Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump Supporters Are GW Bush Supporters LARPing As Ron Paul Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I disagree with you about Dr. Paul not being perfect. He was a perfect statesman, in the sense that he understood, promoted, and sought to legislate in matters that consisted with private citizens keeping their lives, their liberties, and their properties without intrusions by the central government. He even maintained a perfect score with all of his votes being 100% in accordance with the U.S. Constitution.

I really don't care if Dr. Paul gave Trump a "C-" grade, though I understand his reasons why. There's no way Trump is going to deal with the root causes of the problems in our foreign and domestic policies; all he's going to do is post Twitter messages, gloat about how he has "kept promises," and continue to surround himself with neoconservatives from "the swamp." Trump is not a Constitutionalist, and that's what we need, at the very least, to begin reforming all of these bad policies we have accumulated in D.C.
    All that stuff about Ron Paul being 99.9999% perfect or 100% perfect is kinda immaterial, because Trump is a million times better than any of the swamp creatures.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Trump is the swamp's biggest enemy. Ya, he has put some swamp creatures in his administration, but they were anti-Trumpers and they tried to sabotage his Presidency. But Trump put them in there specifically so that he could help figure out who all of his enemies were. Trump has an entire intelligence team, called the Q team, working with him trying to take back the government from the Satanic Pedophiles who have been running our government and the media for centuries.

You don't have to believe me now, but when the arrests start happening and he starts taking out the swamp, it will make a lot more sense if you refer back to some of my posts.

Also, the only way we are going to have liberty in our life time, is to take out the swamp. Trump is doing that. So it doesn't matter if he is the perfect Constititutionalist, or just a pretty good one, because he is taking out the biggest enemies of freedom.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Does God Command Evil Works?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    How about Nebuchadnezzar?

Daniel served him and acknowledged him as GOD's choice to rule the region and he was FAR from perfect.

I generally don't support the lesser of two evils but I can give you a scriptural example:

Genesis
    Chapter 14

1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations;
    2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.
    3 All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.
    4 Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.
    5 And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,
    6 And the Horites in their mount Seir, unto Elparan, which is by the wilderness.
    7 And they returned, and came to Enmishpat, which is Kadesh, and smote all the country of the Amalekites, and also the Amorites, that dwelt in Hazezontamar.
    8 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is Zoar and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;
    9 With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.
    10 And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.
    11 And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.
    12 And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.
    13 And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.
    14 And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan.
    15 And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.
    16 And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.
    Neither the account of Nebuchadnezzar ruling over Israel nor the Genesis 14 passage address the command or precept that God's chosen people ought to select evil (of any degree) as a resort to civil polity. To the contrary, God reveals in passages such as Exodus 18:21 that:

Moreover, thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness, and place such over them to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens.
    And other passages, such Joshua 24:15, stating:

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
    Note that in neither of those passages, when it comes to a decision that deals with righteous delegations in the civic health of a nation, God nowhere leaves the option of settling for a "lesser evil." Why is that? Because a "lesser evil" is still evil. The fact that, due to the sinfulness of men and God's works of providence to work out His own sovereign decrees, wicked men have ruled over the righteous doesn't give the imperative that righteous people ought to vote for evil. If you believe that's the case, once again, show me where such an imperative is taught in Scripture, Swordsmyth. Indicatives aren't imperatives, either.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

On the flipside, Islamic theology is very clear in stating that obedience to an immoral ruler is preferable to revolution or anarchy.

SS could convert.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Trump is Playing in "the Swamp"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    All that stuff about Ron Paul being 99.9999% perfect or 100% perfect is kinda immaterial, because Trump is a million times better than any of the swamp creatures.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Trump is the swamp's biggest enemy. Ya, he has put some swamp creatures in his administration, but they were anti-Trumpers and they tried to sabotage his Presidency. But Trump put them in there specifically so that he could help figure out who all of his enemies were. Trump has an entire intelligence team, called the Q team, working with him trying to take back the government from the Satanic Pedophiles who have been running our government and the media for centuries.

You don't have to believe me now, but when the arrests start happening and he starts taking out the swamp, it will make a lot more sense if you refer back to some of my posts.

Also, the only way we are going to have liberty in our life time, is to take out the swamp. Trump is doing that. So it doesn't matter if he is the perfect Constititutionalist, or just a pretty good one, because he is taking out the biggest enemies of freedom.
    He's not "draining the swamp" by hiring "Swamp Things." If anything, he's creating a precedent that his administration acknowledges the legitimacy of there being a "swamp."

This is how I know that Trump isn't going to drain anything in Washington D.C.: right now, as Commander-in-Chief, he has the power to bring home all American troops overseas, which as a result, will get the U.S. out of all the foreign entanglements and unconstitutional wars that Trump claimed he was against. Yes, I understand that transitions would need to take place, for he couldn't do it all in one day; however, he definitely can plan it out within, say, a five-year period.

If Trump were to plan such a feat, the "swamp" would be draining like a vortex, because that initiative would quickly get all of the neoconservatives (from both parties) in D.C. to rally against him. And if Trump is as big and bad as he thinks he is, and if he's serious about maintaining his foreign policy commitments that our wars have been mistakes, then the entire "swamp" coming against him shouldn't be something he can't handle, especially as a Commander-in-Chief.

But, instead, he has us occupying the same foreign lands that we've always had, even extorting a nation who passed a resolution to have us leave their lands because of his actions to shed blood on their soil. So, no, Trump isn't going to do any "real deals" to get us out of positions where we get caught up in the civil affairs of other nations who are not under our Constitution, and therefore, have no direct relation to our country's national defense.

He's playing people like you, dannno, because you're a pawn on his alleged "3D Chessboard."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Neither the account of Nebuchadnezzar ruling over Israel nor the Genesis 14 passage address the command or precept that God's chosen people ought to select evil (of any degree) as a resort to civil polity. To the contrary, God reveals in passages such as Exodus 18:21 that:

And other passages, such Joshua 24:15, stating:

Note that in neither of those passages, when it comes to a decision that deals with righteous delegations in the civic health of a nation, God nowhere leaves the option of settling for a "lesser evil." Why is that? Because a "lesser evil" is still evil. The fact that, due to the sinfulness of men and God's works of providence to work out His own sovereign decrees, wicked men have ruled over the righteous doesn't give the imperative that righteous people ought to vote for evil. If you believe that's the case, once again, show me where such an imperative is taught in Scripture, Swordsmyth. Indicatives aren't imperatives, either.
    You are confusing policies with people, we do not agree with all of Trump's policies anymore than Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego agreed with Nebuchadnezzar's decree that everyone should worship his golden statue or than Abraham agreed with the Kings of Sodom and Gomorrah on qweers.

Trump IS NOT the lesser evil, he is a minimal good and we can and must work with him against the evil just as Daniel worked with Nebuchadnezzar.

You keep talking about lesser evils because that is your only argument even though I repeatedly have said Trump is not a lesser evil and I don't support lesser evils.

I'll keep working with Republicans and sinners and let the libertarian scribes and pharisees sit around feeling holier than me while getting nothing done.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He's not "draining the swamp" by hiring "Swamp Things." If anything, he's creating a precedent that his administration acknowledges the legitimacy of there being a "swamp."

This is how I know that Trump isn't going to drain anything in Washington D.C.: right now, as Commander-in-Chief, he has the power to bring home all American troops overseas, which as a result, will get the U.S. out of all the foreign entanglements and unconstitutional wars that Trump claimed he was against. Yes, I understand that transitions would need to take place, for he couldn't do it all in one day; however, he definitely can plan it out within, say, a five-year period.

If Trump were to plan such a feat, the "swamp" would be draining like a vortex, because that initiative would quickly get all of the neoconservatives (from both parties) in D.C. to rally against him. And if Trump is as big and bad as he thinks he is, and if he's serious about maintaining his foreign policy commitments that our wars have been mistakes, then the entire "swamp" coming against him shouldn't be something he can't handle, especially as a Commander-in-Chief.

But, instead, he has us occupying the same foreign lands that we've always had, even extorting a nation who passed a resolution to have us leave their lands because of his actions to shed blood on their soil. So, no, Trump isn't going to do any "real deals" to get us out of positions where we get caught up in the civil affairs of other nations who are not under our Constitution, and therefore, have no direct relation to our country's national defense.

He's playing people like you, dannno, because you're a pawn on his alleged "3D Chessboard."
    He is getting us out of Afghanistan and he was and will get us out of other places.

You demand perfection and you demand it all overnight, the world doesn't work that way, Trump's supposed official powers do not overcome the power of the swamp that has been building for generations, they can get rid of him several ways unless he plays them against eachother and to do that he must make deals with some of them

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump and Proverbs 6

You are confusing policies with people, we do not agree with all of Trump's policies anymore than Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego agreed with Nebuchadnezzar's decree that everyone should worship his golden statue or than Abraham agreed with the Kings of Sodom and Gomorrah on qweers.

Trump IS NOT the lesser evil, he is a minimal good and we can and must work with him against the evil just as Daniel worked with Nebuchadnezzar.

You keep talking about lesser evils because that is your only argument even though I repeatedly have said Trump is not a lesser evil and I don't support lesser evils.

I'll keep working with Republicans and sinners and let the libertarian scribes and pharisees sit around feeling holier than me while getting nothing done.
    Trump is evil because he doesn't honor his oaths, which makes him a liar. When he makes decisions, he doesn't consult the Constitution, and furthermore, he doesn't listen to the wisdom from God's word (you know, that Book that Trump claims is his favorite book in the world).

If a man can't keep his word, then he's not worthy of high praise and regard. Period. And Donald Trump has not upheld his oath of office to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, especially in matters of foreign affairs.

So, I'll say again that Donald J. Trump is evil, and if you can't see that, then you've compromised on your ethics. No one is saying that Christians shouldn't work with Republicans and sinners, but there needs to be an objective standard by which any policy initiative is justified by a Biblical standard of limited government, protection of privacy and property, and especially, the preservation of life.

Trump is evil because he doesn't honor his oaths, which makes him a liar. When he makes decisions, he doesn't consult the Constitution, and furthermore, he doesn't listen to the wisdom from God's word (you know, that Book that Trump claims is his favorite book in the world).

If a man can't keep his word, then he's not worthy of high praise and regard. Period. And Donald Trump has not upheld his oath of office to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, especially in matters of foreign affairs.

So, I'll say again that Donald J. Trump is evil, and if you can't see that, then you've compromised on your ethics. No one is saying that Christians shouldn't work with Republicans and sinners, but there needs to be an objective standard by which any policy initiative is justified by a Biblical standard of limited government, protection of privacy and property, and especially, the preservation of life.
    Trump IS a sinner, not all sinners are evil, Trump is not evil, there is more good to him than bad.
    Trump is moving us towards limited government, protection of private property and the preservation of life.

Scribes and pharisees are willfully blind.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Bomb Them and Take the Oil"

He is getting us out of Afghanistan and he was and will get us out of other places.

You demand perfection and you demand it all overnight, the world doesn't work that way, Trump's supposed official powers do not overcome the power of the swamp that has been building for generations, they can get rid of him several ways unless he plays them against eachother and to do that he must make deals with some of them
    If you believe the man who said the following truly has plans to get us our of Afghanistan, then I have a church to sell you in Saudi Arabia:

If you believe the man who said the following truly has plans to get us our of Afghanistan, then I have a church to sell you in Saudi Arabia:

He is getting us out.
    And when it is completed you will remain just as willfully blind and come up with new reasons to hate him for the sake of hating him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Orange Man Bleeds Purple

He is getting us out.
    And when it is completed you will remain just as willfully blind and come up with new reasons to hate him for the sake of hating him.
    He's not getting us out because if that was his intention, then he could've done it by now. I don't want to hear your excuses why he didn't, either, because at this point, you're nothing more than a Trump apologist.

If Trump does get us out of Afghanistan, then that's a step in the right direction, but it's only a fraction of a start.

I don't need new reasons to hate Trump because I don't hate Trump. There are plenty of reasons to show that he's not as conservative as people like you try to paint him out to be, from his approval to continue funding Planned Parenthood to his asinine appointments, such as John Bolton.

He's not getting us out because if that was his intention, then he could've done it by now. I don't want to hear your excuses why he didn't, either, because at this point, you're nothing more than a Trump apologist.

If Trump does get us out of Afghanistan, then that's a step in the right direction, but it's only a fraction of a start.

I don't need new reasons to hate Trump because I don't hate Trump. There are plenty of reasons to show that he's not as conservative as people like you try to paint him out to be, from his approval to continue funding Planned Parenthood to his asinine appointments, such as John Bolton.
    Trump is not a dictator, he can't do everything all by himself overnight.

Trump has done more against abortion than any POTUS since Roe v. Wade and he has cut funding to PP.

He is doing far more good than bad but people like you refuse to see it because you demand instant perfection.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If Trump pulled our troops out, the swamp would drain him. This is a lot more complex than you think. I don't know if you were the type to believe 9/11 was an inside job, or the Bohemian Grove stuff, but taking out that cabal is not as easy as you think.

It will all happen in due time, however, when the time is right.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He is doing BOTH.
    There are stupid laws that impede his ability to just shred all the regulations.
    I know, right? It's ridiculous. How is one man supposed to fix all this when he's held back by dumb stuff like separation of powers?

Whew, that was close. The UN almost ran out of money. But then, thankfully, we paid up, kept the lights on and put them back in the black.
    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._138601243.htm

My friend says thanks but then asks why is the WTO website still functional and it's still holding meetings scheduled out to November and they're also filling new job positions, according to their website? He says he's heard of something called "fake news" and wondered if your link wasn't an example of it. Accidentally posted, of course.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I know, right? It's ridiculous. How is one man supposed to fix all this when he's held back by dumb stuff like separation of powers?
    It not just the separation of powers (although nobody around here gives him credit for that limit), there are many laws and court rulings that violate the separation of powers and usurp what should be executive powers that are in his way.

