Thread: Stop the Pink Tax!

Stop the Pink Tax!

Stop the Pink Tax!

News Report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZlLBE3fqxk

Full press conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trd9CO-5mZA
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Did you see 1:10??

The room is completely empty, the camera pans in and she says, "thank you all for being here"

Pretty sure the only people in the room are operating the cameras.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

We should stop all taxes in general, not just the Pink Tax.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If the products are so similar, why don't women just buy the ones marketed to men?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

It cost the man more to buy his girlfriend presents than it cost her to buy him a present.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    It cost the man more to buy his girlfriend presents than it cost her to buy him a present.
    Yep, I always thought it was a supply demand thing. Women want more pretty stuff clothes and shoes, so it's gonna cost more.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    We should stop all taxes in general, not just the Pink Tax.
    Did you watch the video? There is no “pink tax”. It’s a SJW feminist victimhood creation. They don’t like the free market. They want price controls.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    If the products are so similar, why don't women just buy the ones marketed to men?
    It is absolutely a market issue. When there is a disparity, and that is a huge assumption in itself, it’s based upon demand and how much a person is willing to pay. There are always cheaper choices in a free and competitive market.

I don’t believe any of the examples coming from these anti-market victimhood martyrs. A blue teddy bear is less expensive than the exact same pink teddy bear? I call BS. The only way that happens is if they bought them at two different places.

Different places can have different prices for the same item. That is the free and competitive market. No doubt there are plenty of women who could explain the free market and comparison shopping to these ignorant, disingenuous communists.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Did you see 1:10??

The room is completely empty, the camera pans in and she says, "thank you all for being here"

Pretty sure the only people in the room are operating the cameras.
    Yet it was covered by all of the California local media (and beyond). The leftist media attempts to create reality, no doubt about that. #FakeNews indeed.

Everybody is the same and the same for everybody.

Legislating fairness works almost as well as legislating morality.