Thread: Trump brutally mocks Democratic candidates ahead of Nevada caucus

Wink Trump brutally mocks Democratic candidates ahead of Nevada caucus

I doesn't matter if you like Trump or not but he is Funny!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta give Trump credit. He really knows how to attack his fellow opponents.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-22-2020 at 08:53 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I grew up in a household of family members like Donald Trump, and not only is a he doing well for this country but he makes us laugh in the process.

...And here we thought comedy was dead...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I grew up in a household of family members like Donald Trump, and not only is a he doing well for this country but he makes us laugh in the process.

The reign of terror is over. Laughing is OK again.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The reign of terror is over. Laughing is OK again.
    Laughing is what the world needs now and I am laughing at the stooges running on the democrats.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Mocking is what Trump is good at.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Mocking is what Trump is good at.
    Yeah and so? The MSM and democrats are liars and not real good at it.

Yeah and so? The MSM and democrats are liars and not real good at it.
    Facts are not important. Only image matters. Trump must always look good. He is so insecure he feels he must attack people before they can attack him. He isn't protecting "the little guy"- he is about protecting #1- Trump.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-22-2020 at 12:45 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not to mention he also talks like a normal person and not a politician. Politicians love big and complex words the average person isn't going to understand.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Facts are not important. Only image matters. Trump must always look good. He is so insecure he feels he must attack people before they can attack him.
    Style over substance, fashion over function, dogma over data, fiction over facts, party over principles. I could go on

Facts are not important. Only image matters. Trump must always look good. He is so insecure he feels he must attack people before they can attack him. He isn't protecting "the little guy"- he is about protecting #1- Trump.
    The "little guy" here is his opponent. Hahahaha!

dup post

The "little guy" here is his opponent. Hahahaha!
    I actually meant his supporters. He only cares about what they can do for him- give him more power and popularity. His image is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not to mention he also talks like a normal person and not a politician. Politicians love big and complex words the average person isn't going to understand.
    Yes, that is from experience dealing with contractors and workers on his building projects. He always talked to (blue collar) workers on a building he was building personally. It's how he rolls.

I actually meant his supporters. He only cares about what they can do for him- give him more power and popularity. His image is what matters.
    I know what you actually meant but I was mocking what you said.

I know what you actually meant but I was mocking what you said.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has always been one of the best verbal attackers and counter punchers since start of 2016 campaign. Or perhaps even before that since Celeberity reality show where no one tried to diss him.
    But in 2020 there is somewhat of a shift and Dems seem to have a counter puncher also, Bloomberg's recent mocking of POTUS using CBC mock could be a troubling sign about campaign ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Trump has always been one of the best verbal attackers and counter punchers since start of 2016 campaign. Or perhaps even before that since Celeberity reality show where no one tried to diss him.
    But in 2020 there is somewhat of a shift and Dems seem to have a counter puncher also, Bloomberg's recent mocking of POTUS using CBC mock could be a troubling sign about campaign ahead.
    Oh, please. Bloomberg sucks at imitating Trump. And it doesn't play well to the Dems. They see it as bringing them down to Trumps level from their lofty pedestals.

[IMG]mzF%2bCICg&id=441DC88E061D5AE84599D96A025A11A23999 BC9E&thid=OIP.mzF-CICglzPhBU0FUpI8kAHaFB&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fuplo ad.wikimedia.org%2fwikipedia%2fcommons%2fe%2fe2%2f Branson_Belle_Table_Rock_Lake_2012_cropped.jpg&exp h=716&expw=1054&q=Showboat&simid=60802205701098730 1&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0[/IMG]

This sucks, I still can't figure out how to post an image.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh, please. Bloomberg sucks at imitating Trump. And it doesn't play well to the Dems. They see it as bringing them down to Trumps level from their lofty pedestals.
    Are you sure?
    Did Trump's similar attacks against his opponents/Obama in 2016 not play well to GOP conservatives/family values base who usually tend to have more lofty values than Dems.

Bberg could be trying to distinguish himself from other Dems likewise by appearing toughest candidate to take on Trump just as Trump did oin 2016 by projecting himself as the toughest critic of Obama. While other politically less smart GOP candidates were relatively soft on Obama, Trump had almost undivided focus to attack Obama using harshest language and calling then sitting POTUS Obama "stupid", "founding father of ISIS" among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    [IMG]mzF%2bCICg&id=441DC88E061D5AE84599D96A025A11A23999 BC9E&thid=OIP.mzF-CICglzPhBU0FUpI8kAHaFB&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fuplo ad.wikimedia.org%2fwikipedia%2fcommons%2fe%2fe2%2f Branson_Belle_Table_Rock_Lake_2012_cropped.jpg [/IMG]

I was going to say try cutting off everything after jpg but that didn't work either. Based on words in it- were you looking for something like this? (if link for one image doesn't work, I try to find another similar one).

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-22-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Are you sure?
    Did Trump's similar attacks against his opponents/Obama in 2016 not play well to GOP conservatives/family values base who usually tend to have more lofty values than Dems.

Bberg could be trying to distinguish himself from other Dems likewise by appearing toughest candidate to take on Trump just as Trump did oin 2016 by projecting himself as the toughest critic of Obama. While other politically less smart GOP candidates were relatively soft on Obama, Trump had almost undivided focus to attack Obama using harshest language and calling then sitting POTUS Obama "stupid", "founding father of ISIS" among other things.
    Doesn't play well to the Dems I know. <shrug> Of course if he wins the primary that may change. Then it is Trump vs. TDS and all bets off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    [IMG]mzF%2bCICg&id=441DC88E061D5AE84599D96A025A11A23999 BC9E&thid=OIP.mzF-CICglzPhBU0FUpI8kAHaFB&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fuplo ad.wikimedia.org%2fwikipedia%2fcommons%2fe%2fe2%2f Branson_Belle_Table_Rock_Lake_2012_cropped.jpg&exp h=716&expw=1054&q=Showboat&simid=60802205701098730 1&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0[/IMG]

This pic? anyway try using copy image address function off the actual website and not the google image page. Sometimes it doesn't work when you go through google directly

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Gotta give Trump credit. He really knows how to attack his fellow opponents.
    Trump knows how to lead.

Losers like Eastwood are too afraid to fight.

Trump gains far more votes with his "temperament" than he loses.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The word brutal should not be in the threat title. It assumes it took effort. This is a light hearted mocking of those who can not take a joke.

I was going to say try cutting off everything after jpg but that didn't work either. Based on words in it- were you looking for something like this? (if link for one image doesn't work, I try to find another similar one).

Thanks! and yes, I was looking for a showboat.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

This pic? anyway try using copy image address function off the actual website and not the google image page. Sometimes it doesn't work when you go through google directly
    Yep you found it! and thanks for the insight.

I did it!

WOO HOO!

Ten posts to make a point.