Thread: ‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Signs Appear in Canadian City, Media Ignores

‘White Lives Don’t Matter’ Signs Appear in Canadian City, Media Ignores

Racist signs that say “white lives don’t matter” and other racial slurs were posted in the Canadian city of Kitchener but received no media coverage whatsoever.
    One of the posters features an image of Jesus Christ being crucified along with the words ‘WHITE LIVES DON’T MATTER’ in capital letters.
    Another sign says ‘It’s okay to hate white people’ and ‘racism against whites doesn’t exist’. That sign also features a logo for ‘Kitchener/Waterloo against fascism’.
    Spotted in downtown Kitchener/Waterloo!
    Why isn’t @CBCAlerts reporting on hate crimes against whites and Christians?
    It’s OK to be white. pic.twitter.com/obBndCxN48
    — LΞIGH (@LeighStewy) February 23, 2020
    The group’s Facebook page describes it as “a new organization dedicated to combatting fascism in all its forms by any means necessary.”
    Despite the virulently racist nature of the signs, they have received zero local or national media coverage whatsoever.
    Neither CBC’s or CTV’s Kitchener/Waterloo pages contain any mention of the posters.
    That’s in stark contrast to every single instance of when ‘It’s Okay to be White’ signs are posted, which although not explicitly racist in their message, routinely attract substantial press attention.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/white-lives...media-ignores/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This kind of stuff really can get some people if not many triggered agaisnt such groups on facebook or social media if anything this group could get banned. This does break the Canadian Criminal Code.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 02-24-2020 at 10:23 PM.

This should have been in "Canada Politics" section unless we want US political related opinions on this.

That said, when Obama was POTUS, there was a growing "White Lives Also matter" / "All Lives Matter" movement and early on Trump sort of encouraged such school of thought. But now there is no one on political horizon raising such voice with recent Trump flip flop , hostig of BLack Lives Matter activists at White House/CPAC, shift to 'diversity is our strength' messaging and kicking out of Steve Bannon. Some of the White identity defenders like Duke and Spencer have ditched MAGA. Most recent messaging from Trump adminstration were against bigotry, racism and used terms like "white terrorism". That activism that rose from 2008-16 and peaked during Trump 2016 pre-election campiagn/birther phase is sort of a political orphan now. Biden or Bloomberg probably won't be able to repeat Trump 2016 tactic ( that was probably the most successfull political tactic since GOP 1.0 Rove's 2004 anti-Gay Marriage tactic to move the base) although they are already being labeled "racist" in parts of media.

Sounds legit
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I dunno, sounds like a false flag to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but the one on the left is just a little too on the nose.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Bet this sign was made my some self loathing white guy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I dunno, sounds like a false flag to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but the one on the left is just a little too on the nose.
    Very possible.

But the media silence would be the point of such an FF and it is working.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Very possible.

But the media silence would be the point of such an FF and it is working.
    Yes, of course. Everyone knows that the only thing more powerful than a publicized false flag is a non-publicized false flag.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.