Thread: Swing State Poll: Trump ahead in WI, behind in PA and close in MI

Swing State Poll: Trump ahead in WI, behind in PA and close in MI

February 20, 2020 - Swing State Poll: Trump Up In Wisconsin While Dems Have The Edge In Pennsylvania, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds; In Michigan It's Close.

In three critical Rust Belt states that delivered a victory to President Trump in 2016 by narrow margins, President Trump leads in head to head matchups against the top Democratic candidates in Wisconsin, but loses or trails within the margin of error in Pennsylvania matchups, and is locked in close races in Michigan, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University Poll released today. This is the first swing state poll of the 2020 presidential election cycle from the Quinnipiac University Poll that includes separate polls conducted simultaneously in key swing states. The poll was conducted from February 12th - 18th, prior to the February 19th Democratic primary debate.
    https://poll.qu.edu/2020-presidentia...ReleaseID=3656

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These polls are so whacked, I wouldn't be totally surprised if Trump won California.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    These polls are so whacked, I wouldn't be totally surprised if Trump won California.
    OK

So trump is within margin of error of sanders in penn and he wins mich and wisc
    Do something Danke

No Republican nominee is going to be winning California anytime soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That was before like 75% of millennials could even vote and the party and state has changed a lot since then.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That was before like 75% of millennials could even vote and the party and state has changed a lot since then.
    Californians are paying 16% in state income tax. For what?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Californians are paying 16% in state income tax. For what?
    So that trannies in jail can get free sex-change operations, silly.