Thread: ScientificAmerican.com - We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe

ScientificAmerican.com - We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's why we should all ground.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm a start sleeping in my backyard. No, but I don't think grounding will do much to protect from it. It will help you repair though.

Switzerland is halting their 5G rollout.

http://archive.is/RqTyT

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I'm a start sleeping in my backyard
    Increases longevity .
    Do something Danke

Thats why I make my kids sleep in a Faraday cage.

Last edited by axiomata; 02-18-2020 at 10:23 PM.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Been wondering if what I though was Tinnitus, might actually be a Frey effect from ambient radiation.

It does not seem to be sound waves,,and is in a crystalline range.

and before you all think I am Stoned.. I am, but that is irrelevant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Allan H. Frey was the first American to publish on the microwave auditory effect (MAE). Frey's "Human auditory system response to modulated electromagnetic energy" appeared in the Journal of Applied Physiology in 1961
    Last edited by pcosmar; 02-18-2020 at 10:42 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Been wondering if what I though was Tinnitus, might actually be a Frey effect from ambient radiation.

It does not seem to be sound waves,,and is in a crystalline range.

and before you all think I am Stoned.. I am, but that is irrelevant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
    electromagnetic makes sense , when I am out quail hunting fence lines in the Fall along fields you can here the power lines hum .
    Do something Danke

If you get a brain tumor one of the first few questions they use to ask was.... do you, or have you ever used a cell phone? And then if you said, "yes," then they would ask you if you are right-handed, or left-handed, to see if the tumor was on the same side as the phone.

Now they probably just confirm your current use, and then ask the right/left part.

It's very easy to come up with an answer on the whole question.... what are the phones/towers doing? They are RADIATING energy...

The term radiant energy refers to energy that travels by waves or particles, particularly electromagnetic radiation such as heat or x-rays.

To say it does not effect living things is ridiculous. If someone says that just ask them if X-Rays are good, or bad for you, then tell them cell phones transfer the same stuff, just at a different frequency, longer term, but still can change structures, even a solid mass over time, like water does to boulders. Just because it is invisible does not mean it is safe, go get the instructions etc. to your cell phone, open it up and read the warnings about keeping the phone right up against, or near your body.... well, that clears that up.

And none of that up there did not even consider stronger phone/tower frequencies....

4G networks use frequencies below 6 GHz, but 5G uses extremely high frequencies in the 30 GHz to 300 GHz range.

Scientific American authors page....

Electromagnetic Radiation Safety

Scientific and policy developments regarding the health effects of electromagnetic radiation exposure from cell phones, cell towers, Wi-Fi, Smart Meters, and other wireless technology

https://www.saferemr.com/
    Last edited by Mach; 02-19-2020 at 04:27 AM.
    FJB

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    4G and wireless technology are already toxic to one's health over time. 5G amplifies this even further. Those that are skeptical of concerns over this, remember who told us that these services were safe decades ago, the FCC, Department of Health, WHO, all government controlled regulating agencies that have time after time got things terribly wrong and with no concern or consideration for your average citizen. Technological advancements are always advertised as benefiting us, and they are always pushed hardest by government regulatory agencies and pro-globalist corporations that inevitably always get caught for unsafe practices. Questioning this should be the norm, not by some small, select passionate group of people.

All so we can have faster internets. Doesn't seem worth the cost.

Guess we'll just have to embrace 5G rotting our brains.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

the tin foil hat wearers won't have to worry
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Towers only emit energy for the fractions they are actually transmitting any data. Distance matters for radiation too. It has an inverse squared ratio- if you are twice as far away, your dose is one quarter of the energy and 5G fades of very quickly (has a short range). Studies on mice and phone radiation had the mice right next to the source for six hours a day. Humans don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Towers only emit energy for the fractions they are actually transmitting any data. Distance matters for radiation too. It has an inverse squared ratio- if you are twice as far away, your dose is one quarter of the energy and 5G fades of very quickly (has a short range). Studies on mice and phone radiation had the mice right next to the source for six hours a day. Humans don't do that.
    Towers will go from the ~300,000 that exist today to literally hundreds of millions of towers.

How far apart do 5G stations have to be? Every 400 feet?

Yet coproprate media would white wash any radiation risk reports with well-funded research by their favorite experts for deacdes until evidence is too pervasive to ignore. Erring on the side of caution could end up avoiding serious cell damage and likely provide other health benefits.

While exponentially growing radiation grid all around us should be a concern, on a related note risk from electric fields (seats, couches, beds) too close to electric wiring in walls also should be considered when planning a cleaner space without excessive electro-magnetic radiation for healthy living.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ummm. People will have these 5G radios in their pockets for most of the day and by their bedside at night. Two way communications requires a radio on either end.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The worst thing to do is carry that phone on your person. I see people all the time do this and I cringe.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Not to mention that Verizon believes that people will eventually place these 5G transmitters inside of their homes.

Verizon recently posted a webcast with investors where Ronan Dunne, EVP and CEO of the Verizon Consumer Group said that he believed that 5G hotspots using millimeter wave spectrum will eventually displace WiFi in homes.

He cites major benefits of 5G over WiFi. He believes that a 5G network will be more reliable and more secure. He thinks that people will value the safety that comes from having traffic inside their home being encrypted as it rides Verizon’s 5G network compared to the more public nature of WiFi where every neighbor can see a home’s WiFi network.

He also cites the convenience of being able to transfer 5G traffic between networks. He paints a picture where a customer making a call or watching a video using a home 5G hotspot will be able to walk out the door and seamlessly continue the session outside on their cellphone. That’s pretty slick stuff should that ever come to pass.
    https://potsandpansbyccg.com/2020/02...-replace-wifi/

And then there's the fact that in many states if Verizon wants to put one of these radios right outside of your kid's bedroom, they can and you can't do $#@! about it.

Then Mitchell asked the Verizon experts, “For four weeks I’ve been trying to find out if the people of Farragut will have small cell 5G antennas in their front yard. Will there be these small cell 5G antennas in the front yards of people in Farragut?”

Andy Lowe of Power Source walked to the podium and said, “There will be 5G antennas in the right of way.”

Mitchell asked him, “In people’s front yards?”

Lowe said, “Yes.”

Mitchell then told the planning commission what this would mean to homeowners in Farragut. Mitchell said, “Multiple real estate studies show homes lose between 2% to 21% of their value if a small cell 5G antenna is place in their front yard. The median home value in Farragut is $386,624. A 21% reduction of the median price is a $81,000 loss. There are approximately 8,760 homes in Farragut at this time. If there are 5G cellular antennas in one tenth of the yards in Farragut that could affect 2,628 homes. 10 percent of 8,760 is 876. The home next door is affected and the home across the street is affected. So multiply 876 times three. The equals 2,628 homes. Which is 30 percent of the homes in Farragut.

“If 30 percent of the homes in Farragut, at a median home price of $386,624, have their property value reduced by 21% this is a total loss of property value in Farragut of $213 million dollars. If the property value goes down only ten percent the total loss is $106 million dollars.

“What is even worse is that these small 5G antennas in residents’ front yards may have as many as three cell company antennas: Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. That is a lot of cellular radiation 30 feet from your home. How can someone sell their home with this condition?”

The residents became very quiet as this was unexpected information they were not aware of.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.