Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: POLL: Trump getting crushed in crucial swing state of Michigan

  1. #1

    POLL: Trump getting crushed in crucial swing state of Michigan




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Related:

    Michigan is CRUCIAL: Amash could decide the election!

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-the-election!

    The Trump train isn't so popular in Michigan.. @EBounding

  4. #3
    There is NO WAY Mayor Pete can beat Trump.

  5. #4
    Another swing state poll. Trump doing better in Wisconsin but still behind.


  6. #5
    Trump also doing better in PA:


  7. #6
    Looks like trump can win Wisc and Penn from those numbers which has to be very encouraging to the GOP. It will be GOP vs Sanders. Michigan has been a welfare state so long it could be in the water .

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like trump can win Wisc and Penn from those numbers which has to be very encouraging to the GOP. It will be GOP vs Sanders. Michigan has been a welfare state so long it could be in the water .
    I hope the suburban mom's in Amash's district will be put off enough to vote for him rather than GOP.

    Keep Amash!

  9. #8
    Double Blind, Independent poll taken amongst Lzy Warren campaign staffers
    shows Trump Crushed beyond recognition in the General Election ,
    only identifiable through dental records.
    This news comes just ahead of reports of massive layoffs affecting 85% of her staff<
    rumors suggest that Liz's name is included in the layoff roster.....



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Lemme guess, the margin of error is (+2)?

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Sanders is popular here (relatively speaking)--he beat Hillary and he did it in all the rural areas. Michigan is weird.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

  13. #11
    I'm sure Trump will win those states again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  14. #12
    It’s a poll not an election. You all really need to chilll. Polls are fake news.
    #NashvilleStrong

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Double Blind, Independent poll taken amongst Lzy Warren campaign staffers
    shows Trump Crushed beyond recognition in the General Election ,
    only identifiable through dental records.
    This news comes just ahead of reports of massive layoffs affecting 85% of her staff<
    rumors suggest that Liz's name is included in the layoff roster.....
    LOL "Only recognizable through dental records"...hehehe
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  16. #14
    They had Hillary ahead of Trump by like 20 points 4 years ago, so that means you have to add at least 10-20 points onto Trump's poll numbers.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  17. #15

    News Flash

    Wahhabi Don is a loser.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    LOL "Only recognizable through dental records"...hehehe
    Have you checked in over at rpf chat yet, signed up? There are some good times
    brewing over there, No Nanny's just thugs that beat us up if we make threats
    etc.... a good place....



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Michigan was a close call last time and in my so heavily red farm area that dems aren't even on the local ballot, Trump is not too popular at the coffee shop farm crowd.

    Of course I don't know if that dislike would break the conditioning of voting straight party, or even voting for a D.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  21. #18
    I am starting to believe the polls at least for Michigan i do believe Michigan has a huge anti war crowd there if anything if Trump loses that state Trump and his admin should be blamed for losing and for lying to his voter base of getting out of Syria in 30 days.

  22. #19

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Michigan was a close call last time and in my so heavily red farm area that dems aren't even on the local ballot, Trump is not too popular at the coffee shop farm crowd.

    Of course I don't know if that dislike would break the conditioning of voting straight party, or even voting for a D.
    Pretty sure that state voted Trump because of his anti war stance which Trump boosted his success from, otherwise i think some are now starting to see Trump like another NeoCon who lied to his voting base. If i were Trump i would be getting concerned and also i would fire any Neocon official in my admin demanding for a full regime change on Iran or Syria while your trying to win a re election.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Wahhabi Don is a loser.

    lol yeah that image and when he showed in Saudi Arabia like that clearly isnt going to help him win voters. Let alone the anti war ones.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am starting to believe the polls at least for Michigan i do believe Michigan has a huge anti war crowd there if anything if Trump loses that state Trump and his admin should be blamed for losing and for lying to his voter base of getting out of Syria in 30 days.
    Justin Amash is independent. will be interesting to see the results of his race.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2020, 01:47 PM
  2. Swing State Straw Poll
    By wstrucke in forum Ohio
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 09:51 AM
  3. at the swing state straw poll
    By wstrucke in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 01:47 PM
  5. Swing state poll
    By Bradley in DC in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •