Thread: Rand is on Air Force One with Trump

Rand is on Air Force One with Trump

Where are they going?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Excellent.
    Trump has no scheduled business for today.

I wonder where they're going...

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

The president probably likes talking with these people to exchange ideas without the worry of being bugged by Fake News.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Maybe golf or a fundraiser (the GOP bigwigs are with him)

I'll keep an eye on it

What are they watching?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What are they watching?
    Monitoring the Fake News!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What are they watching?
    Watching Fox & Friends at Mar de Largo lounge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Watching Fox & Friends at Mar de Largo lounge?
    Sheikh Donald likes to meet with Rand Paul but seems to always side with the neocons in the end...

Sheikh Donald likes to meet with Rand Paul but seems to always side with the neocons in the end...

Like striking an empty building in Syria after seemingly fake chemical attacks?

An (fake) eye for an (fake) eye
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Like striking an empty building in Syria after seemingly fake chemical attacks?

An (fake) eye for an (fake) eye
    Or like imposing economic sanctions and stealing oil from a country that its people are already suffering or like assassinating a real general helping the Syrians fight off ISIS and Al Qaeda rebels? I can go on....

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Or like imposing economic sanctions and stealing oil from a country that its people are already suffering or like assassinating a real general helping the Syrians fight off ISIS and Al Qaeda rebels? I can go on....
    or not being Jesus in general ....

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You SHOULD go on, if you are trying to make a valid point that Trump "always sides with the neocons in the end"

You know what always means right?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    You SHOULD go on, if you are trying to make a valid point that Trump "always sides with the neocons in the end"

You know what always means right?
    Gotcha, he was using hyperbole as a figure of speech. We all know there are exceptions to just about every rule, yes fire is not always hot, water is not always wet and ice is not always cold but you don't go around correcting everyone when they say water is wet. But still even the example you gave didn't help your argument. Trump struck the air field and a pharmaceutical plant after the fake attack killing eleven people, destroying a vital health care and military infrastructure in the process. The neocon and the MSM were over the hill when he did this and the Syrians were left to mourn their dead. How again does this work in your favor?

I hope you don't think this move favoured the anti interventionists.
    Last edited by juleswin; 02-22-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Maybe that was his flight back from Nevada. He was there for a rally yesterday.

Older image than today. On the TV is Tucker Carlson at Daytona.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-22-2020 at 05:57 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is winning!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Rand is winning!
    What did he win? A free pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    What did he win? A free pizza?
    That's for pedo Democract donors.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Great.

So does this mean Rand will once again be voting for someone like Pompeo, William Barr, or Bret Kavanaugh again?

Access is not the same as power.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Great.

So does this mean Rand will once again be voting for someone like Pompeo, William Barr, or Bret Kavanaugh again?

Access is not the same as power.
    Matt, you were a founding member of Rand Paul 2010. If you hadn't of convinced Rand (IRL) back in the day that he could raise money via here and be successful he would not be in the U.S Senate!

When did you become so disillusioned?

Matt, you were a founding member of Rand Paul 2010. If you hadn't of convinced Rand (IRL) back in the day that he could raise money via here and be successful he would not be in the U.S Senate!

When did you become so disillusioned?
    Really when I saw behind the scenes of his 2016 "campaign"... on opening day I realized it was going to be a miserable failure. When he did worse in Iowa than Ron did in 2008 it was the beginning of the end. His votes for gun control to go along with party lines, and his votes for some very bad Trump appointments, selling out power for access.

He is still the best Senator we have, and probably one of the best we've ever had. But he is not reaching his full potential by a long shot and not doing all he can for the cause. He has missed one of the fundamental rules of politics. It's disheartening.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

People often expect children to be like their parents-especially kids of famous people- and are often disappointed when they are not.

People often expect children to be like their parents-especially kids of famous people- and are often disappointed when they are not.
    Ideologically Ron and Rand are indistinguishable.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Really when I saw behind the scenes of his 2016 "campaign"... on opening day I realized it was going to be a miserable failure. When he did worse in Iowa than Ron did in 2008 it was the beginning of the end. His votes for gun control to go along with party lines, and his votes for some very bad Trump appointments, selling out power for access.

He is still the best Senator we have, and probably one of the best we've ever had. But he is not reaching his full potential by a long shot and not doing all he can for the cause. He has missed one of the fundamental rules of politics. It's disheartening.
    thanks for the reply Matt. I dont think the GOP will nominate someone like Ron or Rand for President. They want big government and have a thirst for War.

It is hopeless..

We need o focus on the Senate and House in winnable race/districts. Check this.. we have State Reps who are RP supporters running in winnable races.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...erty-Campaigns

GA, ME, SC and Lummis in the Senate.

Now imagine if we control 5 senate seats. We can hold the balance of power and vote down all the big spending bills and be a force.. It's also way cheaper to win those seats than a presidential race!

thanks for the reply Matt. I dont think the GOP will nominate someone like Ron or Rand for President. They want big government and have a thirst for War.

It is hopeless..
    I agree that the GOP won't allow a Ron/Rand to win the nomination, and in 2016 no one could have beaten Trump, even if Rand ran a 100% perfect campaign. But there was no excuse to do as poorly as he did this time around.

If he had run a serious campaign even though he would not have gotten the nomination, there would have been many ancillary benefits to even being in the race at the time.

Whatever.

I also agree that "it is hopeless" at least on the federal level. The best we can hope for is having a few good legislators, Lee, Rand, Thomas, Justin, etc who can deflect some of the most serious and egregious nonsense that they try to ram through off the record or on unanimous consent. Maybe raising awareness of issues that are important but not well known.

As I've grown to learn the real battle for liberty, where we can actually have an effect, is on the state and local level. Those battles are not impossible to win and don't take stupid amounts of money in most places. Even though I don't do politics full time any more I still run an anti-tax group in my local county and I'm starting to have some success.

Where are they going?
    Trump just left for the country that houses largest cluster of Trump Real Estate outside US, but did not see any mention of Rand in any of the reporting on 7 milliom man rally that he was going to address there.

'Follow the money' doctrine probably still applies sometimes and his top donor happens to ba famous neocon who used to dream about US nuking Iran and wanted to send his children to fight for a foreign-firster country. There are alsways some glitches when an America-First leader is funded by a Foreign Firstet globalist.
    Rand and the Sheik are clicking on and off and that is still progress conisidering that they come from a tough recent past relationship and just couple of years ago Rand had called him a "orange windbag" reportedly.

Other times children vastly exceed their parents expectations.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."