Thread: AOC preaching Marxist theory on day time television

AOC preaching Marxist theory on day time television

And they CLAP

Yes, forget about working hard. The system is designed to keep you down.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry. I didn't hear anything disturbing. She may be ignorant and equate Rich with entitled but the facts are there is a quasi Oligarchical Kleptocracy in this country that oppresses using people with power and oh yes....lots of money sure helps you control more. Yeah it's class and racial tactics but there has always been some truth about class division. I just disagree with her that we need more government to achieve equality under the law.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Sorry. I didn't hear anything disturbing. She may be ignorant and equate Rich with entitled but the facts are there is a quasi Oligarchical Kleptocracy in this country that oppresses using people with power and oh yes....lots of money sure helps you control more. Yeah it's class and racial tactics but there has always been some truth about class division. I just disagree with her that we need more government to achieve equality under the law.
    It’s easy to identify problems, it’s the solutions where trouble arises...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...opping-in-Cuba
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Yes, forget about working hard. The white man's system is designed to keep you down.
    FIFY
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    She is trying to say the 'system' (by which she means capitalism) is keeping you down. You can't work hard and get ahead when the opposite is true. And the stuff about rich men is classic Marxist class struggle rhetoric and the crowd laps it up.

She is trying to say the 'system' (by which she means capitalism) is keeping you down. You can't work hard and get ahead when the opposite is true. And the stuff about rich men is classic Marxist class struggle rhetoric and the crowd laps it up.
    “Rich” by itself wouldn’t have worked with that crowd. Too many rich women on that stage. It was the “men” part that resonated. Divide and conquer, tell people they are victims. That is classic leftist politics.

“Men are icky and mean!”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And they CLAP

Yes, forget about working hard. The system is designed to keep you down.
    Why was she controversial? No it wasn’t because she was young and female. It was because she is a loony Marxist.

If she was a Republican, she would have been celebrated on Fox News. It had nothing to do with her age, gender or bank balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    “Rich” by itself wouldn’t have worked with that crowd. Too many rich women on that stage. It was the “men” part that resonated. Divide and conquer, tell people they are victims. That is classic leftist politics.

“Men are icky and mean!”
    She thinks the US is a feudal system keeping down the peasants. Time for the workers to unite and revolt!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks to Marx, AOC went from entry level alcohol pourer to 200k/year politician that raises millions of dollars.

She will quickly become a millionaire when she releases her book, ironically off the back of evil capitalism and the white man publishers.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll