Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democrat Circus 2/25/20

Democrat Circus 2/25/20

Anybody watching this clown show? They have allowed Sanders and Warren to dominate by just yelling, going over time and talking over others. Pocahontas Warren has gone as dirty as possible, accusing Bloomberg of telling women to kill their babies, and she is the biggest victim on the stage. Evil men oppress her.

Biden is almost incomprehensible at this point. Very hard for anyone to even understand what he is trying to say. The others almost just let him talk and look down, embarrassed to respond to the senile old guy.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-25-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Anybody watching this clown show? They have allowed Sanders and Warren to dominate by just yelling, going over time and talking over others. Pocahontas Warren has gone as dirty as possible, accusing Bloomberg of telling women to kill their babies, and she is the biggest victim on the stage. Evil men oppress her.

Biden is almost incomprehensible at this point. Very hard for anyone to even understand what he is trying to say. The others almost just let him talk and look down, embarrassed to respond to the senile old guy.
    Don't you know, the loud you tell lies/spread misinformation the more truer it becomes.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Bernie is finished. He just proposed a $60,000 minimum wage for teachers. The news media is going to have a field day with this from this day forward.

Elizabeth Warren is truly evil. She will say or do anything if she thinks it will help her.

(Ok, true of many politicians, but she is extremely disingenuous).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Tom Steyer trying to win the race pandering contest by calling for reparations.

Appropriate thread title. This is ridiculous. Earlier all screaming for gun control, universal child care, new programs, programs, programs, spending, spending. It is sheer lunacy.

At least Bloomberg sounded sane on his admin in NYC having charter schools.

Live link anyone?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Anymore anti white hatred from this joke party of the liberals ? how are they going to expect to win this year without the white vote?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Tom Steyer going to led by example and practice what these liberals preach when they are calling for reparations? just what do they want? racial mixing? money for past slavery when many white people in America arent even responsible for them!?

Bloomberg: keep troops all around the world because 9/11.

BS! Biden.

You were VP when we gave contracts to China to build the Oakland Bay Bridge.
    https://www.npr.org/2011/09/16/14051...new-bay-bridge

Bloomberg: keep troops all around the world because 9/11.
    They are going to need another false flag soon because the 9/11 excuse isn't working for them anymore.

By the way, great thread title

If you're white you're going to want to get out of this country before it becomes majority black and latino. You will have everything stolen from you at the ballot box.

Two state solution?

Russia! Russia! Russia! Everyone talk tough! Who will call for a nuclear strike against Russia for them interfering in US elections?!

Kim Jong Un! Do something!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Buttieeig change the balance of power in the region. (translation) he's going to send arms to continue the proxy war with Russia since they are interfering with our elections.

Howdy Booty says he stands with Idlib, Syria. Syria, Turkey, Iran and Russia have too much influence. He will change that (somehow).

Moderators say it is mass murder in Idlib. Warren says she will just send aid, no US military.

Howdy Booty says he stands with Idlib, Syria. Syria, Turkey, Iran and Russia have too much influence. He will change that (somehow).

Moderators say it is mass murder in Idlib. Warren says she will just send aid, no US military.
    It all means more interventionism which we know gets us entangled in $#@!.

Buttigieg is trying to sound Midwestern with a touch of redneck.

Biden will work hard to put a black woman on the Supreme Court!

Bernie will stand up for black people and quotes Nelson Mandela.

Klobuchar says she is not boring.

Howdy Booty says he is passionate.

Bloomberg says he isn’t really tall.

Biden will work hard to put a black woman on the Supreme Court!

Bernie will stand up for black people and quotes Nelson Mandela.

Klobuchar says she is not boring.

Howdy Booty says he is passionate.

Bloomberg says he isn’t really tall.
    And thanks for watching...ROFLMAO

Warren got bood a few times, she lost the crowd. But its safe to assume by the boos and cheers that the DNC stacked the audience.

Bernie, while I give credit to his fire, his message is very dangerous. Can't wait for him to win so America will finally see him for the dirty evil commie that he is.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

This was the most courageous statement of the night:

"No, the math does not add up," said Sen. Amy Klobuchar. "In fact, just on '60 Minutes' this weekend he said he wasn't going to rattle through the nickels and the dimes. Well, let me tell you how many nickels and dimes we're talking about. Nearly 60-trillion dollars. Do you know how much that is for all of his program? That is three times the American economy, not the federal government, the entire American economy.”. Link
    #NashvilleStrong

的知 a doctor. That痴 a baby.梅~~Dr. Manny Sethi

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Elizabeth Warren is truly evil. She will say or do anything if she thinks it will help her.

(Ok, true of many politicians, but she is extremely disingenuous).
    +rep
    She is a disguting race baiter. She lied again about her pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    This was the most courageous statement of the night:

"No, the math does not add up," said Sen. Amy Klobuchar. "In fact, just on '60 Minutes' this weekend he said he wasn't going to rattle through the nickels and the dimes. Well, let me tell you how many nickels and dimes we're talking about. Nearly 60-trillion dollars. Do you know how much that is for all of his program? That is three times the American economy, not the federal government, the entire American economy.”. Link
    Did anyone notice how friendly Bloomberg and Klobuchar were at the end of the debate? All smiles, hanging out and talking by themselves, then the two of them were hanging out with the network “moderators”.

I’ll double down on this prediction. Seems that Bloomberg and Klobuchar are forming an alliance, and the establishment media is interested.

Klobuchar would probably his [Bloomberg’s] VP “choice”.

I did not watch the debate. I read an article this morning. And perhaps Bloomberg would be Klobuchar’s choice for a running mate?
    #NashvilleStrong

的知 a doctor. That痴 a baby.梅~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I am sure democrats would love to send military aid to jihadists in Idlib.

Moderators say it is mass murder in Idlib
    There is no mass murder in Idlib that is a lie that is usual the same crying for their jihadists in Syria now who are losing. Its a mass murder in Idlib for their jihadists.

I don't bother watching these debates. No point in listening to these idiots babble on when we all know they're a bunch of criminals.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Decided to go see a live band and eat Jumbalaya and muffaletta's at a Fat Tues. celebration instead.

Not disappointed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast