite: the majority of mass shootings, and indeed the majority of murders in total, are committed by colored people.
    Well, the question was rhetorical, but, you are absolutely correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast