Thread: Fakenews Alert : Trump-Assange pardon quid pro quo story run by leftwing MSM

Fakenews Alert : Trump-Assange pardon quid pro quo story run by leftwing MSM

The deranged left is still pretending that Seth Rich wasn't the DNC leaker, despite Assange repeatedly hinting that he was their guy.

Now they're continuing with the fake news by saying Trump offered Assange a pardon in exchange for covering up for the Russians.
    edit: Dana Rohrbacher just came out and killed all the fake news by saying he was never in communication with Trump or white house.

All major media is saying or alluding that this is a "coverup".

REPEATEDLY OVER THE LAST TWO MONTHS, OUR SOURCE IS NOT THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-19-2020 at 09:22 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    The deranged left is still pretending that Seth Rich wasn't the DNC leaker, despite Assange repeatedly hinting that he was their guy.

Now they're continuing with the fake news by saying Trump offered Assange a pardon in exchange for covering up for the Russians.

All major media is saying or alluding that this is a "coverup".

"Our source" does not rule out an intermediary giving the info to WikiLeaks from another source. He did not say that Russia was not the original source. He was very careful in what he said- only that his source was not Russia.

If I stole something and gave it to John and he gave it to you, you can say that I was not your source and be telling the truth.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-19-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "Our source" does not rule out an intermediary giving the info to WikiLeaks from another source. He did not say that Russia was not the original source. He was very careful in what he said- only that his source was not Russia.
    Uh, ya, he also insinuated that the source was Seth Rich who worked for the DNC.. clearly not Russia.. The only reason he didn't flat out say it is because he doesn't reveal his sources. But he insinuated it, and I dare you to deny that he did.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Zippy Juan Williams right on schedule for the fakenews train departing from CNN HQ.

THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

And actually it is Assange's own lawyer claiming that Trump made the request.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51566470

A lawyer for Julian Assange has alleged that President Donald Trump offered to pardon the Wikileaks founder, if he said Russia was not involved in leaking emails during the 2016 US election.

The offer is said to have been conveyed by the former Republican Congressman, Dana Rohrabacher.

Assange's barrister revealed the claim at Westminster Magistrates' Court ahead of an extradition hearing next week.
    His barrister, Edward Fitzgerald QC, told Westminster Magistrates Court there was evidence that former Congressman Rohrabacher made the pardon offer.

Mr Rohrabacher, known for his outspoken support for Russian President Vladimir Putin, visited the Ecuadorian embassy in August 2017, where Assange was staying, he said.

At the time, Russia was widely suspected of stealing embarrassing Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails, which were published by Wikileaks - although Mr Assange has denied Russian involvement.

Mr Fitzgerald said a statement from Assange's lawyer Jennifer Robinson showed "Mr Rohrabacher going to see Mr Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr Assange... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks."

District Judge Vanessa Baraitser ruled the evidence admissible in court.
    Naturally Trump denies even knowing Rohrabacher.

Responding to the claims, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said: "The President barely knows Dana Rohrabacher other than he's an ex-congressman. He's never spoken to him on this subject or almost any subject.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...e-house-236874

Republican known for defending Putin meets Trump at White House

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher woke up before dawn Saturday for a Fox News hit in which he gave a spirited defense of President Donald Trump. Minutes after the California Republican walked off the set, Trump was on the line, inviting him to come by the White House.

The congressman's spokesman said Rohrabacher at first believed the call was a prank because it came from the White House switchboard, early on April 1. But it was the president, an avid TV watcher who often posts tweets or sets up meetings based on what he sees on-screen.

Neither Rohrabacher’s office nor the White House would comment on the agenda for the lawmakers’s meeting Tuesday afternoon. But the president’s decision to host a lawmaker known for defending Russian President Vladimir Putin raised eyebrows in Washington at a time when Trump is fending off questions about his administration’s ties to Moscow.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-19-2020 at 06:23 PM.

And actually it is Assange's own lawyer claiming that Trump made the request.
    As I already provided in the OP screenshot. You don't have to try this hard.

But post up more links to prove my point, it'll be fun.

Last edited by eleganz; 02-19-2020 at 06:25 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Trump pardoning Assange will make me extremely happy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Trump will only support people who can do something for him. When WikiLeaks was putting out stuff on Clinton- he loved them. But before that, he suggested the death penalty for Assange. Unless Assange can still help Trump, I would not expect any pardons.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/polit...aks/index.html

Trump in 2010: WikiLeaks 'disgraceful,' there 'should be like death penalty or something'

Donald Trump called WikiLeaks "disgraceful" and suggested there be a "death penalty" for their actions during a 2010 interview.

Speaking on camera to preview Brian Kilmeade's radio show, the Fox News anchor brought up the topic of WikiLeaks. At the time, WikiLeaks had published hundreds of thousands of classified documents and videos that were leaked to the organization by Pfc. Chelsea Manning, known at the time as Pfc. Bradley Manning.

"I think it's disgraceful, I think there should be like death penalty or something," Trump said during the quick exchange uncovered online by CNN's KFile.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ampaign-2020-2

Trump pardoned a construction-company owner whose family donated over $200,000 to his campaign

President Donald Trump on Tuesday pardoned a construction-company owner whose family donated over $200,000 to his presidential campaign.

Paul Pogue pleaded guilty in 2010 to underpaying his taxes by nearly $500,000 and received three years' probation.

Trump pardoned and commuted the sentences of nearly a dozen people, including former Gov. Rod Blagojevich of Illinois, who was convicted of attempting to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat.

Citing Federal Election Commission filings, the Daily Beast reported that Pogue's son, Ben Pogue, the new CEO of Pogue Construction, and Ben's wife, Ashleigh, had donated over $200,000 to the Trump Victory PAC and Trump's official presidential campaign since August.

Ben and Ashleigh Pogue donated $135,000 to the Trump Victory PAC in August, and Ben Pogue made an in-kind air-travel donation of about $75,000 in September, the Daily Beast reported.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-19-2020 at 07:20 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump pardoning Assange will make me extremely happy.
    It will drive the TDS crowd nuts, they will be hard pressed to find a way to say it's bad.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump will only support people who can do something for him. When WikiLeaks was putting out stuff on Clinton- he loved them. But before that, he suggested the death penalty for Assange. Unless Assange can still help Trump, I would not expect any pardons.
    Its fun to watch you backpedal.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Is Assange is a leftwing MSM liar now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Assange's Lawyer Flip-Flops - Admits He Offered Russia Exoneration Quid Pro Quo, White House Ignored

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why don't you read my post and tell me what it says.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-19-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Wow

What a Total lack of simple common sense..

Trump can not Pardon Him..
    He is an innocent man that has never been convicted anywhere.. let alone the United States.

It would require a conviction in a US Court..

Assange is Not a US Citizen and nothing he has done has been illegal.

and yet an Extradition Hearing is taking place,, to extradite him to the US..

and since there is no Legal reason,, it is purely political and they want him Dead..

Phuck Trump for Not stepping up years ago.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

But these outlets spreading fake news get search priority on Google because they are "trusted" sources.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation Rohrabacher posted a statement

https://www.rohrabacher.com/news
    My Meeting with Julian Assange
    2/19/2020

There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter:

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country. I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange. At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all. However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.

Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time. Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

https://www.rohrabacher.com/news
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-20-2020 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Seems like something that would be quite easy to confirm via subpoena.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Wow

What a Total lack of simple common sense..

Trump can not Pardon Him..
    He is an innocent man that has never been convicted anywhere.. let alone the United States.

It would require a conviction in a US Court..

Assange is Not a US Citizen and nothing he has done has been illegal.

and yet an Extradition Hearing is taking place,, to extradite him to the US..

and since there is no Legal reason,, it is purely political and they want him Dead..

Phuck Trump for Not stepping up years ago.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong..

A pardon is a government decision to allow a person to be relieved of some or all of the legal consequences resulting from a criminal conviction. A pardon may be granted before or after conviction for the crime

If Trump pardons Assange, please don't be an ungrateful $#@! by saying that he should have done it earlier, when the entire establishment is anti-Trump. He can only do so much, and it has to be done at the right time.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why don't you read my post and tell me what it says.
    I have no idea what your post says.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wrong, wrong, wrong..

If Trump pardons Assange, please don't be an ungrateful $#@! by saying that he should have done it earlier, when the entire establishment is anti-Trump. He can only do so much, and it has to be done at the right time.
    WAS NO CRIME..

Never was..
    never were any grounds for Extradition..

He committed NO CRIME.

He can not be charged with Treason or any other such fabricates excuse.. He is not and never was an American.

And yet the Extradition process continues.

It is a Freakin Freak Show ... And the Damn Clown is Lying.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom