Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Supporters Are GW Bush Supporters LARPing As Ron Paul Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    It's insane to me that someone here (other than Zippy, of course), would think we'd be better off with Clinton.
    some people just want to watch the world burn.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Can we get Rand to run in 2024?

This is a bold statement.

https://beinglibertarian.com/heres-h...dency-in-2024/

After the 2022 elections, Rand Paul will end his second term as a U.S. senator. In 2024, he will be the Republican nominee for the presidency. Whether he’s done so on purpose or not, the junior senator from Kentucky is in a prime position to take control of the Republican Party post-Trump, regardless of what happens to the commander-in-chief. Here’s how.
    Yes if he continues to aggressively combat the corruption like he is doing.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes if he continues to aggressively combat the corruption like he is doing.
    Maybe that is an indicator that he is aligning himself for a 2024 run. Same way I think Romney voted to impeach. Romney will run as well and he too is aligning for a 2024 run.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Maybe that is an indicator that he is aligning himself for a 2024 run. Same way I think Romney voted to impeach. Romney will run as well and he too is aligning for a 2024 run.
    Anything is possible. However, Romney sunk himself with that impeachment vote just like Amash did.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Trump Wants Secrecy; Paul Wants Transparency

As an example:

What Dr. Ron Paul said about Edward Snowden:

What Donald Trump said about Edward Snowden:

If you support Donald Trump, then you support a person who's not interested in exposing the "Deep State," just as other neoconservatives, like George W. Bush, weren't interested in exposing the "Deep State." Donald Trump has never been of the same political philosophy as Dr. Ron Paul, and that much has been evident since Trump was in the 2016 Primaries.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

There may not even be such a thing as a W voter . You can thank the retard dems for that . What you really have are voters who are not going to vote for Gore , Kerry , Clinton etc . There is a reason for that , they are the $#@!tiest of candidates .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    As an example:

What Dr. Ron Paul said about Edward Snowden:

What Donald Trump said about Edward Snowden:

If you support Donald Trump, then you support a person who's not interested in exposing the "Deep State," just as other neoconservatives, like George W. Bush, weren't interested in exposing the "Deep State." Donald Trump has never been of the same political philosophy as Dr. Ron Paul, and that much has been evident since Trump was in the 2016 Primaries.
    That's funny, because Trump is exposing the deepstate far more effectively than Ron did.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump had the military kill an enemy who was engaged in warfare against us and who was trying to provoke a war.
    He deliberately refused to start a war with Iran multiple times, W would have started many new wars by now.

The article is just TDS.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Can we get Rand to run in 2024?

This is a bold statement.

https://beinglibertarian.com/heres-h...dency-in-2024/

After the 2022 elections, Rand Paul will end his second term as a U.S. senator. In 2024, he will be the Republican nominee for the presidency. Whether he’s done so on purpose or not, the junior senator from Kentucky is in a prime position to take control of the Republican Party post-Trump, regardless of what happens to the commander-in-chief. Here’s how.
    Sounds like a plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat
    I'm interested in how you came to that conclusion. Before 2016 hardly anyone outside of libertarian circles talked about what goes on behind closed doors.

Sure, Trump might not have intentionally changed the dialogue on foreign policy and backroom dealings. Maybe he didn't mean to obliterate the average American's faith in the MSM. Maybe he was given too much leeway by his handlers and let the cat out of the bag. In any case, kudos. It should make future liberty candidate runs a hell of a lot easier.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 02-17-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Sounds like a plan.
    @RandPaul Senator Paul,
    I hope you are considering a run for The Office of President in 2024. Now is the time to start building a base.
    Restore our Freedoms.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

My parents were Bush supporters and they did vote for Trump. They have openly said that if they could redo their vote in 00 and 04 they wouldn't have voted for Bush.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Trump is Swimming in the Swamp

That's funny, because Trump is exposing the deepstate far more effectively than Ron did.
    No, he's not. You can stop with the "Trump is playing 3D Chess" bull$#@!.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Sounds like a plan.
    Is it to early to start the Rand2024 thread?

"I Stand with Rand"?

"Randstanding"? lol

"Join the Randwagon" - LOL

"Randeros" - supporters of Rand

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

I'm interested in how you came to that conclusion. Before 2016 hardly anyone outside of libertarian circles talked about what goes on behind closed doors.

Sure, Trump might not have intentionally changed the dialogue on foreign policy and backroom dealings. Maybe he didn't mean to obliterate the average American's faith in the MSM. Maybe he was given too much leeway by his handlers and let the cat out of the bag. In any case, kudos. It should make future liberty candidate runs a hell of a lot easier.
    What policies or legislation has Trump encouraged Congress to pass regarding safeguards of our privacy from intrusions by any level of federal bureaucracy, which would reveal Trump's commitment to maintain government transparency, similar to what Edward Snowden exposed?

No, he's not. You can stop with the "Trump is playing 3D Chess" bull$#@!.
    He is.
    And it's not just the 3d chess doing it.
    He is doing it directly and has been since he was inaugurated.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Is it to early to start the Rand2024 thread?

"I Stand with Rand"?

