Thread: Baking Soda – True Enemy Of The Pharmaceutical Industry

Baking Soda – True Enemy Of The Pharmaceutical Industry

Baking Soda – True Enemy Of The Pharmaceutical Industry

Cancer is an acid i.e. lactic acid, which is a waste product of the fungus and mold and lives in environment that has low concentration of oxygen. If we bring high concentration of oxygen molecules to the cancer cells they will die. Everyone will strongly resist the idea that something so simple and cheap such as sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda) can surpass the most expensive pharmaceutical drugs.

There are compelling evidence that are supporting the multitude of theories that suggest that sodium bicarbonate should be the primary and universal medicament for a wide range of diseases, including diabetes and cancer, also all therapists and medical professionals should include it in the medical treatment.

When it comes to sodium bicarbonate, we must say that it is well understood and studied substance. It is widely used for decades, even by oncologists. Sodium bicarbonate must be administered routinely in order to prevent from damaging the kidneys from toxicity of chemotherapy and radiation.

Worldwide millions of people consume bicarbonate ions with the drinking water with purpose of prevention or treating of clinical acidosis as well as in a variety of other conditions, in clinics, hospitals or emergency departments. Every day that helps to be saved countless lives. When baking soda is combined with other basic and strong natural substances like iodine and magnesium chloride, we have a trinity of medical super heroes.

The problem with acidic pH value (relative lack of bicarbonate ions) is a big part of the human physiology. Every biochemical reactions are sensitive to the pH value because the enzymes are very sensitive to this balance.

Very important role in maintaining a favorable pH value in our body plays our diet. A large part of the modern diet results in a decrease of the pH value towards acidic. The imbalance of the pH value interferes with cellular activities and functions, especially if the pH value continues to decrease. Very high acidic pH value leads to deterioration of the cells, which at the end leads to serious health problems, such as gastritis, diabetes, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The fact that biological life has better function in a non-acidic (alkaline) environment clearly supports the usefulness of baking soda.

Sodium bicarbonate is responsible for the transport of oxygen: dilates the blood vessels and release the oxygen into the tissue, which means that increases the pH value. Elevated pH value of the urine prevents crystallization in the urinary tract.

It has been established that uric acid cause kidney stones, diabetes, heart attack, heart disease, heart attack and gouty. Also it creates a toxic compound named alloxan which is produced by fungi, that means that also creates diabetes and cancer cells. Oral administration of baking soda prevents arthritis, infection, gout, fever, and assist the activity of the pancreas for which is known that produces the most of the bicarbonate and also is responsible for the production of insulin.

Regardless of whether someone has neurological or cardiac diseases, cancer or severe form of the flu if sodium bicarbonate is taken together with magnesium chloride is provided the safest and the best treatment. Their common action effectively removes all the toxins and acids from all tissues, cells and organs.

Source: Alloxan- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
    https://www.bestherbalhealth.com/bak...ical-industry/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Works well on bee and wasp stings too.

Donnay...where does most of the research about PH balance and cancer come from.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I like to put cinnamon in my daily dose of baking soda. I think it also enhances its healing/restorative properties.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I like to put cinnamon in my daily dose of baking soda. I think it also enhances its healing/restorative properties.
    Try adding cumin, it helps boost your libido and makes you come faster

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    My 2nd ex-wife used to put that in all of her recipes. I think now I understand why.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Thank you. I am pretty ignorant on all of this and always looking to find where the information is and what we should all be doing to help prevent it. Alot of my family has had issues with all sorts of cancers.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Thank you. I am pretty ignorant on all of this and always looking to find where the information is and what we should all be doing to help prevent it. Alot of my family has had issues with all sorts of cancers.
    You're welcome. If you need any references more just ask.
    Last edited by donnay; 02-26-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Since acid/alkali is fundamentally electrical you can help it a lot by Earthing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Good health info, as usual... would +rep if I could.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Good health info, as usual... would +rep if I could.
    Thank you, Shakey1.