Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DHS Whistleblower against Obama

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Obummer didn’t much care for whistleblowers.
    the most transparent administration in history

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Trump tweeted anything on this true Patriots passing i ‘d be impressed

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama DHS Whistleblower Found Dead with ‘Gunshot Wound’ to the Chest

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-wound-chest/

EDWIN MORA 23 Feb 2020

Philip Haney, a former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official during the Obama administration who blew the whistle on shortcomings within his own agency, was found dead in California on Friday with a “gunshot wound” to the chest, several news outlets report, citing a statement from the law enforcement.

Although authorities have said the gunshot wound “appears” to be “self-inflicted,” stressing that the investigation is ongoing, 66-year-old Haney had been missing since February 19. and died from a gunshot wound to his chest two days later, Red State and Heavy reported.

Gunshot wounds to the chest are uncommon in the case of suicides, data reportedly show. Haney’s death has triggered a wave of claims suggesting he may have been a victim of foul play.

Echoing some of the whistleblower’s friends, a number of senior congressional officials have expressed alarm to Breitbart News about this, noting that they do no believe Haney was suicidal.

Law enforcement found Haney’s body 40 miles east of Sacramento, California.

While testifying as a whistleblower before the Senate Judiciary Committee in June 2016, Haney asserted that DHS ordered him to delete hundreds of files of people with links to Islamist terrorist groups. He argued that authorities could have prevented several terrorist attacks in the U.S. if DHS had not scrubbed specific data.

The Washington Examiner learned from the Amador County Sheriff’s office that “deputies and detectives responded to reports Friday morning at 10:12 a.m. of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound in the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth, California.”

“Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time,” the sheriff’s office reportedly declared in a statement.

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said Haney “didn’t kill himself” as claimed by law enforcement who ruled his death a suicide. Haney was in possession of an archive of information he considered an insurance policy in case he was ever found dead, King asserted.

“Phil Haney was a friend & patriot. He was a target because of all he knew of Islamic terrorist coverups,” King wrote Saturday on Twitter. “He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration. Phil Haney didn’t kill himself. RIP, Phil.”

Steve King
    ✔ @stevekingIA
    Phil Haney was a friend & patriot. He was a target because of all he knew of Islamic terrorist coverups. He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration. Phil Haney didn’t kill himself. RIP, Phil. https://pgj.cc/kxRCx5

Philip Haney, DHS whistleblower, found dead, police say
    Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower and Fox News contributor Phil Haney was found dead in Amador County, Calif., on Friday, according to a press release from local authorities.

foxnews.com
    9:11 PM - Feb 22, 2020 · Iowa, USA
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    11.7K people are talking about this
    “If I am found dead, it wasn’t suicide,” Haney told multiple people, confirmed by two anonymous sources, the NOQ Report learned.

One America News Network (OANN) reporter and veteran intelligence officer of the U.S. Navy, Jack Posobiec, suggested on Twitter that Haney’s death could be a homicide.

“I can confirm at @OANN we are investigating the suspicious death of DHS whistleblower Phil Haney,” Posobiec tweeted on Saturday. “We have spoken with local sources that suggest this may have been a homicide”:

Jack Posobiec ����
    ✔ @JackPosobiec
    I can confirm at @OANN we are investigating the suspicious death of DHS whistleblower Phil Haney

We have spoken with local sources that suggest this may have been a homicide

Updates to follow as our investigation develops

10:21 AM - Feb 22, 2020
    5,796 people are talking about this

Machiavelli @TheRISEofROD
    · Feb 22, 2020
    Replying to @TheRISEofROD
    RIP Philip Haney

Embedded video

Machiavelli @TheRISEofROD
    Sheriff's office quick to rule his death a "suicide"... yeah right.

View image on Twitter
    8:20 PM - Feb 22, 2020
    75 people are talking about this
    Authorities found Haney dead ahead of his plans to publish another book exposing problems within the Obama administration, according to the Examiner.

Citing unnamed sources, however, the Examiner also revealed that Haney “was recently in contact with top officials about returning to work for the DHS. Additionally, Haney was engaged to be married.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I heard that he was bludgeoned to death, but the FBI found a rope in the trunk of his
    car , so they're calling it a suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    He told a close friend he believed something was going to happen to him. He did shine a light on jihadist that are in our country since the San Bernardino shooting. He also warned that their are a lot more like those hiding all around out country, Ft. Pierce, Florida was one of many. He was to be married in a month.

Not sure about what's going on with this particular whistle-blower- BUT- I'm very dubious about stuff being pumped as "Jihadist" terrorism. The San Bernardino shooting was said to have been done by 2 tall masked white guys by the actual people who were there. That story was immediately flushed down the rabbithole.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Not sure about what's going on with this particular whistle-blower- BUT- I'm very dubious about stuff being pumped as "Jihadist" terrorism. The San Bernardino shooting was said to have been done by 2 tall masked white guys by the actual people who were there. That story was immediately flushed down the rabbithole.
    I hope you realize you are talking nonsense.

Philip Haney, the author of “See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad,” has died at the age of 73. In addition to being an author, Haney was a long-time Department of Homeland Security expert with a focus on Islamic extremism.
    Reports of Haney’s death first appeared on the morning of February 22. Fox News’ contributor Sara A. Carter tweeted regarding Haney’s death saying, “Somebody I deeply respected and considered a friend Phil Haney – a DHS whistleblower during the Obama Admin was apparently killed yesterday in Southern California. Pray for his family and pray they find the person who murdered him. Still trying to get confirmation on details.”
    Former New York City police officer John Cardillo reported his sources as saying no weapon was found at the scene:
    “I’ve spoken with LE sources familiar with the Phil Haney (Obama admin DHS whistleblower) death investigation. Right now, evidence suggests one round to chest, no weapon found nearby, indicating, for now anyway, that it was not suicide. But it’s ongoing”
    I’ve spoken with LE sources familiar with the Phil Haney (Obama admin DHS whistleblower) death investigation.

Right now, evidence suggests one round to chest, no weapon found nearby, indicating, for now anyway, that it was not suicide.
    But it’s ongoing.
    He later made an update and tweeted:
    “Deleted my tweet on the investigation into the death of DHS whistleblower Phil Haney. Conflicting info at this point. Waiting for more.”
    Deleted my tweet on the investigation into the death of DHS whistleblower Phil Haney.
    Conflicting info at this point. Waiting for more.
    — John Cardillo (@johncardillo) February 22, 2020
    The Amador County Sheriff-Coroner office issued a statement Saturday afternoon that a weapon was found with Haney’s body and that the his death appears to be self-inflicted, but that the investigation is “active and ongoing”.
    Things are already suspicious as they are.
    Rep. Steve King (R-IA) issued a statement Saturday night about the suspicious death of Philip Haney:
    “Phil Haney was a friend & patriot. He was a target because of all he knew of Islamic terrorist coverups. He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration. Phil Haney didn’t kill himself. RIP, Phil.”
    Phil Haney was a friend & patriot. He was a target because of all he knew of Islamic terrorist coverups. He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration. Phil Haney didn’t kill himself. RIP, Phil. https://t.co/pvy7MflFwc
    — Steve King (@SteveKingIA) February 23, 2020
    It seems that this will be another major cover-up.
    Haney’s close friend Jan Markell, a radio host, author and speaker, tweeted out this from her last conversation with Phil Haney.
    My friend Phil Haney was found shot yesterday in CA. I had lunch with him a month ago. He warned something could happen to him. He was to get married in a month. It will be falsely called a suicide.
    My friend Phil Haney was found shot yesterday in CA. I had lunch with him a month ago. He warned something could happen to him. He was to get married in a month. It will be falsely called a suicide.
    — Jan Markell (@OliveTreeMin) February 22, 2020
    The Deep State wants to cover this up but it seems that they just can’t hide the fact that his close friends are confirming. This man didn’t want to take his life.

More at: https://conservativeus.com/rep-steve...-kill-himself/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

This is definitely going to hurt his campaign
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/Kingfreespeech/s...61184919961600

Timmy got banned again?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Timmy got banned again?
    This isn't Fred Thompson Forums. I'm sickened by all the garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    OK, I'll try to keep my mouth shut.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Damn, Zippy finally got it too. And there was much rejoicing...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Damn, Zippy finally got it too. And there was much rejoicing...
    I liked Zippy- never understood all the hatred toward him. I seldom agreed with him but he could discuss stuff w/o name-calling & insulting people who disagreed with him- which is what we're all supposed to do, instead of the bashing that's become so popular of late.
    There is no spoon.

I liked Zippy
    Obviously.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I liked Zippy- never understood all the hatred toward him. I seldom agreed with him but he could discuss stuff w/o name-calling & insulting people who disagreed with him- which is what we're all supposed to do, instead of the bashing that's become so popular of late.
    I Agree...I've found Zip frustrating at times but never witnessed any bannable behavior
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Fred Thompson Forums.....that's where I became a RP lover!!!!
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Maybe you should find a hobby or something, at the rate you're going there won't be anyone left here. Or is that your goal?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Maybe you should find a hobby or something, at the rate you're going there won't be anyone left here. Or is that your goal?

This is my hobby.

OK, I'll try to keep my mouth shut.
    Uh huh.
    "The Patriarch"

This is my hobby.
    Banning people?
    "The Patriarch"

This is my hobby.
    If I remember correctly, you sold this site. Or did you just loan it out?
    "The Patriarch"

Banning people?
    New people will register and older users will return... I'm ok with making a few bans.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I remember correctly, you sold this site. Or did you just loan it out?
    My hands are not tied.

New people will register and older users will return... I'm ok with making a few bans.
    Obviously. This site is getting pretty exclusive, do you plan on charging for membership when you get down to twenty?
    "The Patriarch"

My hands are not tied.
    Well, you've made that abundantly clear.
    "The Patriarch"

Go start a forum with all the people I ban. I don't care if you distrust my actions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast