Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clint Eastwood supported Trump in 2016 and now supports Bloomberg

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    IIRC, Bloomberg did an interview that was essentially excusing and possibly admiring the Chinese way of governing. Not what you want to hear from a POTUS candidate. He wants to be Big Brother.

Probably another billionaire that wants to emulate the Chinese model:

China is the Model for US Billionaires, Crony Corporatists and Authoritarian Kleptocrats
    Absolutely, China is the globalist's role model to be at the head of the One World Government, It's not a conspiracy theory anymore, the handwriting is on the wall.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    something doesn't add up. I think Clint means Bloomberg would be easiest to beat, not that he supports his policies.
    i got admit it they put him up I will be vote for OMB
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    AGAIN: I am NOT a supporter of Bloomberg. That said. Trump has also made mucho bucks off China, supports "take the guns first" and is dealing with Israel to further imprison the Palestinians & start a full-fledged war on Iran.

In my opinion they are both POS.
    Out of rep.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Don't know what OMB is.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Out of rep.
    Why?

Trump is standing up to China's trade warfare, hasn't done anything serious against guns and has refused to start a war with Iran while getting us out of Afghanistan.
    And his proposed peace deal is better than what the Palestinians currently have and is less than what Israel would give then on its own, they will find that out if they keep rejecting it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Don't know what OMB is.
    I think it's Orange Man Bad.
    It should be BOM, Bad Orange Man.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Don't know what OMB is.
    orange
    man
    bad
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Eastwood is a fool, Trump's demeanor gets him far more votes than it loses and it speaks truth to the people.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Out of rep.
    Covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I think it's Orange Man Bad.
    It should be BOM, Bad Orange Man.
    To be fair, Obama supporters had not coined BMB acronym pre 2016 election when GOPA leader had made a skin color statement that sort of said BMB.
    To honor those Obama supporters, perhaps use of OMB should be retired.

Potentially-Related

Memes that were too confusing

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    AGAIN: I am NOT a supporter of Bloomberg. That said. Trump has also made mucho bucks off China, supports "take the guns first" and is dealing with Israel to further imprison the Palestinians & start a full-fledged war on Iran.
    To be fair, he ran on the promise to be "fair and balanced" between Israelis and Palestinians.

Post election there can be many pressures on funded politicians but there is no indication that any pressuring editorials like one authored by Andew Adler of Atlanta were authored and current POTUS seems to bold to be intimidated/manipulated by any nefarios foreign-firster lobbies enablers. Even top rated neocons admitted that he reversed after winning election.

Top-neocon reverses course, says Trump's ‘most pro-Israel president ever’

Sun: Epstein and Maxwell were Israeli assets
    Epstein Was Blackmailing Political Figures...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Maybe Clint is in Jeffery Epstein's Blackbook like Bloomberg is.
    Not sure, didn't see any reporting on that.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, he ran on the promise to be "fair and balanced" between Israelis and Palestinians.

Post election there can be many pressures on funded politicians but there is no indication that any pressuring editorials like one authored by Andew Adler of Atlanta were authored and current POTUS seems to bold to be intimidated/manipulated by any nefarios foreign-firster lobbies enablers. Even top rated neocons admitted that he reversed after winning election.

Top-neocon reverses course, says Trump's ‘most pro-Israel president ever’

Not sure, didn't see any reporting on that.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...tle-black-book
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

cool. i'm searching for youtubes of the debate that had the good NYC mayor in it... it got lively

Interseting.
    This could be of political benefit for MAGA team especially if his name is not in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    cool. i'm searching for youtubes of the debate that had the good NYC mayor in it... it got lively
    Heard it was lively when BBerg joined but I just can't bring myself to watch a Dem debate this season. Will wait till they narrow down to couple guys/gals.

Nothing like Trump. Donald Trump has a personality, compassion and a love for his country.
    He does? I can't see him that way.

While Trump was a tv reality star for ages so he has some acting to appear to have personality, he can't hide that he's a narcissist. I don't see the compassion beyond an act. Love for his country is also hard to see as anything but an act. Trump didn't run out of compassion or love, it's to feed his ego. Trump got the place in history his name slapped on buildings would have never given him, connections and opportunities to make real money for his organization (name), also thousands of adoring fans at rallies that wouldn't have given him the time otherwise.

Bloomberg is really close to Trump in many ways. Both have narcissism, thinks their money makes them better than others (Although Bloomberg is self made unlike Trump), and both would love to be in charge of a very strong authoritarian government.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Nothing like Trump. Donald Trump has[...]compassion and a love for his country.
    What evidence do you have for these baseless claims?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    What evidence do you have for these baseless claims?
    1. When Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew were gunned down in Chicago, she put everything on hold for a while. She stayed at Trump Tower to grieve, where The Donald didn’t charge her a dime and also provided security for her and a few of her family members.

2. Three-year-old Andrew Ten needed to go to New York to receive some special medical attention. But there was one big problem: The airlines refused to board him because Ten required several different pieces of medical equipment on the flight. Ten’s parents put in a call to Trump, who then dispatched his private jet to meet their pressing needs.