"Randstanding"? lol

"Join the Randwagon" - LOL

"Randeros" - supporters of Rand

I think we should wait for him to announce.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Proof, Not Promises

He is.
    And it's not just the 3d chess doing it.
    He is doing it directly and has been since he was inaugurated.
    What examples or cases of Trump's exposure of the "Deep State" are you referring to? I need citations, not just empty rhetoric from you that "He's doing it," nor any assurances from him (or his staff) that he's going to do it.

And by "exposure," I mean documented evidences that show programs, initiatives, and other means that our privacy has been intruded by our intelligence community, in the same manner that Edward Snowden did when he came out with his information about the NSA, CIA, etc.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What examples or cases of Trump's exposure of the "Deep State" are you referring to? I need citations, not just empty rhetoric from you that "He's doing it," nor any assurances from him (or his staff) that he's going to do it.

And by "exposure," I mean documented evidences that show programs, initiatives, and other means that our privacy has been intruded by our intelligence community, in the same manner that Edward Snowden did when he came out with his information about the NSA, CIA, etc.
    His exposure of the FBI/CIA/State Department conspiracy against him and his associates has done much to wake people up about that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is the Traitor, Not Snowden

His exposure of the FBI/CIA/State Department conspiracy against him and his associates has done much to wake people up about that.
    The general public already knew about collusions amongst the FBI, CIA, and State Department before there was a conspiracy against Donald Trump and his associates, and that knowledge was escalated through Edward Snowden's whistleblowing. Trump hasn't woken anyone up to that, and he should've been exposing our intelligence community from the beginning, not when it was politically expedient for himself.

Nonetheless, Trump thinks Snowden ought to be dealt with harshly, as recorded in the video above. And for what?

The general public already knew about collusions amongst the FBI, CIA, and State Department before there was a conspiracy against Donald Trump and his associates, and that knowledge was escalated through Edward Snowden's whistleblowing. Trump hasn't woken anyone up to that, and he should've been exposing our intelligence community from the beginning, not when it was politically expedient for himself.

Nonetheless, Trump thinks Snowden ought to be dealt with harshly, as recorded in the video above. And for what?
    Many people were unaware of just how deep, wide and rotten the deepstate swamp was, far less are unaware now.
    It's the same with the Fake News MSM which Trump has exposed to many of those who were asleep.

Trump has been talking about draining the swamp all along and he is starting by exposing it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is Fake News

Many people were unaware of just how deep, wide and rotten the deepstate swamp was, far less are unaware now.
    It's the same with the Fake News MSM which Trump has exposed to many of those who were asleep.

Trump has been talking about draining the swamp all along and he is starting by exposing it.
    You can't call someone like Edward Snowden "a total traitor," but then turn around and claim you're going to "drain the swamp." The two sentiments are simply contradictory.

I think we should wait for him to announce.
    Is it to early for him/his campaign to gather a list of supporters?

You can't call someone like Edward Snowden "a total traitor," but then turn around and claim you're going to "drain the swamp." The two sentiments are simply contradictory.
    That is not necessarily true, even if we don't go into the possibility that Snowden only did us a favor because it was also useful to the CIA in their turf war with the NSA.
    You can be wrong about Snowden and still be right about many other parts of the swamp.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Is it to early for him/his campaign to gather a list of supporters?
    It's never too early for that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thumbs down Bushbot Marxist Trumpkins

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    some people just want to watch the world burn.
    "The Government will pay for it" ~Donald J. Trump.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's never too early for that.
    Senator Paul,

Please consider a run for the White House in 2024. Meanwhile, can your office start a database/list of supporters for a campaign in 2024? Also, when is the earliest you could accept contributions for such a campaign?

Bravery and Integrity Breed the Same

That is not necessarily true, even if we don't go into the possibility that Snowden only did us a favor because it was also useful to the CIA in their turf war with the NSA.
    You can be wrong about Snowden and still be right about many other parts of the swamp.
    You're missing the point, Swordsmyth. The fact that Trump is on the wrong side of the Snowden controversy indicates that he's not serious about government transparency, to begin with (except when it's expedient for himself, because he's an egotistical person). Trump is supposed to be encouraging more "Edward Snowdens," especially if he wants the "Swamp Things" to come clamoring out of the swamp, naked for who they truly are.

And I think it's laughable that you believe Trump has exposed "the swamp." Just look at whom he surrounds himself with in his administration (especially in terms of national security and foreign policy), and you'll see that they fit quite nicely in "the swamp."

Senator Paul,

Please consider a run for the White House in 2024. Meanwhile, can your office start a database/list of supporters for a campaign in 2024? Also, when is the earliest you could accept contributions for such a campaign?

If he is going to run he needs to start getting ready now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You're missing the point, Swordsmyth. The fact that Trump is on the wrong side of the Snowden controversy indicates that he's not serious about government transparency, to begin with (except when it's expedient for himself, because he's an egotistical person). Trump is supposed to be encouraging more "Edward Snowdens," especially if he wants the "Swamp Things" to come clamoring out of the swamp, naked for who they truly are.

And I think it's laughable that you believe Trump has exposed "the swamp." Just look at whom he surrounds himself with in his administration (especially in terms of national security and foreign policy), and you'll see that they fit quite nicely in "the swamp."
    Time will tell.

I'm not going to change your mind and you won't change mine, only Trump's actions for the next 5 years will.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast