Thread: Your rights are not protected unless your state's constitution says so!

Your rights are not protected unless your state's constitution says so!

In-case you didnt know.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...utional-rights

The FFs never intended nor wanted protection of individuals rights unless they were specifically protected by your individual state...

Man, I'm stupid.

Hey gun grabbers, those states which dont have a Second Amendment, those jerkoffs dont have a right to bear a goddam thing. Ban the civilian ownership of firearms immediately!!!
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah...to h3ll wit dat noise
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

A6:
    This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    yeah...to h3ll wit dat noise
    Nooooo

The FFs ddint GAF about trying to protect individual liberties on the state or individual level.

They just wanted to avoid infringements on the federal level.

Thats what I learned today.
    Last edited by unknown; 02-20-2020 at 04:04 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Nooooo

The FFs ddint GAF about trying to protect individual liberties on the state or individual level.

They just wanted to avoid infringements on the federal level.

Thats what I learned today.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?