Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOLD $1600

Gold down 1.3%, Silver down 3.5% (!)

Good opportunity to stock up

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And what happens when people on the edge start defaulting on loans? What debt fraud will explode this time? Will money market funds bust the buck (as one did during the last meltdown)?
    The defaults are already occurring :

https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news...quencies-soar/

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    The defaults are already occurring :

https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news...quencies-soar/
    That’s the way it all falls apart. Coronavirus shutdowns lead to cut hours and layoffs, leads to productivity loss and reduced earnings, leads to loan defaults and stock market sell offs.

The stock market is already anticipating this.

And there will be another Wall St bankers bailout because money market accounts can not be allowed to fail.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Odd day for Gold. It has reversed yesterday's gains.

Profit taking ?

I think it will bounce back sooner or later. The genie is out of the bottle and buyers will come back especially if stock markets continues to slide.

My order goes in on Friday so hoping for a good price!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

And there will be another Wall St bankers bailout because money market accounts can not be allowed to fail.
    I strongly suspect Trump will order in the PPT (Plunge protection team). He is obsessed with the stock market. He's always bragging about it when it rises thanks in part to the flood of cheap money from the Federal Reserve.. He will do anything to prop it up until election day to maintain the economic boom illusion.

More Irrational Exuberance please + print money & Plunge Protection Team shenanigans. Pump up the bubble so that I can back up the truck, and buy more PM's cheap. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    More Irrational Exuberance please + print money & Plunge Protection Team shenanigans. Pump up the bubble so that I can back up the truck, and buy more PM's cheap. Thank you.
    Speaking of Greenspan, he made a random observation on how much tax receipts are tied to the market going up. Even if the market goes sideways revenue takes a big hit. It is sort of relevant because we have had a booming market and economy and are still running huge deficits. A bear market and recession would really exacerbate it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123