Thread: Boxing: Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 (PPV)

Boxing: Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 (PPV)

Anyone going to watch this? Could be a good fight. Both are undefeated and drew their last match against each other last year.

Preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhA1SY2wdfc

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Imma go with Deontay Wilder.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Imma go with Deontay Wilder.
    I can't call this fight. Wilder put him down twice last time so maybe he will do it again.

Why would Fury put on weight when his advantage is to move? Slug it out with Wilder? Maybe his team found a weakness somewhere but I wouldn't like a strategy of slugging it out.

The last Wilder fight with Ortiz, he was losing every round until the right hand landed flush. Fury should just technique box him to a decision while avoiding that power right. Easier said than done

It's coming up now. Nice entrance by Fury

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    3 - 0 Fury?
    Pretty much. Wilder looking tired after 4

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Wilder's ear is bleeding.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I should have put all my money on fury

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think Wilder's ear is bleeding.
    He is bleeding from every where

Ewwww

Fury just licked some blood off Wilder's neck.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

TKO Fury

For a second I thought it was stopped too fast but Wilder was done. They said the corner was throwing in the towel too.
    edit - they are saying the official reason is Wilders corner stopped it. They showed the towel coming in.

The mention of his corner not attending to Wilder very well between rounds was interesting.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 02-22-2020 at 11:48 PM.

singing bye bye Miss American Pie....

That was an entertaining fight.

I had Fury winning all but the 2nd round

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No point in it but I think there will be a 3rd fight (contract).

The public want to see Fury v. Anthony Joshua (unification) but I cant see it happening for another year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ewwww

Fury just licked some blood off Wilder's neck.