Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrat Circus 2/25/20

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Buttigieg is trying to sound Midwestern with a touch of redneck.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Decided to go see a live band and eat Jumbalaya and muffaletta's at a Fat Tues. celebration instead.

Not disappointed.
    Good decision. I have a hankering for a King Cake.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Good decision. I have a hankering for a King Cake.
    Oh, yes. That was on hand too.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh, yes. That was on hand too.
    Got to love those Mardi Gras floats too!

Biden has to be faking all this incompetence. He must be fearing that he might get prosecuted on all the corruption hes involved in and he plans on playing the mentally ill card.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A circus indeed.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Biden has to be faking all this incompetence. He must be fearing that he might get prosecuted on all the corruption hes involved in and he plans on playing the mentally ill card.
    I dunno. He looks terrible too. Like his nlife force is being drained.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    I dunno. He looks terrible too. Like his nlife force is being drained.
    Working in politics for 50 years will do that to you.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is truly evil. She will say or do anything if she thinks it will help her.

(Ok, true of many politicians, but she is extremely disingenuous).
    Yes, she will say, or do anything lowlife, about 5 minutes into the video below, it's Warrens turn.... she sets up one liners to try to get people pumped.... "kill it" the way that Mayor Bloomberg is alleged to have said... and she is still lying about that one job, too.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    If you're white you're going to want to get out of this country before it becomes majority black and latino. You will have everything stolen from you at the ballot box.
    Quit being so racist, Bernie is going to take care of them just fine, he is going to totally legalize weed, then set the blacks and latinos up in the legal weed business, you know, because they are so experienced and professional at it already. Video 2:46

--------

This a a good comedy, it's hard to believe these are wannabe Presidential Candidates.

Last edited by Mach; 02-28-2020 at 01:54 AM.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Got to love those Mardi Gras floats too!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12