Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOLD $1600

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Oh my gosh has TSHTF or what? PMs to the moon.
    These are 10 year highs. Good to see some rapid gains for a change

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    WOW!

Do something Danke

Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Have you sold anything? or holding? me: holding, this is a strong bull market and im buying more when I get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Have you sold anything? or holding? me: holding, this is a strong bull market and im buying more when I get paid.
    I haven't, but the value in USD of my Gold holdings is a bit over 200% now with premiums included. When it hits 2k or silver hits 25, I may do a big sell off, that would give me enough to put down against a larger house and not have a mortgage after I sell our current home.

I have sold some loose grams but then I just kept some cash out of it and bought some Mexican 2 pesos and 1/10 oz Krugerrands. I probably made 15.00 gram out of it.
    Do something Danke

All my US Gold 1849 - 1900 ones , 2 1/2's , 5's & 10's I am keeping and all of my California Gold too .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I haven't, but the value in USD of my Gold holdings is a bit over 200% now with premiums included. When it hits 2k or silver hits 25, I may do a big sell off, that would give me enough to put down against a larger house and not have a mortgage after I sell our current home.
    I take it you invested in '07? So you listened to Dr. Paul/Schiff very early on. I wish I got in at that level... I'm doing ok though Still buying now but 1/4 and 1/10 coins.

Great for us patient investors to see a rally like this...

$1900-2k very likely. Some banks are forecasting that.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I take it you invested in '07? So you listened to Dr. Paul/Schiff very early on. I wish I got in at that level... I'm doing ok though Still buying now but 1/4 and 1/10 coins.

Great for us patient investors to see a rally like this...

$1900-2k very likely. Some banks are forecasting that.
    Before '07; but yeah. I have some nuggets from when my dad was mining in the desert back in 2001. My cheapest gold ounces are from the $300 range.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Before '07; but yeah. I have some nuggets from when my dad was mining in the desert back in 2001. My cheapest gold ounces are from the $300 range.
    Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have sold some loose grams but then I just kept some cash out of it and bought some Mexican 2 pesos and 1/10 oz Krugerrands. I probably made 15.00 gram out of it.
    Krugerrands very popular (I love them) low premiums !

Silver deliveries fast & furious. Gov fine bullion & Constitutional.

Some people call Benjie's junk silver, LOL.

Gimmie dat junk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Silver deliveries fast & furious. Gov fine bullion & Constitutional.

Some people call Benjie's junk silver, LOL.

Gimmie dat junk.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RonPaulSilver.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	243.0 KB 
ID:	7472#

In Ron We Trust!

People are buying Gold ?

Gold up over 2% in early London trading.

$1680

This is insane..

If it carries on like this @specsaregood will have his dream house

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think money has finally woken up to the economic risks posed by the coronavirus. Gold, silver and cryptos like bitcoin are all seeing a surge right now. The equity markets are insane bubbles right now and the bond markets are crazy too. Money has to go somewhere for safety...

Currently Gold 1676.20 and has been as high as 1684 , silver 18.69 and has been as high as 18.80. Rhodium 11,100.00 , Platinum could be a buy at 963.00 , Copper 2.62 , one yr oil forecast 61.00 , wholesale gasoline 1.65 .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I think money has finally woken up to the economic risks posed by the coronavirus. Gold, silver and cryptos like bitcoin are all seeing a surge right now. The equity markets are insane bubbles right now and the bond markets are crazy too. Money has to go somewhere for safety...
    Dow down 915 , reality check for Bernie and coronavirus might be arriving .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Coronavirus was the trigger to pop the bubble. There won't be any earnings growth this quarter. Throws off all projections and valuations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Disclosure: I bought some mining stocks last week. Up over 5% today.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

good calls by people in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Schiff has been saying on every podcast that they're way undervalued (and still are) relative to the price of gold. He says institutional investors haven't cottoned on to them yet.

Bought some silver a couple of weeks ago, about the same.

Hit pause, for the time being.

Yo cash FRN's ain't nothing but trash.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 02-24-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bought some silver a couple of weeks ago, about the same.

Hit pause, for the time being.

Yo cash FRN's ain't nothing but trash.
    Meanwhile His Highness Donald Trump is in India giving out more H1B Visa's to tens of thousands of Indians. That's why they cheer him..

And then $3 Billion in fake paper gold was dumped into the market by the BIS at 2:30pm and the miners were hammered in synchronicity at 3pm.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    And then $3 Billion in fake paper gold was dumped into the market by the BIS at 2:30pm and the miners were hammered in synchronicity at 3pm.
    Yeah. Ended the day only up about 1.7%.

They will pull out all the stops for the market in general. P/E ratios are outrageous already. Future earnings will fall instead of grow due to coronavirus shutdowns. Negative interest rates may be coming. Money will be pumped into the system. Deflation will not be allowed, therefore inflation will always be their preference.

And what happens when people on the edge start defaulting on loans? What debt fraud will explode this time? Will money market funds bust the buck (as one did during the last meltdown)?

Money will be pumped into the system. Deflation will not be allowed, therefore inflation will always be their preference.

I hope you are saying that as a good thing. If I were Fed Chair, I would move up their meeting and have an emergency rate cut today. I would have cut rates the last time they met too. I would started doing something immediately after Apple said they were going to have major problems.

“I agree with Milton Friedman that once the Crash had occurred, the Federal Reserve System pursued a silly deflationary policy. I am not only against inflation but I am also against deflation. So, once again, a badly programmed monetary policy prolonged the depression.”
    https://austrianeconomists.typepad.c...epression.html

The bond market says cut rates. Markets work.

Last edited by Krugminator2; 02-25-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast