Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DHS Whistleblower against Obama

DHS Whistleblower against Obama

found dead.

Philip Haney

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sources-dhs-whistleblower-on-obama-administration-found-dead/
    Last edited by vita3; 02-22-2020 at 05:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...icted-gunshot/

DHS whistleblower Philip Haney died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot, according to a statement issued Saturday afternoon by the Office the Sheriff-Coroner for Amador County, California that cautions the investigation is “active and ongoing”. No final determination has been made.

Haney’s body was found Friday morning by his car on a highway in Plymouth, California with a single gunshot. A firearm was reported found next to Haney.

Full statement:

On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives
    responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report
    of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound. Upon their arrival, they
    located and identified 66 year old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to
    have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to
    Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details
    will be released at this time.

Move along, theres nothing to see here.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What did he know about Hitlery?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

To the back of the head again?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Seems like no protection for that whistleblower. What a shame, they are trying to send a message to anyone who dares to try to tell the truth about corruption.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Seems like no protection for that whistleblower. What a shame, they are trying to send a message to anyone who dares to try to tell the truth about corruption.
    Should whistle blowers be protected? Or should their identity be forced to be revealed- which could discourage others from coming forth?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Should whistle blowers be protected? Or should their identity be forced to be revealed- which could discourage others from coming forth?
    They don't have a right to anonymity.
    The accused has a right to face their accuser.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They don't have a right to anonymity.
    The accused has a right to face their accuser.
    So you disagree with Donnay that they should be protected. People like Edward Snowden.

So you disagree with Donnay that they should be protected. People like Edward Snowden.
    Are you suggesting we live in a banana republic with political assassinations being common?

Yes they should be. His name wasn't protected obviously.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

LOL

There are other ways to protect them than giving them anonymity.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes they should be. His name wasn't protected obviously.
    Rand Paul says whistleblowers should be exposed (the law says otherwise).

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ld-be-revealed

The identity of whistleblowers is protected by U.S. statutes, but Paul said that the circumstances of this particular complaint are different,

The law DOES NOT SAY OTHERWISE.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The law DOES NOT SAY OTHERWISE.
    I know- you do have a problem with reading facts which conflict with the point of view you are trying to skew.

The identity of whistleblowers is protected by U.S. statutes

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know- you do have a problem with reading facts which conflict with the point of view you are trying to skew.
    Please cite the actual statute then.

That is correct, but they need protection or they get assassinated, as we are seeing with the above story.

That's Fake News.

The media says that but it isn't true.

Try to find the law that says so.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That is correct, but they need protection or they get assassinated, as we are seeing with the above story.
    Nobody ever commits suicide. Can't happen. Ever. What would be the point in killing him several years later? Who would kill him and why? What did he "blow the whistle" on (he claimed Muslims were everywhere inside government)? Will it stop the publication of the book he put out several years ago (2016)? His wife did die of cancer in 2019.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-22-2020 at 07:19 PM.

Why is it hard to understand that the context of the situation matters when it comes to whistleblowers?

It's not a black and white issue. He never issued a blanket statement on whistleblowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rand Paul
    Paul said that the circumstances of this particular complaint are different

Nobody ever commits suicide. Can't happen. Ever. What would be the point in killing him several years later? Who would kill him and why? What did he "blow the whistle" on (he claimed Muslims were everywhere inside government)? Will it stop the publication of the book he put out several years ago (2016)? His wife did die of cancer in 2019.
    He told a close friend he believed something was going to happen to him. He did shine a light on jihadist that are in our country since the San Bernardino shooting. He also warned that their are a lot more like those hiding all around out country, Ft. Pierce, Florida was one of many. He was to be married in a month.

Whistleblowers are protected from being fired...... they have no protection to be anonymous. This was Rand Paul's point.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/OliveTreeMin/sta...69460914458624

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...15903750967296

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Why is it hard to understand that the context of the situation matters when it comes to whistleblowers?

It's not a black and white issue. He never issued a blanket statement on whistleblowers.
    Does anyone have a cliff notes versions of the differences. I don't have the time I used to to investigate on my own. It does seem a little bit hard to explain how guys like Snowden are different than others. It seems they exploit that when using positions of power to rat on and lie on others.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Did anybody read his book?

See something Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Governments Submission to Jihad

https://www.amazon.com/See-Something.../dp/B01DX62X1G

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/stat...16281737367553

Obummer didn’t much care for whistleblowers.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast