Thread: Sick bastards! 6 y/o girl arrested

Sick bastards! 6 y/o girl arrested

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seriously???????????????

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

It seems they turned off the commenting section for that video apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Seriously???????????????
    Yes..

Seriously.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I don't know why anyone is surprised.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Seriously???????????????
    He was in fear for his life.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Don't want to do the time , don't commit the crime. @TheTexan
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Don't want to do the time , don't commit the crime. @TheTexan
    I don't know what crime she committed, but she looks nigerian. Probably a drug dealer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Before this their youngest arrest was 7 years old. RECORD BROKEN! HYUK HYUK!

THANK YOU POLICE!

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

So what did this 6 yr old do? Anyone else not even curious to find out? It looks wrong but you just never know until you have all the information. I remember being a very honory kid growing up and my mom would pretend that she was having a hypertension crisis that could kill her and my bad behaviour was the sole cause of it. Its crazy to believe but that act was what it took to change my life. I knew more than anything that I did not want to kill my mom and in due time, I shaped up.

She wasn't beaten, or physically abused in any other way. I believe this was a pretend arrest and she is not getting any record from this incident. Who know what would become of the little girl. I would imagine and obedient child who will listen to the lectures instead of misbehaving.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Somebody Named Kerry;
    This is what black kids go through in America
    Hey Kerry!

$#@! you for making this about race!

Just $#@! YOU!

What's worse. Handcuffs or a spanking. Apparently todays SJW education system thinks corporal punishment is worse. Lol...bull$#@!.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    What's worse. Handcuffs or a spanking. Apparently todays SJW education system thinks corporal punishment is worse. Lol...bull$#@!.
    I'm with ya', spanking has worked for many generations.