Whew, that was close. The UN almost ran out of money. But then, thankfully, we paid up, kept the lights on and put them back in the black.
    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._138601243.htm
    The United States still owes 491 million dollars for its dues for the 2019 regular budget

And he permanently cut or ended our contributions to multiple UN programs.

My friend says thanks but then asks why is the WTO website still functional and it's still holding meetings scheduled out to November and they're also filling new job positions, according to their website? He says he's heard of something called "fake news" and wondered if your link wasn't an example of it. Accidentally posted, of course.
    You are fake news, the organization still exists but it has been rendered non-functional, it will be formally eliminated eventually.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It not just the separation of powers (although nobody around here gives him credit for that limit), there are many laws and court rulings that violate the separation of powers and usurp what should be executive powers that are in his way.
    We should fix that. He must be able to exercise his role as The Decider.

The United States still owes 491 million dollars for its dues for the 2019 regular budget
    I'd be inclined to chalk up the late or non-payment as Donald just doing what Donald is known for throughout the construction business but there must be a good reason for paying up when the UN otherwise would have gone bankrupt, according to your link.

And he permanently cut or ended our contributions to multiple UN programs.
    My friend asked for a source again. He trusted your links until that WTO link raised credibility questions. I told him it must have been an honest mistake but you know how people are sometimes

You are fake news, the organization still exists but it has been rendered non-functional, it will be formally eliminated eventually.
    So it is still operational, actively holding meetings and making rulings, hiring new staff but is non-functional and will be formally eliminated. I'll try to explain that to my friend and hope he understands how that totally makes sense.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We should fix that. He must be able to exercise his role as The Decider.
    We should get Congress and the courts out of the powers of the executive just as we should get the executive out of theirs.
    And we should quit blaming Trump for not making everything perfect overnight.

I'd be inclined to chalk up the late or non-payment as Donald just doing what Donald is known for throughout the construction business but there must be a good reason for paying up when the UN otherwise would have gone bankrupt, according to your link.
    Congress just tried to impeach him for delaying funds they budgeted for Ukraine.
    How do you think the globalists in Congress would react if he directly destroyed the UN?
    But he is doing what he can to hamper the UN and work towards getting rid of it.

My friend asked for a source again. He trusted your links until that WTO link raised credibility questions. I told him it must have been an honest mistake but you know how people are sometimes

Nobody believes you are as ignorant as you pretend to be, it doesn't work for zippy and it doesn't work for you either.
    Wednesday, 27 December 2017 Trump Cuts UN Budget by $285 Million; Step in “Right Direction”

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/27823-trump-cuts-un-budget-by-285-million-step-in-right-direction

There are other examples but it's not my job to run and fetch for you or zippy.

So it is still operational, actively holding meetings and making rulings, hiring new staff but is non-functional and will be formally eliminated. I'll try to explain that to my friend and hope he understands how that totally makes sense.
    All rulings are appealed and since the appeals panel no longer exists the rulings are all void while they wait forever for the appeal to be ruled on.
    The EU and others are discussing replacing the WTO because it is DOA.
    You are FAKE NEWS.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

he knows the bible VERY well. Especially tWO CoRInThianS
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I never get a straight answer from any of the Trumptards when I tell them I'm intimately familiar with very many persons who are scheduled for deployment in the region in the next 24 months. Just crickets or some bull about Trump grand master chess strategy and when he wins the 2nd term we will leave. I will completely admit I was wrong if that happens. Zero proof that he intends for that to happen as he keeps hiring the very Swamp guttersnipes that inhabited that last two administrations.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I dunno, Bush-Cheney supporters of 'fool me 1.0' sage were way too gullibles.
    GOPA wing faithfuls (not some shortterm tactical supporters seeing it as 'lesser evil' in 2016 than HRC) appear tad bit less naive.

NEXODUS: Neoconservatives from both parties joining GOP-Adelson (MAGA)
    I dunno, it appears to me the old ways of doing things are less evil than the new way:

related
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6870589

Also:
    Spam techniques flourish in GOP-Adelson controlled American message boards!!!
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-23-2020 at 02:52 PM.

Bidell = Barney

Racist purple color rainbow revolution = Biden

Actually Bush-Cheney supporters were vocally opposed to Progressive Socialism and very pro DOMA, unlike GOPA-wing faithfuls... despite some overlapping neoconish tedensicies/'foole me once, you can't get fooled again' gullibility traits.
    They were also like day and night on 'pre-existing conditions'.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345