3. In 1986, Annabell Hill was in danger of losing her family farm. On top of that, her husband had just committed suicide hoping that his life insurance policy would cover the remaining balance that they owed. When Trump saw her tragic story, he decided to do something about it.

According to the New York Times:

Donald Trump, the New York real estate tycoon, helped prevent foreclosure today on a family farm whose owner had committed suicide to try to save his land.

Mrs. Hill proposed to bank officials that the land be sold privately so she could keep some of the 705 acres. Parts of the farm have been in the Hill family for three generations.

4. Tahmooressi spent seven months in a Mexican prison. During that time, he was beaten and even chained to a bed. When he was released, Trump sent him a check for twenty five thousand dollars.

5. Darnell Barton was driving his bus across a bridge when he spotted a woman on the other side of railing, staring down at the traffic below. Barton stopped the bus and approached the woman. After one of his passengers explained they didn’t want to “see someone die,” he managed to put his arm around her and she agreed to come to the other side of the bridge.

After hearing about what Barton did, The Donald sent him ten thousand dollars.

Trump said:

“I thought that was so beautiful to see. I think he is a great guy with an amazing heart and I said that man should be rewarded.

Clearly, Donald Trump isn’t just a good businessman, he’s a Good Samaritan, too.
    https://ijr.com/these-5-acts-of-kind...brity-persona/

Trump Pledges $1 Million to Aid Harvey Victims
    https://www.usnews.com/news/national...ite-house-says

The Wollman rink in New York City’s Central Park was closed in 1980 for a proposed two years of renovations at $9.1 million. Six years and $13 million later, after the problem-plagued work was still not completed by the city, Donald Trump persuaded Mayor Ed Koch to let him complete the work in four months at $2.5 million in order to have it open by the end of the year. The rink reopened to the public on November 13, 1986, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and press conference attended by Koch and Trump, covered by national evening broadcast television news. Total cost of renovations by Trump came in under budget at $2.25 million and two months ahead of schedule.
    http://www.styledetails.com/top-10-a...y-donald-trump

Back in 1995, a married couple noticed a limo on the side of the road that had a flat tire. The husband pulled the car over and fixed the tire. The limo belonged to Trump, who thanked the man and asked him how he could repay him for his kind gift. The man suggested sending his wife a bouquet of flowers.

Trump agreed… and when the flowers arrived several weeks later, there was a note included that said, “We’ve paid off your mortgage.”

This incredible story was shared by Jerry Falwell Jr., President of Liberty University, who has known Trump for years.
    http://www.styledetails.com/top-10-a...donald-trump/2

Donald Trump stopped a mugging in 1991, according to an old New York Daily News article at the time. In the incident, Trump ordered his driver to pull over after he saw “a big guy with a big bat” bashing another person.
    “Someone in the car looked over and said, ‘Gee, look at that, it’s a mugging,’ ” Trump said. “I said to my driver to stop the car because it was brutal-looking.”

Witnesses told the Daily News that Trump got out of his black stretch limousine on Monday during the assault in Manhattan. Marla Maples, who was married to Trump in the ’90s, was seen grabbing his arm.

“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”
    http://www.styledetails.com/top-10-a...donald-trump/7

With Trump’s victory, Kellyanne Conway became the first woman to run a successful presidential campaign, but she wasn’t the first woman he gave a chance in a male-dominated field. Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when the Donald hired her in 1980.
    http://www.styledetails.com/top-10-a...donald-trump/8

After Clyde Frazer Jr., the man in charge of running the Harlem Hoops program, was killed in the 911 attack, Donald Trump helped keep the project alive.

Jerry Falwell Jr., President of Liberty University in Virginia, said this on Sean Hannity’s program

“He learned about Clyde Frazier Jr. who ran the Harlem Hoops tournament in the inner city and was killed in the 9/11 attacks. He searched down the family and donated the money to keep that tournament going.

Those are the things I just thought the world needed to know about Donald Trump, because the Bible says, ‘By their fruits, you shall know them.”
    http://www.styledetails.com/top-10-a...donald-trump/9

Alveda King: Donald Trump is 'compassionate,' 'brilliant man'
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nate-brillian/

MEDIA IGNORES Trump’s Random Acts Of Kindness…The Latest From Facebook Is a Doozy!
    https://100percentfedup.com/media-ig...ok-is-a-doozy/

First Step Act is victory marking compassion of President Trump
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...resident-trump

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post

While Trump was a tv reality star for ages so he has some acting to appear to have personality, he can't hide that he's a narcissist. I don't see the compassion beyond an act.
    EM.
    Granted that he had been called narcissist by various folks in the past, lately MAGA leader could have become more compassionate. People have the ability to change and should be given benefit of the doubt. May have even been moving towards a more spirtual/moral outlook on life, he has appeared with a Bible and evangelical leaders in some photos.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My dads a big fan of Clint Eastwood. He was pretty disappointed when he heard this news. Wonder if he was also disappointed when he endorsed McCain and Romney.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-26-2020 at 05:41 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    My dads a big fan of Clint Eastwood. He was pretty disappointed when he heard this news. Wonder if he was also disappointed when he endorsed McCain and Romney.
    To be fair, Rand and some other non-purist pragmatic political leaders had also endorsed Romney.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12