Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Robert David Steele - "Coronavirus is cover for 5G radiation sickness"

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Bear in mind a microwave oven is in a small concentrated area and these 5g repeaters are directional at best. Additionally to have enough power to do you harm they would have to power the repeaters/ amplifiers over the cable that feeds them. A typical RG6 cable with 48 volts will not drive a 1 watt transmitter at over 300 feet and a 6 watt transmitter at 157 feet. I realize they use a heavier coax that will carry a more current thus power a larger transmitter but the reason for the heavier cable is signal loss not voltage drop over a long run. I seriously doubt a 5g transmmitter will transmit at much past a few watts. Considering it only needs to be more powerful than the noise from the sun i.e. ambient noise. Concerns for 5g are not credible.
    The transmitters aren't powered by coax cables. Typical 5g arrays will be about 120 watts. That is still very small, but the real reason we don't have to worry about 5g is because it is still non ionizing radiation.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Contagious radiation sickness
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Read the article the other day that 5G is based on proliferation of much more powerful radiation antennas at much higher density. That is not really a true "breakthrough" in technology if high speeds are results of spike in signal power amplification and density of antennas. Health concerns relating to excessive radiation or industrial lead pollution in atmosphere don't seem to regsiter high for some Asian countries leading this tech currently, US needs to take a more balanced approach on this instead of competing blindly in race for speed alone. There is increasing evidence that high radiation can pose a range of health risks.

  6. #34
    120 watts radiating omni directional divides it up quite a bit, my understanding is the sites transmit/recieve MIMO, Multi in multi out. I just can not see 120 watts being capable of damaging anything at 50 feet. Consider satellite transmit 22,300 miles on a watt with 3 megs or so on a good day with a very directional antenna.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997488/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997488/

    I just cant see this being an issue except for chicken little.

    And here is the IEEE on the subject. It should cover the topic thoroughly.

    https://spectrum.ieee.org/news-from-...for-our-health
    Last edited by mrsat_98; 03-29-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

    How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    You give too much credit to the people who can't even adequately manage the post office.


    The Federal government is on the lower rung when it comes to who I consider are the real Elite (the ones who own the world's finances).
    Last edited by orafi; 03-29-2020 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to reply with quote
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    120 watts radiating omni directional divides it up quite a bit, my understanding is the sites transmit/recieve MIMO, Multi in multi out. I just can not see 120 watts being capable of damaging anything at 50 feet. Consider satellite transmit 22,300 miles on a watt with 3 megs or so on a good day with a very directional antenna.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997488/

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997488/

    I just cant see this being an issue except for chicken little.

    And here is the IEEE on the subject. It should cover the topic thoroughly.

    https://spectrum.ieee.org/news-from-...for-our-health


    What does that say about frequency, Brother? Peace
    Last edited by orafi; 03-29-2020 at 05:06 PM.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    120 watts radiating omni directional divides it up quite a bit, my understanding is the sites transmit/recieve MIMO, Multi in multi out. I just can not see 120 watts being capable of damaging anything at 50 feet. ...
    Is risk at such distances even less the 0.1 W cell phone radiation?
    Not too long ago, it was claimed that not possible for cell phones radiation to cause health risk.
    BTW my comment was not to reinforce CV link claim but as a general statement related to potential risks of almost exponentially expanding radiation grid around us.


    New Studies Link Cell Phone Radiation with Cancer


    Researchers call for greater caution, but skeptics say the evidence from rat studies is not convincing

    • By Charles Schmidt on March 29, 2018



    Does cell phone radiation cause cancer? New studies show a correlation in lab rats, but the evidence may not resolve ongoing debates over causality or whether any effects arise in people.
    The ionizing radiation given off by sources such as x-ray machines and the sun boosts cancer risk by shredding molecules in the body. But the non-ionizing radio-frequency (RF) radiation that cell phones and other wireless devices emit has just one known biological effect: an ability to heat tissue by exciting its molecules.
    Still, evidence advanced by the studies shows prolonged exposure to even very low levels of RF radiation, perhaps by mechanisms other than heating that remain unknown, makes rats uniquely prone to a rare tumor called a schwannoma, which affects a type of neuron (or nerve cell) called a Schwann cell.

    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-with-cancer/

  10. #38
    The Largest Unethical Medical Experiment in Human History

    https://smartech.gatech.edu/handle/1853/62452

    PDF: https://pdfhost.io/v/s~gpsdbX0_ADVER...01_2020pdf.pdf

    HUGE referenced paper by Dr. Kostoff. Published 2/20

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    The Largest Unethical Medical Experiment in Human History

    https://smartech.gatech.edu/handle/1853/62452

    HUGE referenced paper by Dr. Kostoff. Published 2/20
    Interesting. Security warnings prevent me from visiting that website. Hmmm. Has this page been blocked by TPTB, or are there real security threats on that page?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  12. #40
    Yea, that site wasn't working for me other day so I emailed author and got it from him.

    It's working on my end right now, so probably shenanigans.

    Uploaded it here.

    https://pdfhost.io/v/s~gpsdbX0_ADVER...01_2020pdf.pdf



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Should be noted. There is no 5G in:

    Iran 40k cases
    Turkey 10k cases

    'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

    Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

    'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

    ...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...


  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Should be noted. There is no 5G in:

    Iran 40k cases
    Turkey 10k cases
    Theory can include different attacks to obfuscate what has happened.

    Lot of strange symptoms that indicate lack of oxygen/passing out in Wuhan.


  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Should be noted. There is no 5G in:

    Iran 40k cases
    Turkey 10k cases
    Quick searches reveal:

    PressTv article on 2-13-20:
    Iran ready to launch 5G
    http://french.presstv.com/Detail/202...r-announcement

    Iran’s telecoms minister has said that the country will kick off the fifth generation of internet communications, known as 5G, in the next Persian calendar year starting late March.
    Fwiw i don't know if the 5G>virus is a real connection or not but there's definitely some level of correlation. I assume late March means right now.


    Turkey on 4-10-19
    https://www.cnbc.com/advertorial/4po...ransformation/

    With the nation poised for the rollout of 5G – set to take place imminently – Turkcell has a strong strategic partner in Huawei, whose performance, technical capabilities and human touch underpin the launch of the state-of-the-art technology. Together, Turkcell and Huawei project the robust upscaling of 5G over the next two years, driving a transformational shift for individuals, corporations and the nation as a whole.
    Another article says it's not officially rolled out in Turkey yet but is undergoing "demos and testing".
    Last edited by devil21; 03-30-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is risk at such distances even less the 0.1 W cell phone radiation?
    Not too long ago, it was claimed that not possible for cell phones radiation to cause health risk.
    BTW my comment was not to reinforce CV link claim but as a general statement related to potential risks of almost exponentially expanding radiation grid around us.


    New Studies Link Cell Phone Radiation with Cancer


    Researchers call for greater caution, but skeptics say the evidence from rat studies is not convincing

    • By Charles Schmidt on March 29, 2018



    Does cell phone radiation cause cancer? New studies show a correlation in lab rats, but the evidence may not resolve ongoing debates over causality or whether any effects arise in people.
    The ionizing radiation given off by sources such as x-ray machines and the sun boosts cancer risk by shredding molecules in the body. But the non-ionizing radio-frequency (RF) radiation that cell phones and other wireless devices emit has just one known biological effect: an ability to heat tissue by exciting its molecules.
    Still, evidence advanced by the studies shows prolonged exposure to even very low levels of RF radiation, perhaps by mechanisms other than heating that remain unknown, makes rats uniquely prone to a rare tumor called a schwannoma, which affects a type of neuron (or nerve cell) called a Schwann cell.

    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-with-cancer/
    For $#@!s sake. Non ionizing radiation does not cause cancer. You have to start getting into the ultraviolet spectrum, which starts at about 800 THz. Between radio and ultraviolet, there is a form of radiation that we experience all the time with much higher wattage, visible light. A regular 100 watt light bulb will be more dangerous than one of these towers.

    Please read this instead of useless clickbait articles for a proper understanding:

    https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/...zing_radiation

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    For $#@!s sake. Non ionizing radiation does not cause cancer. You have to start getting into the ultraviolet spectrum, which starts at about 800 THz. Between radio and ultraviolet, there is a form of radiation that we experience all the time with much higher wattage, visible light. A regular 100 watt light bulb will be more dangerous than one of these towers.

    Please read this instead of useless clickbait articles for a proper understanding:

    https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/...zing_radiation
    Statement was about potential health risks, some of us prefer to err on the side of caution given some evidence about risks and history of some coroprations downplaying of risks posed by their products. As for cancer risk, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

    We tested popular cellphones for radiofrequency radiation. Now the FCC is investigating.

    Chicago Tribune |
    Aug 21, 2019
    The Apple iPhone 7 was set to operate at full power and secured below a tub of clear liquid, specially formulated to simulate human tissue.

    https://www.chicagotribune.com/inves...4da-story.html



    Apple warns customers to never use or carry an iPhone in your pocket

    May 27, 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Open-Source Everything with Robert David Steele
    By Working Poor in forum Political Philosophy & Government Policy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:40 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:20 PM
  3. CAMPAIGN: Get in touch with Robert David Steele NOW!
    By GeorgiaAvenger in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 06:19 PM
  4. It's like H1N1 has "waves" of sickness.
    By zach in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. "Sickness Unto Debt" by Ron Paul
    By Razorback Fan in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •