Thread: Angelina Jolie says it's in America's best interests to 'stand up for the underdog' in Syria

Angelina Jolie says it's in America's best interests to 'stand up for the underdog' in Syria

Angelina Jolie wants America to help out the Jihadists and Turkey agaisnt Assad, Russia in Syria.
    Its in their interests.

Angelina Jolie says it's in America's best interests to 'stand up for the underdog' in Syria conflict

Angelina Jolie has said it's time the world steps in to help with the Syrian conflict as she reflects on the lack of action since her first visit to the border in 2011.

The UN Special Envoy calls out politicians for failing to step in like other conflicts in the Middle East and questions when America stopped rooting for the 'underdog' as reflects on the hearbreaking things she's witnessed over the past 10 years

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Angelina is just another dumb celebrity.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is the same interventionist star that praised the Jihadist Rebels in Libya, and since then she never spoke of the current conflict happening now in Libya.

Angelina Jolie praises Libya's revolutionaries

She supports regime changes, but never speaks about the post war chaos..

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    “Angelina is just another dumb neoconservative celebrity.”

FTFY.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She's a CFR member. This also quite a change from her first visit - Asma al-Assad: A Rose in the Desert - https://web.archive.org/web/20110228...in-the-desert/

Another Wahhabi Trumpkin neocon terrorist heard from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

If she was my woman she would be making me a sandwich .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Angelina is free to get herself a gun and go stand up for them in person. I certainly won't stop her.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well $#@!, if Angelina says so I guess I must obey any Hollywood mouthpiece.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Angelina Jolie wants America to help out the Jihadists and Turkey agaisnt Assad, Russia in Syria.
    Its in their interests.

Angelina Jolie says it's in America's best interests to 'stand up for the underdog' in Syria conflict

Her statement could be a game changer for hollywood celebs compassion for civilians of other races in mideast.

Hollywood film producer confirms he was Israeli spy - Telegraph
    telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10474378/Hollywood-film-producer-confirms-he-was-Israeli-spy.html

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Angelina is free to get herself a gun and go stand up for them in person. I certainly won't stop her.
    I've seen her in movies. She's pretty good with a gun and martial arts. She could probably win all by herself.

Jihad Jolie...terrible

Example no#1 of Hollywood UN propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I've seen her in movies. She's pretty good with a gun and martial arts. She could probably win all by herself.
    Yes indeed. She also should train her children too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner